Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations VAHoper. Wow...this week we have seen quite a few approvals and looks like PBEC is finally getting their act together. Have a great weekend everybody !!

VAhoper said:
I just got an email from our HR that my long waited LC has been certified. Lawyer doesn't have the hard copy yet. I'm not sure then how he came to know.

Here is my case info. Guys hang in there. The light is getting bright at the end of the tunnel now.

EB3 RIR
PD: 07/01/2002
State: VA
Went to Philly DOL: 04/2004
Later forwarded to PBEC
45 day letter: 02/2005
LC approved: 01/06/2006

good to hear , first july case!

congratulations!

VAhoper said:
I just got an email from our HR that my long waited LC has been certified. Lawyer doesn't have the hard copy yet. I'm not sure then how he came to know.

Here is my case info. Guys hang in there. The light is getting bright at the end of the tunnel now.

EB3 RIR
Later forwarded to PBEC

Congrat VA Hoper,

I am glad to hear that the approvals are flowing in.
I am scared abt my status whereas my PD is on 06/03/2002 VA and haven't heard still any news.And my attorney says no news is good news.

Any how all the best for u in the next stages.

SN

VAhoper said:

EB3 RIR
Later forwarded to PBEC

My friend received the 45 days letter

Hi,

My friend received his 45 days letter.....

His info:

EB2-RIR, Maryland
PD: 03/08/04
RD: Never made it to regional office
45 days letter: 12/30/05
case still pending.....

Husker

congratulations!
VAhoper said:

EB3 RIR
Later forwarded to PBEC

Observation

What I observed that there are approvals coming in mainly for 3 states VA,NY and CA. Even for those states approvals are cominfrom first or second quarter fo 2002. One of my colleague has PD of Nov 2001 from NY and there are many ppl from 2001 in this forum from MD. Are there any 2001 folks from VA/CA ?

I am just concerned that 2001 folks will be stuck at the back of queue :(

NY-H1B said:
Does anybody know what rule has been followed by PBEC for Labor Certification approvals?
PD, FIFO (45-days-letter), state?

PD: Jul’03, RIR, H1B
State : FL --- ATL DOL
RD: Dec'04
PEC case# : P-05011-XXXXX
45 Day letter : replied in Apr.'05

I think there's no unique procedure, I believe it depends on which analysts are working with each state.

For example, regarding the NY approval, I think this is the 10th or more in a row where the letter is generated and the case is approved 1 month afterwards. That tells me the analyst(s) working with NY cases is pretty much approving cases triggered by the receiving of the 45-day letter.

But other analysts are following other criteria ...

But indeed, this is the most surreal process ever created by mankind, it's unbelievable.

Wow... good to see July 2002 cases......Looks like thing are getting normal and may be in 6 months PBEC will catch DBEC.
But our main loss is 485 visa retrogession because of PBEC.

Any approvals from florida, any at all?? :(

PD 07/03 Fl
45 Day rec'd 03/05
replied 04/05
P05012
Status--unknown

Another VA Approval July 2002 RIR

6th January 2006, 04:02 PM
VAhoper

EB3 RIR

Later forwarded to PBEC

Congratulations VAHoper

VAhoper said:

EB3 RIR
Later forwarded to PBEC

Can you post your PXXX No.

hrizko said:
Any approvals from florida, any at all?? :(

PD 07/03 Fl
45 Day rec'd 03/05
replied 04/05
P05012
Status--unknown

hrizko,

If your case is in RIR category then your case should have been approved by this time. Please check up with your HR or attorney. I remember seeing approved FL/ATL region cases in year 03 and till the 10 th month for RIR. I also remember somebody saying on the forum his/her attorney only deals with FL cases and the attorney told this forum participant that his office has received RIR cases of FL state till 09/03. I have also seen one Oct 03 RIR case from ATL region. So check yours.

Good luck.

SN4GC said:
Congrat VA Hoper,

I am glad to hear that the approvals are flowing in.
I am scared abt my status whereas my PD is on 06/03/2002 VA and haven't heard still any news.And my attorney says no news is good news.

Any how all the best for u in the next stages.

SN

Hi SNGC

Hang on. Even in VA the approval pattern is still not clear. May be there are two guys doing VA apparovals and it looks like one Guy is faster than other. While we have more VA cases before June 2002 pending we see approval for July 2002.

Soon you will get it

My 45 day letter was recieved in Feb 05

StressTestInUSA said:
Sangadi:

I know someone from BayArea with 45 day letter in Feb05, next month will be 1yr anniversary..so dont panic..! u shud be getting in 2-4 months maybe...

there is nothing we can do but wait and wait....

Pd july 2002, ca, rir , eb2

You are giving us some hope

Congratulations. I lost hope on Labor process. Your approval is giving some hope. We all pray God that PBEC will start approving cases.

t_p99 said:
All,

My Labor application has been approved after a looong wait of more than 3.5 years.

Here is my detail.

VA State/RIR (Priority Date) - 06/17/2002
State Aprooved and moved to Phily- 03/18/2004
45 Days letter Phily BEC - 08/08/2005
BEC Approved (Lawyer informed me)- 01/05/2006

I am on my 8th year H1 Extension.

My another friend who had the priority date of 15th May/2002 had 45 days letter in 11/2004 and his case was approved on 12/22/05.

I would like to thank you all for putting their time, effort and contributions to this forum. It's the great source of information.

Thank You

tp

Thank you all for the complements.

With reference to some of you who had ques regarding my approval.

Mine was filed under EB3/RIR.

And, my case number was P05202.

Thanks

tp

Unpredicted processing from PBEC

Friends,

I heared from my employer, that one of the consultant labor was approved without receiving 45-day letter. Ironically 45-day letter was received after the labor was approved from PBEC.