Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

where did you get this statistics?

dhan007 said:
DOL Report of Status of PERM and Backlog Applications Processing as of 03/17/2006

DOL has reported the following statistics to the AILA:
PERM:
Total Received: 80,272
Certified: 36,587
Denied: 23,305
Audit: 24,960
Withdrawn: 1,950
Backlog Cases:
Total Received: 363,000+
Total Completed: 108,000+
Total Certified: 50,000
Balance: 255,000
Full data entry will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

Dhan from where did you get this information? If its a site can you please post the link. Thanks

posting an ad?

How about posting a big ad in all these news papers ? I am ready to share the cost.

support.gc said:
- ONLY 10 People have sent the faxes/mails/emails
- WE MISSED THE RIGHT PEOPLE

THIS IS WHAT I SUGGEST, ONE ANOTHER RALLY PLEASE TO PEOPLE WHO CAN CAN HELP US... THIS TIME WE HAVE TO BE UNITED, WE HAVE TO BE COMMITED TO SEND LETTERS VIA MAIL TO BELOW NEWSPAPERS, WE HAVE TO SEND THE LETTERS ON A SPECIFIC DATE. I SUGGEST APRIL 20th, THIS SHOULD GIVE US ENOUGH TIME TO CONTACT ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO ARE IN SAME BOAT AS WE ARE, THIS SHOULD GIVE US ENOUGH TIME TO POST THIS ON ALL FORUMS & DIFFERENT SITES. PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT SOME OTHER PERSON IS SENDING THE LETTER, REMEMBER OTHERS MIGHT THINK THE SAME. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS-- WE ARE GETTING EXPLOITED BY OUR EMPLOYERS

LETS NOT DEBATE ON WETHER WE HAVE TO FAX THE LETTERS OR EMAIL OR MAIL, IT WILL CONFUSE OTHERS AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING. LETS STICK TO ONE THING --- USING US POSTAL MAIL, I KNOW IT WILL COST 39 CENTS, BUT THIS MIGHT REALLY HELP.

ONE VOICE, ONE SUBJECT, ONE DATE.
I HAVE CHOOSEN FEW WELL KNOW NEWS PAPERS, WHICH MOST OF PEOPLE READ in NEW YORK, WASHINGTON, PHILADELPHIA (HOPEFULLY STEPHAN STEANKO -- Who is screwinng our lifes)

I THINK THIS SUBJECT IS LITTLE CATCHY --- LETS USE IT
Subject: Dept of Labor's messed up processing and How they loot LEGALS and ILLEGALS

EVERYONE HAS EXPRESSED THERE ANGER & PAIN DOL-BEC has caused by entering so many of their opinons on this website and similar websites, we might want to formulate the same in a letter and send letters to below newspapers which might actually help us (if the letters come in bulk) -- All you need to do is print out 6 copies of that letter and put a 39 cents and mail them. WE NEED NOT GIVE YOUR NAME/CASE NUMBER IN YOUR LETTERS

Ask yourself--- Do you want to write Java/VB/C++ code or what you do for living for rest of your life, being afraid to loose your job or do something by writing a letter and sending to all newspapers below.... maybe there is a really a chance we might get some help. ONLY IF EVERYONE WRITES AND MAILS A LETTER -- PLEASE AGAIN DO NOT THINK SOMEOTHER PERSON IS DOING IT FOR YOU, AS OTHER PERSON CAN THINK THE SAME.
New York Post:
--------------

letters@nypost.com
http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/letters/letters_editor.htm

Editor:
Subject: Dept of Labor's messed up processing and How they loot LEGALS and ILLEGALS
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036-8790
(212) 930-8500

Washington Post :
---------------

Letters to the Editor
Subject: DOL and its messed up process and its way to loot
The Washington Post
1150 15 St. NW
Washington, DC 20071

and by e-mail at:
letters@washpost.com

Washington Times:
Mailing Address:
3600 New York Ave NE Washington, DC 20002-1947

WallStreet Journal :
------------------

wsj.ltrs@wsj.com

To Editor
200 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10281
(212) 416-2000

Attn: Harold Jackson,
Deputy Editor of the Editorial Page,
P.O. Box 8263
Philadelphia, Pa. 19101
Phone: 215-854-2000

Philadelphia Daily News
-----------------------

Gar Joseph (Attn: City Editor)
josephg@phillynews.com
Philadelphia Daily News
P.O. Box 7788
Philadelphia, PA 19101

Attn: Barbara Laker (Assistant City Editor)
lakerb@phillynews.com
Philadelphia Daily News
P.O. Box 7788
Philadelphia, PA 19101

Hi guys

I do hate any one who breaks the law. There are number of support groups and the powerful Cathilic church to back the Mexican and SouthAmerican illegal immigrants. So they dare to come to streets.

This is not a point of discussion for this forum. Let us not waste our time and energy on this.

sfmars said:
GC_Lover, boston28 and others who claims that they have pleanty of Indian friends living here illegally.

Just for curiosity do you know if they participated in rally or even if they thought to participate in rally ?

Cric said that illegals can come here by simply crossing the border, why do you think that only Mexican people can cross the border ?

I agree!!! Lets be inspired and focus on what and how to deal BEC

RaoDulla said:
Hi guys

I do hate any one who breaks the law. There are number of support groups and the powerful Cathilic church to back the Mexican and SouthAmerican illegal immigrants. So they dare to come to streets.

This is not a point of discussion for this forum. Let us not waste our time and energy on this.

atyagi73 said:
I will not have any sympathy for anyone who breaks law.
Atyagi- you can't paint everything white or black. I came to this country legally, and was legally for 4 years- and I didn't brake any laws- my first lawyer was a fraud - didn't file what he was suppose to-actually he didn't do anything right- probably thats why I'm still here with pd from 04/2001. And as oppose to most of you I can't leave the country for over 6 years- Is it fair?? Is there anything I can do?? Do I cry every other day that nothing gets done at PBEC??Do I expect any syphaty?? - NO - but at least don't paint me as breaking a law- because I didn't- and believe or not there are thousands like me.

What is going on with the immigation bill!!!!!?????

I am looking at the CNN website and I am getting furious.
According to the proposed immigration bill illegal immigrants who have been in the US won't be required to return to the home country.
What about people like us who have been in this country for may years and are still waiting for GC. This is my 8 year in US and I am stuck in PBEC.

Is there any hope that the new bill also contains a provision related to the legal aliens?
It would be stupid to allow illegal workers to stay and kick out people who have been paying taxes for years!!!!
Any clue on this idea??

GC_enroute said:
"Completed" is just data entry completed.

How are you so sure about that?
There are no stats here about "denied" or "withdrawn" which kinda leads me to believe that "Completed" means (approved/denied/withdrawn etc.). Also check the latest tracker. It estimates 75% of cases have recieved 45-day letter. (whereas 108,000 cases out of 363,000 = 30%).

jcgc said:
There are no stats here about "denied" or "withdrawn" which kinda leads me to believe that "Completed" means (approved/denied/withdrawn etc.). Also check the latest tracker. It estimates 75% of cases have recieved 45-day letter. (whereas 108,000 cases out of 363,000 = 30%).

They say 108000 cases as completed and then they say Data Entry is going to finish on schedule. So either "completed" means something else or DOL is just lying to us again.
With DOL anything is possible, except being on schedule.

agree

agree with you. 108,000 includes approved+denied+withdrawn. my guess is that they should have completed the data entry for atleast 90% of the cases. if they are below 90%, no way they can complete it by end of june i.e., in 3 months.

jcgc said:

LedBy said:
One thing my brain can't understand is if they are happy to admit 11 millions illegals bcose they are hard working, tax paying and have an american dream..why we (may be .5 million) cant be granted automatic approvals of green card. why we have to wait before stone age DOL, Home land security and State department..

Differentiator in the eyes of an American will be that employment-based immigrants are a threat to the jobs of Americans. The 11 million illegals do menial jobs that Americans won't do and therefore can be accommodated.

In a lighter vein see this: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/opinions/cartoonsandvideos/toles_main.html

Last edited by a moderator:
dworakow said:
According to the proposed immigration bill illegal immigrants who have been in the US won't be required to return to the home country.
What about people like us who have been in this country for may years and are still waiting for GC. This is my 8 year in US and I am stuck in PBEC.

Is there any hope that the new bill also contains a provision related to the legal aliens?
It would be stupid to allow illegal workers to stay and kick out people who have been paying taxes for years!!!!
Any clue on this idea??

What makes me mad is that they will be able to attain citizenship, probably skipping GC process if they have worked for 11 years.

It's so B.S....This is unfair. I have been here now for almost 7 years..I am sure many people here for lot longer...and will be lucky to event get GC after 11 years..forget about f*** citizenship.

http://www.immigration-law.com

Labor certified

Very happy to inform everyone that my labor is certified.
My employer got the approval letter today.

RIR, NY, EB3
PD: July 05, 2002
45 day letter recd on June 13, 2005
replied next day.
Labor approved: March 29, 2006

This forum has been a great support. Thanks everyone. :)

fastergcwanted said:
What makes me mad is that they will be able to attain citizenship, probably skipping GC process if they have worked for 11 years.

It's so B.S....This is unfair. I have been here now for almost 7 years..I am sure many people here for lot longer...and will be lucky to event get GC after 11 years..forget about f*** citizenship.

http://www.immigration-law.com

Guys I think the new immigration bill will certainly have provisions for Legals as well, the reason for this is that the illegals will have to be legal first before they can apply for a GC. They will then have to wait in queue with all the other "legals".

congrats!

AD-NY02, congratulations! and all the best in next stages.

Seems like there is atleast one officer working on NY cases!

AD-NY02 said:

RIR, NY, EB3
replied next day.

This is interesting

this states how we might be benefitted. a systematic look @ how new law can help us

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06096/679993-28.stm

Lobbyists for the technology industry say they get a sympathetic hearing on Capitol Hill with that argument. The immigration bill passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee last week increases the number of green cards to 290,000 and the number of temporary visas to 115,000.

It also exempts U.S.-educated advanced-degree holders in science, technology, engineering and math from both of those caps, and puts them on an immediate path to citizenship, if they choose to stay in the U.S. after finishing their degrees.

Become illegals now

How about we throw our visas and become illegals. We can benefit from this new immigration law rather than patiently wait for decades for the LC approval ...

dworakow said:

Any clue on this idea??

If they finished data entry for only 108,000 until now..how do they hope to finish it for 255,000 rest of the cases in next 3 months. That's about 85,000 a month and 4,250 a day. How likely is that with the efficiency we have seen so far!!!

Congrats Buddy !

Congrats for getting out of one less hassle, other steps not that painful....;)

What company u work for buddy ?

I dont know when my turn is coming out, God ?

RIR, NY, EB3
PD : 03/29/02
45 Replied : Oct 2005
Labor : ????? God knows ?????

AD-NY02 said:

RIR, NY, EB3
replied next day.