Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

P-04308-318xx

Hi gcqjul2002,
That means your and my application were entered on the same day?
How to Interpret the last five digits?

Thanks

gcqjul2002 said:
My case number is P-04308-33XXX

The case number only means that your case has been entered on the 308th day of the year 2004

Following are the details

CA,RIR,EB2,PD July 2002

gc9906 said:
As I know, T mean 45-day letter has not been sent to you yet. After PBEC entered your data to system, you get your P or D case number and 45 day letter.

That is very interesting, I had no idea what the first 5 numbers meant, I ran the calculation and the date listed in the screenshot for "Case Received Date" matches the logic of the first 5 numbers.

I have updated my signature to include the number. So now what is the secret behind the last 5 numbers?

Thanks

clzeus10 said:
That is very interesting, I had no idea what the first 5 numbers meant, I ran the calculation and the date listed in the screenshot for "Case Received Date" matches the logic of the first 5 numbers.

I have updated my signature to include the number. So now what is the secret behind the last 5 numbers?

Thanks

Last 5 numbers are unique to the application and assigned as the application is entered in the system. This way no 2 apps have the same case number.

Any approvals for NY PD July 2003?

Any approvals for NY???

----------------------------
NY-EB3-Traditional
PD-07/08/2003
RD-
45 replied in Nov '05
P-05194-16***

gc0966:

your signature says:

45 day letter send : 03/2005

how did you know it was sent in March 05 if it was not recvd by attny or employer..? did they mention about it in the letter sent in Nov about closing the case..?

I suggest you send another copy of al the documents submitted by the lawyer in 2003 to DOL in a certified mail...dont wait for them to again dig out for your file...

good luck, speak to lawyer about this idea..it might save a lot of time...

Yes, you're right. This date copied from DOL letter to attny on Notice of Case Closure.

I'll try this with my lawyer.
StressTestInUSA said:
gc0966:
your signature says:
45 day letter send : 03/2005
how did you know it was sent in March 05 if it was not recvd by attny or employer..? did they mention about it in the letter sent in Nov about closing the case..?

I suggest you send another copy of al the documents submitted by the lawyer in 2003 to DOL in a certified mail...dont wait for them to again dig out for your file...

good luck, speak to lawyer about this idea..it might save a lot of time...

Any approvals for NJ ? PD 01/2003 RIR

Also switched from L1 to H1 in Apr 2003. My wife had a EAD on L2 status prior to apr 03 but lost it due to my status conversion to H1 and hers becoming H4.
After my LC gets approved will her EAD be valid or will the I 765 have to be reprocessed?

where is PBEC right now

Does anybody knows where is PBEC right now with approving cases. Are they approving jun-jul 2002 rir? How many 2001 cases are still waiting. I am from CA and in my company; of people who I know only mine case went to PBEC and all other cases went to DBEC and all get approved. It would be much easier to wait if we would know some kind official time line but there is nothing PBEC is like some kind of secret society- black box.
Talking with other people who got their green cards long time ago and with some lawyers evry body is telling me that it takes 4-5 years to get GC. Of course there are some exceptions but in general it seems that it is like that.

noluck2005
RIR EB3 CA
PD 10/2002
RD 09/2003
45 day letter 02/2005
LC waiting

There was no need for DOL to transfer 10 k SFO cases to
Phily. I think they tried to do good ( BEC mastermind throught :do not unduly burden one BEC alone. Despatch 10k to Phily and 10k to Dallas ) and guess
what, 10k landed at phily center where lot of old priority cases are
stacked. In my company also, whose went to Dallas saw the light,
others not so bright ( mine went to phily - Nov.2002 RIR ).

noluck2005 said:
Does anybody knows where is PBEC right now with approving cases. Are they approving jun-jul 2002 rir? How many 2001 cases are still waiting. I am from CA and in my company; of people who I know only mine case went to PBEC and all other cases went to DBEC and all get approved. It would be much easier to wait if we would know some kind official time line but there is nothing PBEC is like some kind of secret society- black box.
Talking with other people who got their green cards long time ago and with some lawyers evry body is telling me that it takes 4-5 years to get GC. Of course there are some exceptions but in general it seems that it is like that.

noluck2005
RIR EB3 CA
PD 10/2002
RD 09/2003
45 day letter 02/2005
LC waiting

VA, Feb 2002 still waiting for approval

Has anyone having PD of Feb 2002 still waiting? My PD is Feb 2002. I am wondering if I am the only one waiting and all are cleared with PD of Feb 2002 from VA. I would appreciate if the any one waiting can echo ...

Thanks a lot.

Case approved

All,

My Labor application has been approved after a looong wait of more than 3.5 years.

Here is my detail.

VA State/RIR (Priority Date) - 06/17/2002
State Aprooved and moved to Phily- 03/18/2004
45 Days letter Phily BEC - 08/08/2005
BEC Approved (Lawyer informed me)- 01/05/2006

I am on my 8th year H1 Extension.

My another friend who had the priority date of 15th May/2002 had 45 days letter in 11/2004 and his case was approved on 12/22/05.

I would like to thank you all for putting their time, effort and contributions to this forum. It's the great source of information.

Thank You

tp

mariner555 said:
That is real bad ...how did you know that your case has been closed ? I hope I dont get screwed that way ..both my employer and lawyer have recently changed their address..
BTW I was wondering if anyone has answer to this ..if a person with PD in 2004 files through perm in 2006 ..and his perm app gets approved then what is his PD ?
in other words can he use 2004 PD with the perm application ?

Thanks

Mariner, if both of them changed address, I suggest you be proactive, and have your attorney send a letter to PBEC reporting the address change, otherwise, your case could be closed when PBEC finally generates the idiotic letter.

I also suggest you monitor your case with monthly emails to check your case number. When it changes from T to P, it means the letter will be sent in 2 months tops (that's what happened to me), so you'll know the letter has been generated. Do NOT wait until your case gets closed, because you'll waste even more time to re-open it.

As for your other question, in theory you could file PERM requesting the old PD to be used, but I've never seen anyone actually successfully doing it ... I believe the position applying for PERM would have to be identical to the old Labor.

In your case, you could have both PERM and old labor running in parallel, and you would use whichever comes through first. It's NOT a problem to have multiple labors certified.

Congratulations

t_p99 said:
All,

My Labor application has been approved after a looong wait of more than 3.5 years.

Here is my detail.

My another friend who had the priority date of 15th May/2002 had 45 days letter in 11/2004 and his case was approved on 12/22/05.

I would like to thank you all for putting their time, effort and contributions to this forum. It's the great source of information.

Thank You

tp

Have a nice and smooth journey forward.

t_p99 said:
All,

Here is my detail.

Thank You

tp

Congrats tp99... Could you please tell us what your P ## is (first five digits) .. I am still waiting for this damn approval :mad:

Still here

nkindia said:
Has anyone having PD of Feb 2002 still waiting? My PD is Feb 2002. I am wondering if I am the only one waiting and all are cleared with PD of Feb 2002 from VA. I would appreciate if the any one waiting can echo ...

Thanks a lot.

Still around.. PD 03/2002 from VA. PBEC is not doing FIFO.. You are not alone. There are still many 2001 cases not approved.

gcco

Congratulates dude.

Is ur Case filed under EB2 or EB3

SN

t_p99 said:
All,

Here is my detail.

Thank You

tp

My Labor has been approved.

PD 04/2002 NY
45 day letter on 11/15/2005

I am going to file I-140 and I-485 using EB-2. Good luck to everyone.