Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

StressTestInUSA said:
thanks LaborDrags...

are you also by any chance a 'PBEC DOL Ka Shikar" :)

how come you missed in action some months back when there were little battles about how much shud be limited to this forum by the members here..

The point is everyone here r in the same boat with beyond 6th yr extn's..stuck in PBEC..trying to change jobs after 6th yr...140 stage what is required...how to get status after replying 45 letter..

most of us here r very much familiar with each other by our nicknames...there was no matter to get so much pissed off to send u a PM...in turn to turn off the thread...

People stuck in PBEC need help desperately and just venting in this forum will be no help even in a fraction..all the posts were what kind of help can be taken from iv.org becos they already made a platform in these matters...

If it is not iv.org..but another dmv.org also there wud be discussions about taking their help...they need ours ..we need their help...No one is trying to market iv.org here...I myself have my labor pending since DEC 2002 stuck at PBEC

Just wondering who r the guys sending a PM to you...!!

In the past 2 weeks there has been no posting about a 45 day letter recvd or approval or any kind from PBEC..

I missed the battle, coz no one was interested in PMing me. should I disclose the names, well, not sure if I would do it, one of them is you - stresstestinusa. well, just kidding. and yes, I am a big time SIKAR of both PBEC and DBEC, now I think I will be SIKAR of PERM. without you guys, this thread is literally dead. I wish you guys come here and visit and post your info to encourage others, and thats what is more important. About IV.org, I am not against it or for it. I would help from my side to help anyone out. But again, please post topic related to PBEC only in this particular thread. The reason you dont see people are posting in this thread is, philly has more than 3 thread created, one for philly atlanta, one for california and one for tracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the good clear information. This is really helpful. I must
say it is worth going thru all this to get some results after having waited
for years and years. Thanks again.

LC_1
danfan8@email.com

dying for GC said:
I initiated the process two months back. After a tough fight with my attorney, he agreed that he will send an inquiry about my case to PBEC.
I insisted that I am paying him for all these services. And finally he said that he sent an inquiry with my case # and details such as beneficiary name and company name. I guess that he did not do that until I called him after a month of my initial conversation with him. I asked him the copy of the letter he sent to PBEC. That a****h*** did not do that as he promised. He said that he is not suppose to call/ask for any status becuase it may slow down the processes. Finally he sent the letter and send me a copy too. And on 10th of Jan 2006, he forwarded the screen shot that he got from PBEC.
The screen shot has the status in it.

Talk to your attorney and insist that you need to know the status if you are really desperate to know the status.

And the status is?

Hey Dying for GC!! -->
And the status is what? anything different from what you have got earlier?

- Kiran

dying for GC said:
I initiated the process two months back. After a tough fight with my attorney, he agreed that he will send an inquiry about my case to PBEC.
I insisted that I am paying him for all these services. And finally he said that he sent an inquiry with my case # and details such as beneficiary name and company name. I guess that he did not do that until I called him after a month of my initial conversation with him. I asked him the copy of the letter he sent to PBEC. That a****h*** did not do that as he promised. He said that he is not suppose to call/ask for any status becuase it may slow down the processes. Finally he sent the letter and send me a copy too. And on 10th of Jan 2006, he forwarded the screen shot that he got from PBEC.
The screen shot has the status in it.

Talk to your attorney and insist that you need to know the status if you are really desperate to know the status.

My PD is same as your's

kiran00 said:
Hey Dying for GC!! -->
And the status is what? anything different from what you have got earlier?

- Kiran

Kiran00,
My PD is als0 5-17-2002 MD. Let me know if you get any info.

Good luck buddy

Special Handling

I had filed under RIR in April 2004 for an administrative position in a college. I now have the opportunity to teach a class this semester. Can I send a letter to PBEC mentioning that I will be teaching and ask them to change my case to Special Handling? Any body has any advice. Thanks.

Sure I will

Its already 4 people with the same PD but from different states though...

It will be fun to see who gets luckier first... VA-MD-CA-N(Y)(J) (one of them)

MDLaborWatch said:
Kiran00,
My PD is als0 5-17-2002 MD. Let me know if you get any info.

Good luck buddy

To labordrags

Labordrags Moderator,

Thank you for your effort to make it clean and out of unrelated stuff. I really appreciate your nobel work. If possible please visit this thread time to time and post warning note if you see this forum going out of its purpose, and posted message not related to PBEC.

Thanks

orissa said:
Labordrags Moderator,

Thank you for your effort to make it clean and out of unrelated stuff. I really appreciate your nobel work. If possible please visit this thread time to time and post warning note if you see this forum going out of its purpose, and posted message not related to PBEC.

Thanks

I appreciate your thoughts. I will sure follow you advise and try to keep this clean. Please help me in sending PM if you see any unrelated issue being discussed in this thread. Thank you again for your help.

Any 45 - Day letters after 13th Jan,2006?

Folks,

Any new 45 - Day letters after Jan 13, 2006? Please post updates. The holidays are over and I hope we all see some steady progress.

Regards,

Hi AprLC,
thanks for the update. just out of curisity. if i have ms+2yr and my ad requests the same, ms+2yr. what category will my class fall? high, medium or low? thanks!
best luck with the remaining steps of GC.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

hope you are doing fine and some of you are still in Dol-drums.

I came to know some info which I want share with you all about PBEC.

Selection and Approval Criterion

Approval criterian is solely based on the job requirement and for the position you applied and actual experience and Edu. qualification you have.

For Ex: if you are EB2 and you only have BS with 5 years and you are wanting to have MS or BS with 5 years you are moved into low priority approval phase whcih they would be revisiting eventually dont know when :(

If you are EB3 and you have a MS or BS with 5 yrs or more and you require BS with 3 years for the Job requirement then your Approval priority is hich.

If you are EB2 and you have MS with 2 yrs exp and you require Ms with 0 yrs exp.. then you fall in High Priority too...

Selection Criteria: Is solely based on all the states So once the high Priority approval phases across all the states done.. they will be moving onto the med level priority across all states starting with MD and VA.....

hope this helps

Latest DBEC approved March2004 case..

tears less in our eyes..

Something must be seriously wrong with PBEC, holidays were over long back..half of Jan is done..

I really wish I had the invisible blanket from Harry Potter's movie to see whats happening at PBEC and how they r playing the fool with our lives..

I think mine was the last 45 day letter as we know form this forum on Jan 9th for NJ Dec6th2002 case

I guess that was meant to be a joke

I am sure AprlLC is joking/(or sarcastic about whole process) because I have an MS by the time I applied and have about 3 years of experience on the top of it...its my mistake/overlook that they applied in EB3 which I dont have any more control on...

liaoguoxf said:
Hi AprLC,
thanks for the update. just out of curisity. if i have ms+2yr and my ad requests the same, ms+2yr. what category will my class fall? high, medium or low? thanks!
best luck with the remaining steps of GC.

This is very frustating Dallas is approving 2004 and we are sitting at 2002 here in PBEC..... Why did they stop all of a sudden after issuing so many approvals recently...

PD June 2002,
45 Day letter Oct 5th 2005
Replied Oct 10th 2005....
Approval... Waiting for last 3.5 years...June 2006 will be the 4 th year annn..

saknia said:
Any body interested in knowing about Retrogession issues and their support please visit

Support immigrationvoice.org

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=200933

One day you will be there to face the wrath of Retrogession after your laboe clears. Plaese vist this Thread

saknia.. u and me r the only ones who dont want to give up thinking about retrogression :)

Watch out ...!! PBEC thread might get lost again :)

StressTestInUSA said:
saknia.. u and me r the only ones who dont want to give up thinking about retrogression :)

Watch out ...!! PBEC thread might get lost again :)

Like the Modertator said we want to discuss only issues of PBEC here.( what is PBEC issue is still a Billion Dollar)

So that is why I am inviting people to go to the other Thread for a discussion on Retrogession

We don't want to loose all the answers of so many people which will be useful for the late comers. ( New guys generally don't read anything more than the last Few Threads anyway)

Once my GC is out I will be able to file soon as Retrogession still doesnot affect me in a Big way. But we were all doing that for all other Guys here.

Now that is stopped - Good luck to them and their moderatore

Bye

Boy, u sound like a moderator of a paid forum. Anyways thnks for getting the thread back and in future do let us know in advance so that we dont go crazy

labordrags said:
I think I cause more harm to all of you for taking off this thread before sending out alarm of my intensions. I apolozise to those who were directly been hit by my effort in pulling the thread out of the sync. This is not giving me an immense pleasure to let you all know that I will personally delete all the thread that is not realted to PBEC issue in the future. I would strongly suggest you to discuss this to Mr. Khanna or the admin Monica for my improper actions, if you feel that way.

Sorry guys, but if the purpose of the topic is not served, then its better off pulling off the main stream. I may not sound very good when I said this, but this is what I feel, and my actions is totally based on few members suggestions in my PM about this posts. Here at immigrationportal, we are smart enough to figure out what should be included in this particualr thread or no.

For those who felt I just pulled off without warning, try to scan the thread.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1337125&postcount=9537

saknia said:
Like the Modertator said we want to discuss only issues of PBEC here.( what is PBEC issue is still a Billion Dollar)

So that is why I am inviting people to go to the other Thread for a discussion on Retrogession

We don't want to loose all the answers of so many people which will be useful for the late comers. ( New guys generally don't read anything more than the last Few Threads anyway)

Once my GC is out I will be able to file soon as Retrogession still doesnot affect me in a Big way. But we were all doing that for all other Guys here.

Now that is stopped - Good luck to them and their moderatore

Bye

I hate to say this. After been told what will happen to this forum, I can still see members posting their queries about the retrogression. The focused is based on immigrationvoice. What a bunch of Putz. Your idiotic behavior will lead this thread to nowhere, God Damn it! Get something in your bonehead and think the purpose of the thread. This thread is not about retrogression. For retro, a similar is created for your bird eye view. And this chick is confused in billion dollars about what PBEC is??? WTF. Never seen anything like this before.

(please no profanity in the thread, or I will take action against you to ban you)

U seem to have serious issues.

Chill out for a couple of days .

No matter what ,people tend to discuss whatever seems to be appropriate at the time. Since we have no news to really share at PBEC since almost begining of the year so it seems the thread has got out of topic. Even in the past when we drifted for a while , we somehow come back to the main point sooner or later.

And thats my 2 cents ....

YeahRight! said:
I hate to say this. After been told what will happen to this forum, I can still see members posting their queries about the retrogression. The focused is based on immigrationvoice. What a bunch of Putz. Your idiotic behavior will lead this thread to nowhere, God Damn it! Get something in your bonehead and think the purpose of the thread. This thread is not about retrogression. For retro, a similar is created for your bird eye view. And this chick is confused in billion dollars about what PBEC is??? WTF. Never seen anything like this before.