Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Does Any Boy Know The Answar

I AM ON 7TH YEARS H1B1 MY LAWYER TOLD ME IN CASE MY I-140 IS APPROVED I CAN EXTEND MY H1B1 FOR THREE YEARS INSTEAD OF 1 YEARS.

DOES ANY BODY KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO GET THREE YEARS EXTENSION DOES I-140 HAS TO BE APPROVED OR EVEN IF IT IS PENDING I CAN GET THREE YEARS EXTENSION .

MY SITUATION IS AS FOLLOWS

PD 06/20/2002

45 DAYS LOVE LETTER 10/20/2005
45 DAYS LETTER REPLIED BACK 11/15/2005
CASE # P-05111-xxxxxxx RIR FROM NY
LAOBOR APPROVAL ........... WAITING

I AM FROM PAKISTAN AND PD FOR EB3 RIGHT NOW IS APRIL 01

SKINA PLEASE HELP ME MY QUESTION IS IF I GET MY LC APPROVED TODAY CAN I APPLY EITHER I-140 AND I-485 OR I CAN ONLY APPLY I-140

CAN ANY BODY ALSO TELL ME THAT HOW FREQUENTLY THIS VISA BULLITION COME FROM THIS FOURM I CAME TO KNOW THAT NEXT VISA BULLITION WILL BE ON 15TH FEBURARY 06

CAN I APPLY I-140 AND I-485 IMMIDIATELY AND BY THE TIME THEY FINSH PROCESSING I-140 AND I-485 MY PD WOULD BE CURRENT

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME IN UNDERSTANDUNG THIS BULLSHIT GAME

THK

SKINA CAN U GIVE ME YOUR TEL # I WANT TO TALK TO U MY CELL # IS 718-974-2813. SINCE YOU A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT THIS IMMIGRATION BULLSHIT PROBLEM WE ALL ARE FACING

TANVEER

Oct282003 said:
hrizko,

If your case is in RIR category then your case should have been approved by this time. Please check up with your HR or attorney. I remember seeing approved FL/ATL region cases in year 03 and till the 10 th month for RIR. I also remember somebody saying on the forum his/her attorney only deals with FL cases and the attorney told this forum participant that his office has received RIR cases of FL state till 09/03. I have also seen one Oct 03 RIR case from ATL region. So check yours.

Good luck.
Thanks for the tip, but unfortunatly I have a very un responsive attorney and I was wondering if there's a way to check my case status at PBEC??

nohope_for_lc said:
What is your priority date? Why do you have to wait 4 years? If your priority date is 01APR05 you may have to wait 4 years. But if it is somtimes in 2003 you have to wait less than that, although they are not making any progress.Yes we are also retrogressed. There is nothing we can do about it.
We can only pray for miracle. If you see visa bulletin for June 2005 our status was current. But after that it is stuck in between March 2001 to April 2001.

My PD is Decmber 2003, how does it make me wait less, again , I am a dumbo in immigration things, just started to learn since I join this portal, before that I was going with the flow, but now I learn that I have to go beyond the flow, by listen to all my fellow men here :)

ImmiVictm

anyone knows what's going on at Backlog center at Phla?

I got my "45-day" letter almost one year ago, but still no further information about L.C. approval or not, anyone knows what's going on there? are they still putting information into system? how could it take so long???

:mad:

H1 Extensions while case in BPC - Philadelphia

Does anyone what would be the cost involved in H1 Extension?

My case is still in PHILI-BPC as I originally filed from Vermont in Nov of 2004. By Aug 2006 I will be finishing the H1 Six Years.

Thanks in advance.

-DE

My 8th year

Please suggest.
My 7th year expires on May '06. And my LC was filed 5/17/2002 -CA.
With the current approval flow, I expect to get the approval any time now.
In this case, do I do the eighth year extension before I get LC
Or wait for the LC and then do 3 year extension?
If I choose to wait for the LC, do I still need to wait for LC apporval for 3 year extension?

Thanks

msabir said:
This is just a discussion. Thanks for participation.

Three people have replied and all three said EB3 09/2002 is better than EB2 02/2006. With EB2 being current, one can apply for I485 and get work permit. Wouldn't that clearly make EB2 02/2006 better? Am I missing something???
depends which country you are from. if from retrogressed country then definitely 2002.
there is a high chance that PBEC may start working fast as they did have some deadline (which may be extended ...) but they will be under pressure to work fast.

tanveer666 said:
I AM ON 7TH YEARS H1B1 MY LAWYER TOLD ME IN CASE MY I-140 IS APPROVED I CAN EXTEND MY H1B1 FOR THREE YEARS INSTEAD OF 1 YEARS.

DOES ANY BODY KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO GET THREE YEARS EXTENSION DOES I-140 HAS TO BE APPROVED OR EVEN IF IT IS PENDING I CAN GET THREE YEARS EXTENSION .

PD 06/20/2002

SKINA PLEASE HELP ME MY QUESTION IS IF I GET MY LC APPROVED TODAY CAN I APPLY EITHER I-140 AND I-485 OR I CAN ONLY APPLY I-140

CAN ANY BODY ALSO TELL ME THAT HOW FREQUENTLY THIS VISA BULLITION COME FROM THIS FOURM I CAME TO KNOW THAT NEXT VISA BULLITION WILL BE ON 15TH FEBURARY 06

CAN I APPLY I-140 AND I-485 IMMIDIATELY AND BY THE TIME THEY FINSH PROCESSING I-140 AND I-485 MY PD WOULD BE CURRENT

THK

SKINA CAN U GIVE ME YOUR TEL # I WANT TO TALK TO U MY CELL # IS 718-974-2813. SINCE YOU A LOT OF THINGS ABOUT THIS IMMIGRATION BULLSHIT PROBLEM WE ALL ARE FACING

TANVEER

Your PD is June 2002. EB3 Visa date is Apr 01. It has to come to June 2002 before you can apply 485. But you can apply for I140 after your labor clears. Your labor might get approved anytime soon ( or may on it way)

Next Bulleting for visa will come this Jan 15th ( for Feb dates) . This needs to move by another 15 months. Hoefully before your I140 claers if Immigartion Bill for retrogession comes thorugh you can file 485.

Plaese support the immigration Reform Bill for Visa Retrogession capture which will benefit you and all of us here

dying for GC said:
Please suggest.
My 7th year expires on May '06. And my LC was filed 5/17/2002 -CA.
With the current approval flow, I expect to get the approval any time now.
In this case, do I do the eighth year extension before I get LC
Or wait for the LC and then do 3 year extension?
If I choose to wait for the LC, do I still need to wait for LC apporval for 3 year extension?

Thanks

You can file your extension 2 weeks before May 06 expiry date. The idea behind that could be that if your Gc is approved in Jan 06 you file quickly for 140 ( get your papers ready for this now itself).Then you have a chance of getting your 140 approved before you file for extension. ( 3 months Feb, mar & apr ). However that depends on your Service center where you file 140 as well .In that case you will get 3 year extension

You can try that. If it did not workout you can always file extension. But prepare your papers for bothe extension and 140 now itself

I-140 Must be Approved

tanveer666 said:

PD 06/20/2002

THK

TANVEER

I-140 must be approved to get 3 years extension. But at any point of time you don't want to take risk.

How do I check if my case is approved?

Hello All,
How do I check if my case is approved or not.There is a chance that my employer might delay in informing me once my case is approved.

No venue to check except via your HR or lawyer

ramana_pasula said:
Hello All,
How do I check if my case is approved or not.There is a chance that my employer might delay in informing me once my case is approved.

There is no other way except via your HR or lawyer.

aycy

You Are Dependent

ramana_pasula said:
Hello All,

To verify whether your application is approved or not, you are dependant on your employer or lawyer. I don't think there is anyway you can check by yourself.

Virginia approval - July 2002

I just heard from my company lawyer that a case filed from Virginia with a PD of July 2002 was approved by PBEC.

Thanks Saknia

Saknia,
Thanks a lot for your quick answer. Terrific.
I am getting my papers ready for both extension as well as I140.
Another question is, If I file for 8th year extension in April and get I-140 approval during processing extension(thinking loud), can we re-apply/amend the orignial for 3 year extn?

Thanks

saknia said:
You can file your extension 2 weeks before May 06 expiry date. The idea behind that could be that if your Gc is approved in Jan 06 you file quickly for 140 ( get your papers ready for this now itself).Then you have a chance of getting your 140 approved before you file for extension. ( 3 months Feb, mar & apr ). However that depends on your Service center where you file 140 as well .In that case you will get 3 year extension

You can try that. If it did not workout you can always file extension. But prepare your papers for bothe extension and 140 now itself

dying for GC said:
Saknia,
Thanks a lot for your quick answer. Terrific.
I am getting my papers ready for both extension as well as I140.
Another question is, If I file for 8th year extension in April and get I-140 approval during processing extension(thinking loud), can we re-apply/amend the orignial for 3 year extn?

Thanks

I don't have experience with amendment on a H1 extesnion that is alaredy submitted. But I also think that at that point you do not need to amend your applications and Just inform USCIS that your I140 got approved. I think even in the appalication you have to mention that you have an I140 pnding.

So based on that fact your lawyer could write to inform that your I140 got approved ( this shoudl happen before an office r approve your H1 for extesnion) which they might consider and issue 3 Year extension

Discuss with your attorney on this as well. Normally Extsnion H1 are done faster nowadays - 40-60 days. So if you submitt early you might get approved early also as these cases are muh strightforward

Just Curious. If I go to my HR and ask her/him to call PBEC and get info on my case, then is there a special phone number that she is going to call?? If so then can anybody please tell me that phone number because the front desk receptionist at PBEC just forward the call to an automated response message machine.

saknia said:
I don't have experience with amendment on a H1 extesnion that is alaredy submitted. But I also think that at that point you do not need to amend your applications and Just inform USCIS that your I140 got approved. I think even in the appalication you have to mention that you have an I140 pnding.

So based on that fact your lawyer could write to inform that your I140 got approved ( this shoudl happen before an office r approve your H1 for extesnion) which they might consider and issue 3 Year extension

Discuss with your attorney on this as well. Normally Extsnion H1 are done faster nowadays - 40-60 days. So if you submitt early you might get approved early also as these cases are muh strightforward
another option is filing for extension in premium processing.

You may have to shell out 1K to 1.5K on your own

I-485 Can Not Be Filed Untill Visa Date Become Current

Guys Pls Help

If Lc Is Approved So It Means I-485 Can Not Be Filed Untill Visa Date Become Current Or It Can Be Filed But They Will Only Approve Your Green Card Once Your Pd Become Current

My Secound Question Is Based Upon The Current Processing Time Can Any Body Tell Me That How Long It Takes In Vermont Service Center To approve 1-140 And 1-1485 . if we file concurrently and visa date is current

Skina You Are Doing A Very Good Job Pls Reply

Tanveer 718-974-2813

Last edited by a moderator: