Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Seems they are picking few cases from each state.Seems NJ started moving now.

PD : Sep 2002
NJ, RIR, EB2
45 day letter in Sep 2005 last week
Waiting for labor approval

atyagi73 said:
Looks like the queue for MD is stopped moving. Last approval was on 17th Dec.(as per the tracker) and there are so many guys with PD-2001 that I am feeling hopeless. What a long frustrated wait for more than 4 years and still no hope..and this is happening in U.S. of A. ... :mad:

6/12/02 NJ RIR not yet approved

Does anybody has priority date before 6/12/02 for RIR?.

Mine is 6/12/02, not yet approved, replied 45 days letter in Oct.

guys...

Anyone who know's an answer pls reply...

1.Does one have to be employed with the company when the 140 is filed...? do we see any problems with this kind of approach..?

2.Can we join at the 485 stage with the company who sponsered the LC...

thanks

Just my thought...

If the company continues with your I-140, leave of absence without pay, may be an option for you. Not sure though...

StressTestInUSA said:
guys...

Anyone who know's an answer pls reply...

1.Does one have to be employed with the company when the 140 is filed...? do we see any problems with this kind of approach..?

2.Can we join at the 485 stage with the company who sponsered the LC...

thanks

lcaNY said:
If the company continues with your I-140, leave of absence without pay, may be an option for you. Not sure though...
thanks LcaNY..

just did a little H.W...dont know how possible this is...

GC is for future employment.. we need NOT be employed with the sponsor at 140 or 485 stage. We shud be employed with them AFTER u get your card for 6 months.... legally and according to the law this is fine...

Because consulting companies make their money only while we r on their payroll, they want us to be employed with them, after one gets GC they will not stick aroud...

all other members in PBEC...dont lose hope, within these 3-4 months 45 day letters will get completed...so just be patient for 4 more months.....just a strong feeling they will get out very soon, I can understand the frustration....

anyone knows????

How long ( aprox ) is taking since you reply a 45 day letter to get a LC approved?????
My PD is september 18 2003
Today I recived a 45 day letter, case was filed in MA and my case has been in PBEC

Last edited by a moderator:
wha are my options..

Guys,
I have been with a company for a past 5 years and my labor has been pending for more than 3.5 years. so far 45 letter and everything is fine with my case but has not yet approved (PD 05/17/2002, MD). Now, at the end of may 2006, my current assignment is coming to an end and as usual , my employer does not have bench policy or any other assignments here in virginia. If that happens, will i be able to change my employer or I need to stay with them? If I convince them to keep my labor process and find an another employer for now, will I be able to do futher h1 b extensions as I am already in the 9th year.??
what are my choices here??

MDLaborWatch said:
Guys,
I have been with a company for a past 5 years and my labor has been pending for more than 3.5 years. so far 45 letter and everything is fine with my case but has not yet approved (PD 05/17/2002, MD). Now, at the end of may 2006, my current assignment is coming to an end and as usual , my employer does not have bench policy or any other assignments here in virginia. If that happens, will i be able to change my employer or I need to stay with them? If I convince them to keep my labor process and find an another employer for now, will I be able to do futher h1 b extensions as I am already in the 9th year.??

PLEASE dont lose that PD.. stick on with him until u get another project...by then your LC shud get thru.... until then survival is important though, bench policy: I doubt every company follows that..filing again another LC and a new PD in 2006 dosent sound good...

thats what I am trying to say here in this forum, our misery does not end with LC approved...and please support iv.com for the lobbying effort..theyt r already putting efforts..we need to just support them(I am just sounding like a marketing guy for iv.com...) our world dosent end with PBEC...

You can file for h1 extensions by May06 with pending Labor or the filed 140 by then...

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
MDLaborWatch said:
Guys,
- Do not loose that PD
- Assuming May 06 is your H1 expiry date File for Extension now in premium processing.
You can get another H1 extension as you have labor pending though I never
heard of 10th year extension.
- You may get LC approval before May and if that happens plead your employer to
get in I-140. You own the P.D on approval of I-140
- Assuming I-140 approves join some other employer. You will need Perm and I-140
again but at least you will have your P.D

Despite all this you have cleared only two steps of this marathon.
Sometimes I think if it worth the trouble but thatis my personal opinion

Any Info from CT

Hello Everyone,
I have been an observer for a while and just realized that I never read of any info form Connecticut.
Has anyone read of 45 day letters or "dare I dream" LC from CT...?
Thank you

StressTestInUSA said:
Saknia...

I have a feeling at april 2001 the train will come to a halt....and again we need to stare at the visa bulletin again...

I have a question....all those who filed in April 2001 (i245 i guess)...do they have a separete qota or r they squeezed into this EB categories...? I posted earlier too...i dint get a reply from anyone...

I'm pretty sure the 254I people fall under "other workers", where there's a 10,000 visas per year limit, so they don't compete with us. I read about it somewhere long ago.

Please Reply If You Know The Answar

Guys

If Lc Is Approved But If Pd Is Not Current Can We Still Fill I-140 And I-485 Or Do We Have To Wait Till That Time When Our Pd Is Current Then We Can File I-140 And I-485

Or You Can File I-140 Without Taking Into Account Your Pd But Can File I-485 Only If Your Pd Is Current

Rightnow Vsc Is Working On I-140 Filed In March 05 And I-485 Filed In December 04 What Does It Really Mean ]

Does It Mean That Even Your Pd Is Current You Have To Wait That Long To Get Your I-140 And I-485 Approved

Can Any Body Tell Me Since I Am From Pakistan And Right Now Pd For Eb3 Is April 01 And My Pd Is 06/20/2002 The Date When My Lc Was Submitted . I have Sent Back 45 Days Letter On November 15,2005. I Am Expecting The Time I Get Lc Approval Pd Will Move To June 2002 If I File I-140 And I-485 Assuming That My Pd Is Current As Soon As I Get Lc How Long It Will Take More To Get The Final Greend Means (when G/c Will Be In My Hand)

Street Test In U S A And Skina Please Reply

Thks

saknia said:
The answe is YES

If you go through the chart I have prepared to analyze my situation based on current retrogession rate and PBEC approvals you will agree with me. ( Read chart enclosed)

By end of Dec 2006 only those with PD of June 2002 & before can file I140 and they will get their final GC by Aug 2007 ( if everything moves as predicted)

The visa dates I have predicted here in this chart is based on curremt movent of 6 months in each calender year ( based on last few months movement) . It can move faster or become slower . Also when it comes to Apr 2001 I expect that to be slow due to all Lottery cases of 2001

This situation is for EB3. EB2 could be slightly better but mot very promising

Guys with PD of 2003 & later - Plaese wake as this is alarm call for you. Even if you get out of PBEC or through PERM you will not go further unless Visa dates moves forward

Think and support this Bill as much as you can

Iam not a Lawyer or any interested party for any of these movements. I wokeup to this reality last week end and though I will wake up as many guys here as possible

If you don't agree with me please voice your concerns and we will know and learn your views from there as well

Feel free to comment on this ( as this only my prediction and can turn out to be true or not true as well)

good analysis Saknia ...my situation is similar to yours though slightly later PD.
about supporting the bill ..everyone supports it ..but when it comes to supporting it financially everyone moves back ...including me. I for one dont want to spend more money in this than necessary. businesses and the lawyers needs us to and they should be the one spending money on lobbying etc

Which one will be better

No one has a crystal ball to know for sure.

Folks, in your openion, which one is better:

EB3 - PD 09/2002.

OR

EB2 - PD 02/2006 (PERM)

These are for two seperate jobs.

Thanks. I know many of you guys/gals know better than some lawyers as you have more interest in this. This impacts your life a lot more.

msabir said:

EB3 - PD 09/2002.

OR

EB2 - PD 02/2006 (PERM)

Thanks. I know many of you guys/gals know better than some lawyers as you have more interest in this. This impacts your life a lot more.

I would say 2002, but thats just me.

What is your case type?

My PD is older than yours, August 4th. I haven't received my 45 days letter yet. If your case is RIR it shouldn't take long. May be by June you can expect your LC. But traditional cases will take longer. Because PBEC hasn't sent any recruitment instruction yet.

boston28 said:
How long ( aprox ) is taking since you reply a 45 day letter to get a LC approved?????
My PD is september 18 2003
Today I recived a 45 day letter, case was filed in MA and my case has been in PBEC

I would say 2002

msabir said:

EB3 - PD 09/2002.

OR

EB2 - PD 02/2006 (PERM)

Keep retrogression in mind.....

Advise Please

Gurus
My H1 6th year is expiring June 2006, what is the best time to apply for the 7th year extension, I am planning to file it in April 2006 is this time frame OK or should I apply earlier than this. By the way any approvals from VA from 2003?

===========
RIR
45 days letter recieved and Send in September 2005
Labor date: November 2003, VA

Thanks