Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

HA-1 said:
Yes. That's correct. I'm working now in his F1 switch, and yes, it will cost a LOT!. Just because my LC went to PBEC and not DBEC. I have 2 friends with PD 2-3 monthes after me - same company and position - they went to DBEC and waiting now for their GC (?!?!). Just bad luck. Remember the first 10,000 split for each BEC?
:mad:

Yeah the DOL blockheads unnecessarily sent 10K to Phily. Bad luck and it is tough to hold on to same job. I hear lot of layoff talk in my ship.

need guidance

Gurus,

I was looking at my screen shot sent by my lawyer last year. I have
T-XXXX-XXXX number. When does it get converted to P-XXXX number?
My PD is July 2002, EB2 from DC. I received my 45 day letter in Feb 2006, replied back the next day.
I am not sure if I should file a PERM, I already have a approved labor and I140 from my previous employer with a PD of 2/1999. (I changed job and filed the whole process again)

If my labor gets through I will be eligible to file 485 and I will be all good, GOD know how long this will take.

This uncertainity is killing me.

Thanks all you guys

Cric said:
I totally agree with you. people living here illegally have nothing to lose and everything to gain, if they are deported they know they can cross over again. , so they can afford to go rallies, openly denounce the judiciary etc, moreover most of them havn't studied much, so if one calls for a rally they just follow, like I said they have nothing to lose...

We are living here legally, one missing document or a false step can undo all the wait. Most of us here are compromising hoping that all these sacrifices will start to show results.

I only hope all of our labor applications are approved soon

it seems like you dont know much about illegal, I have friends who are here illegally and have a lot to lose, they pay flight tickets saving money for years
not every illegal is mexican
next time try to think before you make any conclusion
justifying lack of help to the cause by saying we have much more to lose than them is dissrespectfull, and they deserve more than that
all we need is GUTS

prince123 said:
Yeah the DOL blockheads unnecessarily sent 10K to Phily. Bad luck and it is tough to hold on to same job. I hear lot of layoff talk in my ship.
- ONLY 10 People have sent the faxes/mails/emails
- WE MISSED THE RIGHT PEOPLE

THIS IS WHAT I SUGGEST, ONE ANOTHER RALLY PLEASE TO PEOPLE WHO CAN CAN HELP US... THIS TIME WE HAVE TO BE UNITED, WE HAVE TO BE COMMITED TO SEND LETTERS VIA MAIL TO BELOW NEWSPAPERS, WE HAVE TO SEND THE LETTERS ON A SPECIFIC DATE. I SUGGEST APRIL 20th, THIS SHOULD GIVE US ENOUGH TIME TO CONTACT ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO ARE IN SAME BOAT AS WE ARE, THIS SHOULD GIVE US ENOUGH TIME TO POST THIS ON ALL FORUMS & DIFFERENT SITES. PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT SOME OTHER PERSON IS SENDING THE LETTER, REMEMBER OTHERS MIGHT THINK THE SAME. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS-- WE ARE GETTING EXPLOITED BY OUR EMPLOYERS

LETS NOT DEBATE ON WETHER WE HAVE TO FAX THE LETTERS OR EMAIL OR MAIL, IT WILL CONFUSE OTHERS AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING. LETS STICK TO ONE THING --- USING US POSTAL MAIL, I KNOW IT WILL COST 39 CENTS, BUT THIS MIGHT REALLY HELP.

ONE VOICE, ONE SUBJECT, ONE DATE.
I HAVE CHOOSEN FEW WELL KNOW NEWS PAPERS, WHICH MOST OF PEOPLE READ in NEW YORK, WASHINGTON, PHILADELPHIA (HOPEFULLY STEPHAN STEANKO -- Who is screwinng our lifes)

I THINK THIS SUBJECT IS LITTLE CATCHY --- LETS USE IT
Subject: Dept of Labor's messed up processing and How they loot LEGALS and ILLEGALS

EVERYONE HAS EXPRESSED THERE ANGER & PAIN DOL-BEC has caused by entering so many of their opinons on this website and similar websites, we might want to formulate the same in a letter and send letters to below newspapers which might actually help us (if the letters come in bulk) -- All you need to do is print out 6 copies of that letter and put a 39 cents and mail them. WE NEED NOT GIVE YOUR NAME/CASE NUMBER IN YOUR LETTERS

Ask yourself--- Do you want to write Java/VB/C++ code or what you do for living for rest of your life, being afraid to loose your job or do something by writing a letter and sending to all newspapers below.... maybe there is a really a chance we might get some help. ONLY IF EVERYONE WRITES AND MAILS A LETTER -- PLEASE AGAIN DO NOT THINK SOMEOTHER PERSON IS DOING IT FOR YOU, AS OTHER PERSON CAN THINK THE SAME.
New York Post:
--------------

letters@nypost.com
http://www.nypost.com/postopinion/letters/letters_editor.htm

Editor:
Subject: Dept of Labor's messed up processing and How they loot LEGALS and ILLEGALS
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036-8790
(212) 930-8500

Washington Post :
---------------

Letters to the Editor
Subject: DOL and its messed up process and its way to loot
The Washington Post
1150 15 St. NW
Washington, DC 20071

and by e-mail at:
letters@washpost.com

Washington Times:
Mailing Address:
3600 New York Ave NE Washington, DC 20002-1947

WallStreet Journal :
------------------

wsj.ltrs@wsj.com

To Editor
200 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10281
(212) 416-2000

Attn: Harold Jackson,
Deputy Editor of the Editorial Page,
P.O. Box 8263
Philadelphia, Pa. 19101
Phone: 215-854-2000

Philadelphia Daily News
-----------------------

Gar Joseph (Attn: City Editor)
josephg@phillynews.com
Philadelphia Daily News
P.O. Box 7788
Philadelphia, PA 19101

Attn: Barbara Laker (Assistant City Editor)
lakerb@phillynews.com
Philadelphia Daily News
P.O. Box 7788
Philadelphia, PA 19101

Have received 45 days letter yet

psgupta9 said:
I just wanted to get an idea of how many people may not have recvd. 45 day letter so far,

I have still not recvd. 45 day letter.

My Case Details are as follows:

PD June 2003
Non- RIR
Florida ( State moved to Philly)
Advertised and sent back advertisment results
No status on the case.

I haven't received my 45 days letter. My details are:
PD: July 2003
RIR EB3
Florida (from Atl. to PBEC)

done
support.gc said:

THIS IS WHAT I SUGGEST, ONE ANOTHER RALLY PLEASE TO PEOPLE WHO CAN CAN HELP US... THIS TIME WE HAVE TO BE UNITED, WE HAVE TO BE COMMITED TO SEND LETTERS VIA MAIL TO BELOW NEWSPAPERS, WE HAVE TO SEND THE LETTERS ON A SPECIFIC DATE. I SUGGEST APRIL 20th, THIS SHOULD GIVE US ENOUGH TIME TO CONTACT ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO ARE IN SAME BOAT AS WE ARE, THIS SHOULD GIVE US ENOUGH TIME TO POST THIS ON ALL FORUMS & DIFFERENT SITES. PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT SOME OTHER PERSON IS SENDING THE LETTER, REMEMBER OTHERS MIGHT THINK THE SAME. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS-- WE ARE GETTING EXPLOITED BY OUR EMPLOYERS

LETS NOT DEBATE ON WETHER WE HAVE TO FAX THE LETTERS OR EMAIL OR MAIL, IT WILL CONFUSE OTHERS AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING. LETS STICK TO ONE THING --- USING US POSTAL MAIL, I KNOW IT WILL COST 39 CENTS, BUT THIS MIGHT REALLY HELP.

I HAVE CHOOSEN FEW WELL KNOW NEWS PAPERS, WHICH MOST OF PEOPLE READ in NEW YORK, WASHINGTON, PHILADELPHIA (HOPEFULLY STEPHAN STEANKO -- Who is screwinng our lifes)

EVERYONE HAS EXPRESSED THERE ANGER & PAIN DOL-BEC has caused by entering so many of their opinons on this website and similar websites, we might want to formulate the same in a letter and send letters to below newspapers which might actually help us (if the letters come in bulk) -- All you need to do is print out 6 copies of that letter and put a 39 cents and mail them. WE NEED NOT GIVE YOUR NAME/CASE NUMBER IN YOUR LETTERS

Ask yourself--- Do you want to write Java/VB/C++ code or what you do for living for rest of your life, being afraid to loose your job or do something by writing a letter and sending to all newspapers below.... maybe there is a really a chance we might get some help. ONLY IF EVERYONE WRITES AND MAILS A LETTER -- PLEASE AGAIN DO NOT THINK SOMEOTHER PERSON IS DOING IT FOR YOU, AS OTHER PERSON CAN THINK THE SAME.
New York Post:
--------------

letters@nypost.com

Editor:
New York, NY 10036-8790
(212) 930-8500

Washington Post :
---------------

Letters to the Editor
The Washington Post
1150 15 St. NW
Washington, DC 20071

and by e-mail at:
letters@washpost.com

Washington Times:
Mailing Address:

WallStreet Journal :
------------------

wsj.ltrs@wsj.com

To Editor
200 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10281
(212) 416-2000

P.O. Box 8263
Philadelphia, Pa. 19101

Philadelphia Daily News
-----------------------

josephg@phillynews.com
Philadelphia Daily News
P.O. Box 7788
Philadelphia, PA 19101

lakerb@phillynews.com
Philadelphia Daily News
P.O. Box 7788
Philadelphia, PA 19101

shaba said:
Gurus,

I was looking at my screen shot sent by my lawyer last year. I have
T-XXXX-XXXX number. When does it get converted to P-XXXX number?
My PD is July 2002, EB2 from DC. I received my 45 day letter in Feb 2006, replied back the next day.
I am not sure if I should file a PERM, I already have a approved labor and I140 from my previous employer with a PD of 2/1999. (I changed job and filed the whole process again)

If my labor gets through I will be eligible to file 485 and I will be all good, GOD know how long this will take.

This uncertainity is killing me.

Thanks all you guys

Your case is already coverted to P from T, you get a 45 day letter after this change. It really dosent matter now. Hang on!! you are atleast on the brink of hope with a July 2002 PD. Rest of us dont even know where we are heading to..!!

Filing thru PERM makes no sense to me with a PD of July 2002. Patience is the name of game with PBEC(getting greyer streaks of hair..!!)

hang on for a couple of months.

support.gc said:

New York Post:
--------------

letters@nypost.com

Editor:
New York, NY 10036-8790
(212) 930-8500

Washington Post :
---------------

Letters to the Editor
The Washington Post
1150 15 St. NW
Washington, DC 20071

and by e-mail at:
letters@washpost.com

Washington Times:
Mailing Address:

WallStreet Journal :
------------------

wsj.ltrs@wsj.com

To Editor
200 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10281
(212) 416-2000

P.O. Box 8263
Philadelphia, Pa. 19101

Philadelphia Daily News
-----------------------

josephg@phillynews.com
Philadelphia Daily News
P.O. Box 7788
Philadelphia, PA 19101

lakerb@phillynews.com
Philadelphia Daily News
P.O. Box 7788
Philadelphia, PA 19101

thats the problem in this forum for years, they just vent out. We have to literally beg to mail and fax. 50-100 letters in the mail will only become a big joke to the efforts.

I think w shud in bold ask for a online case status check as to what is happening with our case also be added in the letter.

So, lets make the day as April 20th, otherwise we will become a bigtime joke @DOL

boston28 said:
it seems like you dont know much about illegal, I have friends who are here illegally and have a lot to lose, they pay flight tickets saving money for years
not every illegal is mexican
next time try to think before you make any conclusion
justifying lack of help to the cause by saying we have much more to lose than them is dissrespectfull, and they deserve more than that
all we need is GUTS

I have to agree with you. I know couple of guys from India who are illegal and they struggle everyday just to buy phone cards, so they can call their family. They are living really tough life since they are illegal.

No sympathy...

GC_Lover said:
I have to agree with you. I know couple of guys from India who are illegal and they struggle everyday just to buy phone cards, so they can call their family. They are living really tough life since they are illegal.

I will not have any sympathy for anyone who breaks law.

GC_Lover said:

GC_Lover, boston28 and others who claims that they have pleanty of Indian friends living here illegally.

Just for curiosity do you know if they participated in rally or even if they thought to participate in rally ?

Cric said that illegals can come here by simply crossing the border, why do you think that only Mexican people can cross the border ?

Change of Address

Should we notify PBEC if the applicant address has been changed? If so should the applicant contact the PBEC through email/phone/fax or it has to be the attorney or employer to call the PBEC?

Please share any info that you have on this.

Signature Details:

P-05125-95xxx
Regular, Priority Date: June 2002
45 Day Letter Received & Replied on September '05.

questions

Hi guys,

I am new in this forum and i have few questions to ask.

1. According to visa bulletin until sept. 2005 all employment visa categories were current. what happened in oct. 2005 so that there is no visa available for I-485. and who used all visas?

2. my pd is in sep 04 and i am seeing people from 02 who has not received their labor yet and now no visa category is current so does anybody think that i should have converted into PERM from RIR/EB3 when i knew about it in mar 05 because all the visa category was current at that time.

3. i think now there is too late to change into PERM because of change for loosing pd when do you think they would work on sep 04 pd at PBEC and i would receive my labor approval and at the same time EB3 category would be current?

Thanks for your inputs. :)

PD: SEP 04 MA
45 DAY LETTER: MAR 06
RIR/EB3

DOL Report of Status of PERM and Backlog Applications Processing as of 03/17/2006

DOL Report of Status of PERM and Backlog Applications Processing as of 03/17/2006

DOL has reported the following statistics to the AILA:
PERM:
Total Received: 80,272
Certified: 36,587
Denied: 23,305
Audit: 24,960
Withdrawn: 1,950
Backlog Cases:
Total Received: 363,000+
Total Completed: 108,000+
Total Certified: 50,000
Balance: 255,000
Full data entry will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

Last edited by a moderator:
dhan007 said:
This looks more depressing than ever
29% of perm has been Denied,
31% audited (not terribally bad thing being audited if you don't cheat)
2.4% withdrawn
45.6% approved
(numbers add up more than 100% i assume that audit case is distributed among certified, denied and withdrawn)

But terribally bad news aboud BEC by just looking at the numbers, so far they haven't done any thing compared to what they have. I beleive BEC will be running well beyond 2009.

DOL has reported the following statistics to the AILA:
PERM:
Total Received: 80,272
Certified: 36,587
Denied: 23,305
Audit: 24,960
Withdrawn: 1,950
Backlog Cases:
Total Received: 363,000+
Total Completed: 108,000+
Total Certified: 50,000
Balance: 255,000
Full data entry will will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

Does Total Completed: 108,000+ mean that many cases very entered completely into the system or that many cases were approved/denied/withdrawn? If it is the latter, then a lot of cases should have been denied. If its the former, then its depressing that they have only completed 30% of data entry in 2 years.

coolmaro said:
Does Total Completed: 108,000+ mean that many cases very entered completely into the system or that many cases were approved/denied/withdrawn? If it is the latter, then a lot of cases should have been denied. If its the former, then its depressing that they have only completed 30% of data entry in 2 years.

"Completed" is just data entry completed.

If the statistics is true, there is no way these guys can clear backlog by Sep 2007. We definitely need a law suit, rally, lobby, media attention to get out of the mess.

GC_enroute said:
"Completed" is just data entry completed.

That is weird 'cause 60% of cases in the tracker seem to have received 45-d-letter. There shouldn't be that much difference even if the tracker is just a diversity set.