Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

bigbang2001 said:
Mind your language mr. right.

Saknia has done good work in this forum. Please respect the forum and move on.

You have logical point but if you want to blow your top use your restroom not this forum

Hi Bigbang 2001

Thanks for your supportive words.

Thinking back I think I should have avoided the reply to this Guy which is really not useful to members in this forum

Lesson learned : we should ignore these kind of posts. We should rather reply some one else question than answering back and start a fight/accept challenge

Let us get back to our PBEC issues - Business as usual

WaitingForLC_77 said:
Somebody Gimme Hope when PBEC will start sending Approvals. Long time not a single approval in teh forum. In DBEC I heard people getting approvals for Mar 2004.

Is there any way we can do a unified/joint effort.

My PD is June 04. Rcvd 45 day letter. God knows when I will get approved ..

Hi WaitforLC,
Could you let us know from which DOL your case was trnasferred to PBEC.

Priority date: Sep 2004

Let us attack the PBEC issue rightly ( Yes I am right)

JustWatching said:
245i cases fall under all categories. Is there a higher probability that these are EB-3 cases?, sure.

Not sure 245i is part of PBEC issue

But we all should start thinking about Awareness/attack on PBEC now and here

Because:

Loud thinking ( I could be wrog too- Correct if Iam)

Both PBEC and DBEC are approving only RIR cases so far out of the so many thousands of cases they have received/got allocated. Definetly these RIR cases are not part of i245 cases.That is why we see PD of 2002 in both the BEC's approvals ( meaning they have easily passed Apr 2001 barrier).

In the balance cases left now we might have lots of 245i cases which might halt the progress of approvals in both the PBEC in this Year when they start the second round with SWA cases and others. When both BEC takes up SWA cases and Non RIR cases , PBEC will be faster as they have already kind of arranged the FIFO slowly. DBEC might be slower as they have no work done for SWA cases so far. 245i cases are the major cause for the Backlogs in labor as well as for the Retrogession

SWA cases with PD beyond Apr 2001 has a very big hurdle to pass when both the PBEC start approving SWA cases and Non RIR.We might be struck here like hell unless something is done now o avoid.( I can hear shouts " That waht we are telling you guys all these days when people talk about retrogession in this Forum)

When I say something is to be done, I belive that we should think on these lines

1) Know how many i245 cases are in both the BEC and pending for approval.

2) How to have different FIFO arranged for approval between i245 cases and others. If both BEC go by PD dates only then we will be struck at Apr 2001. But if they have different FIFO and Queue and Approving Officers for non i245 cases (which is us ) then NOn i245 will move faster like how RIR cases moved now

3) How to focus our efforts for Non i245 cases and push for their approval only.Like we complain that retrogesion( sorry for the bad word) will benefit late comers and PERM we should not push BEC now to approve i245 cases at large. Rather we should work on our cases which are Non i245 cases

4) Like iv.org we need the help of a strategist ( not just an attorney/a big brother volunteerwho knows all our issues) to push the things in the right direction and bring a solution here.Attorney's help ofcourse will be needed as part of the effort. Legal course has run it full course in the past and I think it is kind of exhausted ( also I think Attorney's generally are afraid of Precedence which alredy exists for fight against Labor Dept- Previous litigation efforts against Labor Dept which did not go through in a cout of law)

5) We for sure will need the help of many Legislators/congressmen/senators. The awareness among them has already been created by many memebers of this Forum doing a mailing campaign before.

6) Collect funds in a Transperent way and use it wisely. These efforts need money ofcourse

7) Solicit support fom DBEC folks as well ( if Moderator permits that. We don't want those guys to loose a valuable thread anyway)

Why don't we hire the same strategist( from iv.org) for our case too.That way our contribution will only be used for BEC issues. Need voulunteers who can ake that task and do the needful. We can use the good offices of Rajiv as well as he has helped us to unite through this forum

Memebers please voice your questions and concerns around this post.Let us discuss while PBEC is sleeping for last one week ( Zero approvals)

Well input Sakina. Looks like, the conclusion is also interesting.
"Why don't we hire the same strategist( from iv.org) for our case too.That way our contribution will only be used for BEC issues". :confused:
Unserstood the Roadmap, unless the effort and fund raised by actual PBEC victims would get lost behind the Retrogession effort by iv.org and finally with the cost on this effort ,watching the I-485 filing by the Perm approvals. :p
Sorry, as we remember last couple of your thread was to only support retrogession effort, and suddenlly in 24hrs a change of mind to fight for the PBEC victims . :confused:

Anyway, Folks , I believe it would be better,if we consult with Rajiv to discuss all the roadmaps, As he is always directly/indirecly helping us while we are struggling in PBEC queue , also he has provided us this forum/space where atleast you can get some status of your GC process rather than "no status from DUMB BECS"
Let us say BIG Thanks to Rajiv for his help and support

Last edited by a moderator:
245i cases still in BEC..??

Guys..

Here in NY before they went to BEC they were showing OCt 2001 as processing date for cases and June/July 2002 for NJ cases....I thought that meant April 01 hurdle was jumped..? I dont know how it was for other states during the golden period ..

You think these cases r still lying in BEC..?? On the other hand I know a guy now working in a gas station, stayed back on visit visa filed for amnesty during april01 hasnt heard anything about this case until now..?

If they r there before us in the PD que and FIFO que at BEC's we r doomed big time..

Last edited by a moderator:
got it..

all 245i cases r filed as nonRIR and r still lying at BECs..

It really dosent make sense legals filing in RIR after Apr01 and all illegals filing in non RIR with earlier PD...

Whatever the case though the labor are approved if FIFO if followed, RIR will get approved earlier, but we r stuck with the PD again at April 01

To this day for those who received their approvals, they only bite a half of apple. The whole apple has not been eaten yet. Now those people who are virtually disappear from this thread (as they have no business to stick around labor issue) are once again stuck in the process of not being able to file their required AOS. I am talking about the folks whose PDs are 2002/2003/2004. Now that since a single guy who is struggling to get his labor approval of PD of 2001 is serioulsy been stuck in a big play between state swa and newly created BECs (well they are old now) what would be their response about retrogression? I as being one of these victim, I would rather not support the retrogression issue as it will not help anyone like us. BUT it will help those whose labor being cleared and waiting for all the apple to eat. We, esp me, I don't even get a chance to taste apple, where as few or I would say most of the people already enjoyed the taste of it by keeping the old filers away. They are the one who will enjoy in filing I-140 (direct effect, oh well, now they can extend their H1 for 3 years. Even these people switch job by whatever reason - they can file in PERM and file I-140 and retain the old PD. This is good for them. But for us, what is this??? I would like to establish a space which will be more or less tell senators or congress or the others in not supporting the retro issue. Once the 245(i) filers are all gone, we will see the visa movement. And who will earn to get apple, well that will be us. I don't belong to 245(i), but I support them. Why would they have been given promise and not allowing them to see the approvals? This process MUST goes in parallel. 11 millions are illegals from the latest data, could be more than that, and think what happen to them if they are allowed to change the status. It will be another catastropic situation where USCIS will not be able to handle their request, thus creating all the clog again. Well, thats just the future data, and it might be knocking the Capitol. We gotta be careful at this time. If this retro would have been given any consideration - why S.1932 bill didn't include the provision that would have allowed in increasing the quota of both H1 and GC. Even I have seen people from BECs supporting H1 increment, and the question is why? Do you wish to fight for your own or incresing H1 will help you at all? The only reason we should focus on this thread is how we can bring the jammed labor out of the dirt. By supporting retro will not help us at all. It will be help for those who are trying to post their message here, trying to brainstrom our poor folks. Please spend a moment and think about this, you will see the true picture.

all this shi* calls for a real time comprehensive immigration reform....All they can think is of illegal immigrants...

little patches here and there will be of no help if we see the big picture...!!

Hang in there

I know that all of us are frustrated and tend to take it out on others for no reason.. but be patient and hang in there.. we will one day see light in PBEC.

For those of you who are in the verge of giving up on PBEC.. read the following post from another thread...

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1338824&postcount=1

always think through decisions before sinking into it. This should not even be an option for us to choose from.

Saknia,
I know that it's been rough for you.. Just like to let you know that we appreciate your valuable input to this thread.

Guys, count me in for any support for action against PBEC.

gcco

StressTestInUSA

StressTestInUSA said:
on this note...

can I know what r documents to be submitted at 140 stage from our side other the employers tax return etc..?

ask your lawyer or pm me your email id... I'll send you a list.. I haave already prepared most of my documents for I140 and I485. Just the time sensitive document are left..
With my PD of 03/2002, I was expecting my approval sometime back but...disappointed.. Still waiting :( ..

But it is no harm preparing the documents. Especially if one doesn't have original Birth Certificate.
gcco

GC_Kashtalu said:
Who is your lawyer? Is he qualified lawyer? For Labor application filing no experience letters required. In 140 stage USCIS decides, whether your labor certification is valid or not? ie. They cross check your experience letters with labor approval letter, ETA 750 application Part A and Part B.

DOL's work is just make sure that for the employer requirement, no US citizen is competetive enough, alien's qualification is satisfying the requirement and your employer is following proper prevailing wage rules.
I went through ETA 750 A
Item 14 on Doumentation suggests list of documents submitted to provide evidence of aliens' qualification.

So it "can" trigger an RFE.

Another likely delay.

bigbang2001

bigbang2001 said:
I went through ETA 750 A
Item 14 on Doumentation suggests list of documents submitted to provide evidence of aliens' qualification.

So it "can" trigger an RFE.

Another likely delay.

can you provide the list or quote the website?
thanks,
gcco

MD LC Approval !

Guys,
Atlast my 3 years 8 months 1 day waiting game has ended with positive note. My LC has been approved Yesterday. I know there are five or more guys here in this forum(VA,MD(Me), CA,NJ,NY) for the same PD(05-17-2002).I wish you all in the forum good luck and get your LC faster!.

Thank you everyone as this forum is the only valuable tool to get some sense of what DOL does...

God bless everyone!.

MDLaborWatch said:
Guys,
Atlast my 3 years 8 months 1 day waiting game has ended with positive note. My LC has been approved Yesterday. I know there are five or more guys here in this forum(VA,MD(Me), CA,NJ,NY) for the same PD(05-17-2002).I wish you all in the forum good luck and get your LC faster!.

Thank you everyone as this forum is the only valuable tool to get some sense of what DOL does...

God bless everyone!.

Congratulations!! :)
So, PBEC is still moving with snail's pace.

congratulations!

I hope the approval pause of last week was just the result of the holiday.

Also, I contacted my attorney last week. And she told me there had been a couple of case approvals for atlanta cases in 2003. I didn't get any details for the cases though.

MDLaborWatch said:
Guys,

God bless everyone!.

WAIT_N_4GC said:
Sorry, as we remember last couple of your thread was to only support retrogession effort, and suddenlly in 24hrs a change of mind to fight for the PBEC victims . :confused:

Hi wait_N_4GC

There is no sudden change of mind in me within 24 hours. All along I have supported the Backlog issue. If go back and read my post I have earlier suggested that we need to include our case ( sharing the released visa per year so that they do not get consumed by prm guys of 2005/2006)

There was no Big effort going on here for PBEC. Some of which started here only ended up with faxing letter etc. Another effort for Rally did not materialize ( known well for its own reason- people will fight nail and tooth here. ask them to come they will be absent on that day)

I have been thinking about this for sometime. I cannot write that kind of post overnight unless Iam practisong Immigration Law. I was amking people aware of Retrogession issue as well. In next few weeks lots of 2001/2002 guys will be out of here. Reality is they will then be worried about Retriogesion and beleive me they could have been the people who ought with me here for that

I have learnt that people here wants to take one step at a time. ( First PBEc then if we are alive worry about Retrogession !!) I wanted people here to attack both together at the same time so that we will not be lost if in case retrogession issue gets approved and it is out of our hand. DBEC has approved lot of 2003/2004 guys and they will all for sure will support Retrogession. If they succeed in getting the contribution from them I think they will succeed this time. Many attorney's are behind that as well ( god knows for what)

So I wanted to share my thoughts about PBEC issues. No it is free for discussion and Action

After a Gap Approvals Start - MD RIR May 2002

MDLaborWatch

MD LC Approval !

Guys,

God bless everyone!.
RD 10/2004
45L 03/2005

Congrats...

Congratulation...

MDLaborWatch said:
Guys,

God bless everyone!.

MDLaborWatch said:
Guys,

God bless everyone!.

Hi MD

Congrats Buddy. All the Best in future steps

Did you/ or your lawyer got the approval letter yesterday or you came to know through calling them about your approval

Also if you could sahre the exact date it was approved it will help us