Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I guy from my company with PD 03 Feb 2003 received his 45-day letter in december 2005. Letter dated 06 Dec 2005. However, my PD shall be sometime in Jan 2003, I have not received the stupid letter!!! We are in NY.

DOL_Ka_Shikar said:
:mad:
PD Feb. 2003
No 45 days letter Yet.
NY RIR EB2
Please post if someone from NY with PD of Feb. 2003 has received the 45 days letter.

Congratulations ! I am hopeful for my case .

saknia said:
6th January 2006, 04:02 PM
VAhoper
I just got an email from our HR that my long waited LC has been certified. Lawyer doesn't have the hard copy yet. I'm not sure then how he came to know.

Here is my case info. Guys hang in there. The light is getting bright at the end of the tunnel now.

EB3 RIR
PD: 07/01/2002

State: VA
Went to Philly DOL: 04/2004
Later forwarded to PBEC
45 day letter: 02/2005
LC approved: 01/06/2006

Congratulation

Congratulation VAhoper....

VAhoper said:
I just got an email from our HR that my long waited LC has been certified. Lawyer doesn't have the hard copy yet. I'm not sure then how he came to know.

Here is my case info. Guys hang in there. The light is getting bright at the end of the tunnel now.

EB3 RIR
Later forwarded to PBEC

Jan 2001 RIR from NJ

Why in the world an RIR case with PD 2001 could still be in the PBEC approval line? See details in my signature. We had to make corrections in the 45 day letter, would this delay the approval even more?

Thanks for your input.

Congrats VAhoper !!! This is the first July 02 approval I have seen. Are there any more approvals from July 02?

VAhoper said:

EB3 RIR
Later forwarded to PBEC

Amendment for LC at BEC

Has anybody filed amendment for BEC LC for refling in PERM. How long does it take and is it possible to verify if the request was logged. Thanks.

Got 45 Day letter NJ NON RIR

Please update my info. Received 45 days letter 28th Dec. NJ NON RIR. Never made it to regional. ETA CASE# P-05172-XXXXX

Any New JUne 2002 CA approvals ??????

Guys.
Did we get any new June 2002 CA approvals from PBEC ?

I am waiting anxiously to see LC approved......

45 days letter

I wonder what percentage of people are getting labor approvals without the 45 days letter (if any ?). from the recent approval rate it seems that PBEC is finally waking up. also is there any movement/campaign to make PBEC work as fast as DBEC ? (by sending emails to labor sec etc ..) Though I feel PBEC may have finally come under some pressure because of their slow rate of work !!

Still Waiting

Pd 06/26/2002

45 Days Letter October 20,2005

45days Letter Replied On November 15, 2005

Rir And Eb3 Case # P-05111-xxxxx

Still Waiting

Any Body Can Please Tell Me That Does Case # Has Any Relationship With The Lc Approval

You will hear soon

4MyWife said:
Why in the world an RIR case with PD 2001 could still be in the PBEC approval line? See details in my signature. We had to make corrections in the 45 day letter, would this delay the approval even more?

Thanks for your input.

Are you from NY state. Contact or HR that your approval might have been received by 'em. Good luck.

javaconsultant said:
Guys.
Did we get any new June 2002 CA approvals from PBEC ?

I am waiting anxiously to see LC approved......

Hope we will hear soon good news from you. Good luck. Let's hope 2006 will bring some light into our lives.

tanveer666 said:
Pd 06/26/2002

Rir And Eb3 Case # P-05111-xxxxx

Still Waiting

Any Body Can Please Tell Me That Does Case # Has Any Relationship With The Lc Approval

Your labor has been filed from which state.

Why Fifo Is Not Followed By Pbc

Originally Posted by tanveer666
Pd 06/26/2002

Rir And Eb3 Case # P-05111-xxxxx FROM NEW YORK

Still Waiting

ALSO I CAN SEE SOME APPROVAL LATER THEN JUNE 02 . THERE IS NO ORDER IN WHICH THEY ARE APPROVING LC

Last edited by a moderator:
it does not end with LC approved, in fact it starts after that stage

To be honest this GC journey looks like we are flying in space without gravity...!!

Even if our LCs r cleared in this year..no matter what they will get cleared in a year or yr and half....they just cant keep those files forever....but what with retrogression....??

I understand that we r stuck in BEC mess..but I think we shud all support the guys at immigrationvoice.org who r trying to do something as the comprehensive immigration bill is coming up next month in FEB....If this chance is slipped out of our hands..no one will listen about immigration stories after the time alloted this year for immigration is gone by... we have absolutely no time to lose to show our support...

Like the saying goes..'when the rod is red hot only..shape it..'

Please dont think I am having a 140 pending...
My Labor is struck at PBEC with PD dec 2002...I am not expecting until a yr or so...

So, either we all support this in a big way and make it a big wave or give up the whole idea and wait things to happen for us in th next 6/7 yrs....

What do you all guys/gurus say...??

PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS...

The Worest Thing Is

The Biggest Problem Is That People Are Not Getting Approval According To Pd

Some People Got Approval For June 02 While Other Are Still Suffering

And On The Top Of That Let Me Make It Absoutely Clear That Even If The Labor Is Approved The Pd Fpr Eb3 Is Not Current So Guys Who Are In Eb3 Category Has To Wait A Lot At I-140 And I-485 Stage

But Only Good Thing Bcis Is That They Process The Case On First Come First Servie Basis While There Is No Creteria For The Labor Department To Approve Lc

can any body tell me the how long vermont service center is taking to approve i-140 and 1-485 for eb3 since i am in NY

Tanveer

Well Such A Good Mess

We Are Waiting For Even Lc

In Vermont Sc The I-140 Processing Date Is May 05

And The I-1-485 Processing Date Is December 04

Guys Forget Abot G/c For Next 5 Years Or So Even Lc Is Approved

Ha Ha Ha