Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I WAS TOLD BY MY LAWYER WHICH SAID:

I received a Notice of Case Closure from the US DOL Philadelphia Backlog Center on Nov. 21, 2005 saying that a communication was sent to the employer and my office on March 10, 2005 regarding XXXXXXXX's labor certification application and we did not response to the notice within the time allowed. Therefore, this application has been closed due to an untimely or incomplete response.

mariner555 said:
That is real bad ...how did you know that your case has been closed ? I hope I dont get screwed that way ..both my employer and lawyer have recently changed their address..
BTW I was wondering if anyone has answer to this ..if a person with PD in 2004 files through perm in 2006 ..and his perm app gets approved then what is his PD ?
in other words can he use 2004 PD with the perm application ?
Thanks

Can you file PERM without withdrawn your RIR/TR? I don't think so, but no sure you can keep PD.

FYI .......A Silent User of PBEC

PD : Sep 2003 RIR
45 days letter : jul 2005
45 days letter reply : july 2005
LC : Waiting

There had been cases in the past when PBEC had accidentally closed some cases and when lawyers contacted them they re-opened it. However you case is little different, it seems 45-day letter was not received or your attorney did not reply.
I would suggest ask your attorney to contact PBEC and try to get it re-opened. You might also want to consider asking second opinion of some well known attorney like Mr. Khanna or Murthy.

gc9906 said:
I WAS TOLD BY MY LAWYER WHICH SAID:

I received a Notice of Case Closure from the US DOL Philadelphia Backlog Center on Nov. 21, 2005 saying that a communication was sent to the employer and my office on March 10, 2005 regarding XXXXXXXX's labor certification application and we did not response to the notice within the time allowed. Therefore, this application has been closed due to an untimely or incomplete response.

Can you file PERM without withdrawn your RIR/TR? I don't think so, but no sure you can keep PD.

gc9066:

dont give up..ask your lawyer and employer with a letter about continuing with your case...

dont lose that PD ...2 yrs of PD in these days is no joke man...

fight and make them reopen...

More than the LC approval the 45 day letter is becoming a nightmare, just wondering if it is safe in the mail...falling in the right hands or landing in the recycling papers...

guys...is there any way to know from PBEC if the 45 day letter has been mailed..just to cross check with our guys and employer...

Also, can anyone tell who gets the 45 day letter, employer or the attorney...
We are coming to apoint where we cant trust anyone...!!

Thanks GC Lover. Your reply let me feel better. At least I'm not alone. But Mr. Khanna only answer the question if your are the existing client. And my attorney has sent a letter on NOV. 29, 2005. NO response so far. I'm on my 7th year extension, will be expired by July this year. How we can proof we didn't receive the 45-day letter? Thanks for any reply.

GC_Lover said:
There had been cases in the past when PBEC had accidentally closed some cases and when lawyers contacted them they re-opened it. However you case is little different, it seems 45-day letter was not received or your attorney did not reply.
I would suggest ask your attorney to contact PBEC and try to get it re-opened. You might also want to consider asking second opinion of some well known attorney like Mr. Khanna or Murthy.

Another NY SWA Dec 2001 approval reported

#9154 5th January 2006, 12:50 PM
nomorepatience
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2004

Another approval...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend got his labor approved. He was approved some time back. He came to know now

PD : 12/14/2001
Approved: 12/15/2005
NY SWA

never received his 45 day letter.

I think there is something wrong with PD, your case#04308, which falls somewhere in June, all these case numbers are according to day in 365 calendar and category... i may be wrong... but i have read about these case# generation logic in this forum someone GP111 has posted...

dying for GC said:
Could some one tell me when my case will be approved?
CA/EB3/RIR/PD:May 17,2002

Both lawyer & employer get the 45 day letter. Lawyer gets original, employr gets CC.

StressTestInUSA said:
gc9066:

dont give up..ask your lawyer and employer with a letter about continuing with your case...

More than the LC approval the 45 day letter is becoming a nightmare, just wondering if it is safe in the mail...falling in the right hands or landing in the recycling papers...

guys...is there any way to know from PBEC if the 45 day letter has been mailed..just to cross check with our guys and employer...

thanks pal-1...

I can bug them now...
Imagine dec5th2002 filed from NJ...till now nothing...
really cant complain after seeing guys from 2001 still waiting....I can truly empathize them...

real fortunate guys who went for substitute labor and dint go thru this shit and waste of life waiting ....

My case number is P-04308-33XXX

pleaseGOD said:
I think there is something wrong with PD, your case#04308, which falls somewhere in June, all these case numbers are according to day in 365 calendar and category... i may be wrong... but i have read about these case# generation logic in this forum someone GP111 has posted...

The case number only means that your case has been entered on the 308th day of the year 2004

Following are the details

CA,RIR,EB2,PD July 2002

Thank you very much for telling this. Very appreciated.

One more question:

So have you seen this letter? Is this just a first class mail or a mail with barcode that PBEC can trace its delivery, like certified mail? Lawyer & employer will receive this 45DL almost at the same time?

Pal_1 said:
Both lawyer & employer get the 45 day letter. Lawyer gets original, employr gets CC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for your encouragement.

Not sure what kind mail the PBEC send out. Some one told me that is First-Class mail, not certified mail. In that case, if this 45DL lost on its way delivery to us, what will be? I do receive other's mail in my letterbox.

StressTestInUSA said:
gc9066:

I updated my Signature with PD

javaconsultant said:
Things are moving fast......you must get your approval soon..What day in July ?

My PD is June 26,2002 (CA RIR EB3)...so I have my fingers crossed too.

Let hope you are true and we all get out of this black BEC AEAP.

What is the meaning of P and T ?

What is the meaning of P and T. Does T really mean incomplete data entry?My case number is T-05173-*****. 173 th day was June 22nd of 2005. My case number is still T. Is there anyone out there who has case number starts with T but has received 45 days letter? I am not sure if P means data entry complete and you can expect your 45 days letter soon. But should we be delighted after receiving 45 days letter?

God knows how long we have to wait for our LC, EAD and GC.

gcqjul2002 said:

The case number only means that your case has been entered on the 308th day of the year 2004

Following are the details

CA,RIR,EB2,PD July 2002

My LC is EB2 RIR 06/2004, I had one LC filed from my old employer in 01/2003 RIR but that was in EB3.

I had a couple of questions.

1. Can I keep my current LC and get the old PD?
2. If I do that will it be of any help since EB2 2004 and EB3 2003 will become current almost at the same time.

Thanks for the answers

Please add my details in the tracker.

EB2 / RIR
PD: Jun 24,2004
File Transfered to PBEC
45 days letter: Not received
ETA case number: T-05173-XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
As I know, T mean 45-day letter has not been sent to you yet. After PBEC entered your data to system, you get your P or D case number and 45 day letter.

nohope_for_lc said:
What is the meaning of P and T. Does T really mean incomplete data entry?My case number is T-05173-*****. 173 th day was June 22nd of 2005. My case number is still T. Is there anyone out there who has case number starts with T but has received 45 days letter? I am not sure if P means data entry complete and you can expect your 45 days letter soon. But should we be delighted after receiving 45 days letter?

God knows how long we have to wait for our LC, EAD and GC.

There is no way to prove my friend, if PBEC says they have send 45 day letter, that's it they have send it, how can you prove in case like these.

However you can start pushing your attorney to contact PBEC and request them to re-open the case. I would suggest not to give up and keep contacting PBEC and tell them to re-open the file, try to explain them that it was mistake and you did not receive any letter and you are interested in continuing the case. PBEC has re-opened few cases before so its not impossible, I know its a pain but keep trying.

I think if you send an email to Mr. Khanna usually he tries to reply even if you are not his client, no harm in sending an email.

gc9906 said:
Thanks GC Lover. Your reply let me feel better. At least I'm not alone. But Mr. Khanna only answer the question if your are the existing client. And my attorney has sent a letter on NOV. 29, 2005. NO response so far. I'm on my 7th year extension, will be expired by July this year. How we can proof we didn't receive the 45-day letter? Thanks for any reply.

NO 45 Days Letter

PD: May, 2004 through Georgia. Passed the state level before tranfered to PBEC

Still don't have 45 days letter.

Very Frustrated!

What happened to my case?

Too bad. A certified mail only take a few dollar, why not using it. :confused:

GC_Lover said:
There is no way to prove my friend, if PBEC says they have send 45 day letter, that's it they have send it, how can you prove in case like these.

Yes, I sent to them two. One reply suggested a paid consultation.
If you wish to consult me, please send a check for $220.00 for review of your documents and 15 minutes consultation time. Attach a note about your problem (a copy of your e-mail would be fine) and all pertinent documents. Send us all that you believe is relevant. We will advise you if we need something else. Note that for most consultations, we need only 5-15 minutes of time.

Another reply suggested they take over this case which is $6200. That's big jump I'll never decide with easy without full confidence.

GC_Lover said:
I think if you send an email to Mr. Khanna usually he tries to reply even if you are not his client, no harm in sending an email.