Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Status is still "RIR"

Status is still RIR. It is RIR since 8/11/05. No change.
My 8th year is due in couple of months. Preparing the papers for that.
Don't know whether my LC will be approved before that.
Good luck for you guys who are at the same date as I am.

kiran00 said:
Hey Dying for GC!! -->
And the status is what? anything different from what you have got earlier?

- Kiran

YeahRight! said:
I hate to say this. After been told what will happen to this forum, I can still see members posting their queries about the retrogression. The focused is based on immigrationvoice. What a bunch of Putz. Your idiotic behavior will lead this thread to nowhere, God Damn it! Get something in your bonehead and think the purpose of the thread. This thread is not about retrogression. For retro, a similar is created for your bird eye view. And this chick is confused in billion dollars about what PBEC is??? WTF. Never seen anything like this before.

May we hear what have you done in respect to PBEC mess..?? eow..!! language trouble..

this guy is just not just in PBECthread...but all over..in s1932 period during faxing episodes...life after GC threads too...

Last edited by a moderator:
ln1976 said:
U seem to have serious issues.

Chill out for a couple of days .

No matter what ,people tend to discuss whatever seems to be appropriate at the time. Since we have no news to really share at PBEC since almost begining of the year so it seems the thread has got out of topic. Even in the past when we drifted for a while , we somehow come back to the main point sooner or later.

And thats my 2 cents ....
For some reason I feel 'YeahRight' is not saying that there should not be any posts related to anything but PBEC. He sounded being sarcastic. If he is not, then it's my bad.

I would agree that this forum should carry the posts realated to ONLY PBEC. But was shocked to see that the thread was deliberately removed(can I say hidden?).

I feel there is no such issue with DBEC thread is that they have constant flow of output from DBEC. Whereas, for us, we have no info from PBEC. That could have lead some people to deviate from the so called real purpose of the forum.

Now that one of our folks created another thread, those discussions will move there.

As such we have nothing coming out of PBEC, so, I dont expect to see any posts except when there is some info from PBEC.

Try not to piss off the moderator. If I did, my apologies.

Good Luck All.

7th year proof

Can someone please tell me if you have recently received a reply from h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us asking for the 7 yr proof? I had sent them an email around a month back and have not received any response from them yet.

If anyone has received a reply recently, can you give the exact format of the email that you sent to them. I will resend to them in that format.

Thank you!

Atlanta_Apr_04 said:
Can someone please tell me if you have recently received a reply from h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us asking for the 7 yr proof? I had sent them an email around a month back and have not received any response from them yet.

If anyone has received a reply recently, can you give the exact format of the email that you sent to them. I will resend to them in that format.

Thank you!

Same thing happened to me, I did not get any reply for weeks and then I thought let me try doing it one more time and I got reply in 3 hours. So sometimes they just forget you need to re-send it. I don't think there is any particular format just send all details you have.

Hi,

My lawyer sent the request letter on January 10 morning and got the response from PBEC in the afternoon at the same day.

Here is her request email:

Subject: Request for Verification of Pending Alien Labor Certification

Dear Sir/Madam,

We request verification of pending Alien LaborCertification:

ETA Case Number: P-xxxxx-xxxxx
Processing Type: TR
Company Name: XXX company
Company Address: XXXXXXXX
Alien's Name: Last name, First name
State SWA: XX
Priority Date: December 5,2003

Thanks,
XXXXX

Hope this information can help you!

husker

Atlanta_Apr_04 said:

Thank you!

YeahRight! said:
I hate to say this. After been told what will happen to this forum, I can still see members posting their queries about the retrogression. The focused is based on immigrationvoice. What a bunch of Putz. Your idiotic behavior will lead this thread to nowhere, God Damn it! Get something in your bonehead and think the purpose of the thread. This thread is not about retrogression. For retro, a similar is created for your bird eye view. And this chick is confused in billion dollars about what PBEC is??? WTF. Never seen anything like this before.

(please no profanity in the thread, or I will take action against you to ban you)

Hi YeahRight

First mind your language while you are here. If you are so stressed up Bang your head somewhere instead of here.

Like you questioned I am not confused about what is PBEC issue

Rather I am confused about what will be termed as PBEC issue that will merit a posting here and what is not a PBEC issue that will make this Forum disappear suddenly.

I see that all other issues not related to PBEC is allowed here while only retrogession support/issues are banned and singled out

I have made certain posts when people getting out of Topic of PBEC issues before and got firing mails back saying that they want all that stuff here. Some even questioned me like "who you think you are "

From then on I was quiety taking all approvals reported here and posting them in the PBEC approval only thread . Atlaest that thread is one where we can some sanity and discipline

My Question is why not Retrogession discussion here as it affects all. Few vehemently ttack that here saying all Visa's will be opened and they will still be here

Beleive me or not - Come this March the retrogession Bill will get passed. If we don't join hands and make sure our interest are protected we will be the looser. Iam not against anyone voicing his opinion against that issue . They are free to do so as this a Free Voicing forum

Finally I decided to reply you in details as we have no good news to report or discuss for last one week

A question about Labor

Hi Everyone,

My lawyer informed me ( no I got this out of him) that when he filed for EB-2 RIR in november 2002, he filed as BS +5 years . He admits over phone that he forgot to send my Experience Letters. He says an RFE is bound to happen.

My question is if and when an RFE happens how much time can it end up adding to certification. I have all the valid letters sitting in a file at an incompetent lawyer. ( again going by PBEC's rate I may as well get ready fro 15th year extension)

Any experiences ?

This has already ruined my day so if someone has any information it would be helpful.

EB-2 RIR
PD Nov 2002 CA
RD Sep 2003 CA
PBEC 45 Days Letter March 2005

I agree with what Yeah Right has said. This thread was created for the sole purpose of sharing information about philadelphia backlog elimination centre tracking and processing. So let’s stick to the labor process and everything pertaining to labor like EB2/EB3, 45 day letter, reopening a case, checking the status etc..

Let’s not even go near retrogression, we can go to other threads for that. If some people are fighting for retrogression we shall go that thread and voice our opinion. If they include the delay in PBEC cases as one of the issues then I would like to support them, if not I would rather support somebody who would fight PBEC cases than letting the perm guys go in front of me in the queue.

Yeah Right, you are right.

GC_Kashtalu said:
Who is your lawyer? Is he qualified lawyer? For Labor application filing no experience letters required. In 140 stage USCIS decides, whether your labor certification is valid or not? ie. They cross check your experience letters with labor approval letter, ETA 750 application Part A and Part B.

DOL's work is just make sure that for the employer requirement, no US citizen is competetive enough, alien's qualification is satisfying the requirement and your employer is following proper prevailing wage rules.

on this note...

can I know what r documents to be submitted at 140 stage from our side other the employers tax return etc..?

StressTestInUSA said:
on this note...

can I know what r documents to be submitted at 140 stage from our side other the employers tax return etc..?

Buddy

No 140 discussion here please !!

saknia said:
Hi YeahRight

First mind your language while you are here. If you are so stressed up Bang your head somewhere instead of here.

Like you questioned I am not confused about what is PBEC issue

Rather I am confused about what will be termed as PBEC issue that will merit a posting here and what is not a PBEC issue that will make this Forum disappear suddenly.

I see that all other issues not related to PBEC is allowed here while only retrogession support/issues are banned and singled out

I have made certain posts when people getting out of Topic of PBEC issues before and got firing mails back saying that they want all that stuff here. Some even questioned me like "who you think you are "

From then on I was quiety taking all approvals reported here and posting them in the PBEC approval only thread . Atlaest that thread is one where we can some sanity and discipline

My Question is why not Retrogession discussion here as it affects all. Few vehemently ttack that here saying all Visa's will be opened and they will still be here

Beleive me or not - Come this March the retrogession Bill will get passed. If we don't join hands and make sure our interest are protected we will be the looser. Iam not against anyone voicing his opinion against that issue . They are free to do so as this a Free Voicing forum

Finally I decided to reply you in details as we have no good news to report or discuss for last one week

Seriously, I really hate to talk to this chick who comes from nowhere and start lecturing me who doesn’t even know what the hell PBEC thread main purpose is. For me, this time you have crawled your limit and truly asked me to wage war in here. Challenge accepted. This ugly doll believes that banging head will resolve the problem, must been a victim of gangbang in the past. To me, it seems like this person doesn’t know what the difference between quesadilla and pizza. I am not here to educate this girl who thinks she knows all about the reform bill as if she is a cousin of some senator or congressmen having oracle to predict that retro bill will passed (eventually). I definitely don’t want to join hand with this person whose might be spreading plague. Get over it, and focused, don’t let me over mouth you, bottom line, just discuss what is PBEC issue. No wonder why after faxing tons of request, unfortunately S1032 didn’t focus on increasing cap or expanding GC per year limit. I don’t want to talk to you, and I know my post will be deleted. I don’t care.

I would agree with gc_ky123 and Yeah Right.
Retrogession advertisement does not make any sense here in this thread.
If any campainging which include the delay in PBEC cases as one of the issues then we would support them, if not we would rather support somebody who would fight PBEC cases than letting the perm guys go in front of us in the queue.

Yeah Right, you are right

Gimme Hope

Somebody Gimme Hope when PBEC will start sending Approvals. Long time not a single approval in teh forum. In DBEC I heard people getting approvals for Mar 2004.

Is there any way we can do a unified/joint effort.

My PD is June 04. Rcvd 45 day letter. God knows when I will get approved ..

YeahRight! said:
Seriously, I really hate to talk to this chick who comes from nowhere and start lecturing me who doesn’t even know what the hell PBEC thread main purpose is. For me, this time you have crawled your limit and truly asked me to wage war in here. Challenge accepted. This ugly doll believes that banging head will resolve the problem, must been a victim of gangbang in the past. To me, it seems like this person doesn’t know what the difference between quesadilla and pizza. I am not here to educate this girl who thinks she knows all about the reform bill as if she is a cousin of some senator or congressmen having oracle to predict that retro bill will passed (eventually). I definitely don’t want to join hand with this person whose might be spreading plague. Get over it, and focused, don’t let me over mouth you, bottom line, just discuss what is PBEC issue. No wonder why after faxing tons of request, unfortunately S1032 didn’t focus on increasing cap or expanding GC per year limit. I don’t want to talk to you, and I know my post will be deleted. I don’t care.
Mind your language mr. right.

Saknia has done good work in this forum. Please respect the forum and move on.

You have logical point but if you want to blow your top use your restroom not this forum

we Should send a letter to pbec

Guys

As suggested my Mr Rajiv Khanna we should send letters to pbec

i think this is the last resort to melt snow in pbec

guys pls comments

Last edited by a moderator:
tanveer666 said:
Guys

As suggested my Mr Rajiv Khanna we should send letters to pbec

i think this is the last resort to melt snow in pbec

guys pls comments

tanveer..did u or your attny request for the case status...?? if it is by you, I doubt you might not get a reply. Ask your attorney to do that...

i245 cases fall under EB3 or other worker???

Will 245i cases fall under EB3 category or ?

Oh-law says..they fall under EB3....but someone here said they will fall under 'other worker' categories...

If they fall under EB3, then what fall under Other Workers category.

There are two seperate categories EB3 and Other Category.

Please reply if someone has good idea about this or additional info. Thanks!

raj2004 said:
Will 245i cases fall under EB3 category or ?

Oh-law says..they fall under EB3....but someone here said they will fall under 'other worker' categories...

If they fall under EB3, then what fall under Other Workers category.

There are two seperate categories EB3 and Other Category.

Please reply if someone has good idea about this or additional info. Thanks!

245i cases fall under all categories. Is there a higher probability that these are EB-3 cases?, sure.