Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

This is the first RIR FL case iam seeing for 2001, there are few 2002 cases left and 2003 and so ..shipped to PBEC..

saknia said:
Recently we have seen ATL Cases of 2001/2002 getting approved. You might be closer or already approved

All the Best Buddy and wait for the News !!!

Hi

saknia said:
Hi a_yas

Timeline for approval of your case depends on

1) Whether it is RIR or Regular(Traditional) RIR Cases are getting approved faster as Recruitment process and Verfication is easier

2) Which State it was filed from - NY, CA, VA. MD are the States for which we have seen approvals of late

Since you are in End of Dec 2004 it might take any time from 6-12 months for your case to be approved ( going by the Speed of PBEC). If they pick up speed you might get approved soon.

If you have PERM options from your Company I will advise you to try that as the difference between this Labor and Perm will be 1 year. In the next 6-12 months atleast you can be sure of getting out of Labor & 140 if you file PERM Quickly in the New Year

Thanks for your information yes i did my perm this year and the priority date will be 2005...Thats why i was expecting the other one which i filed in Maine state.Any way let see our luck...Thanks and so nice for your message.

If you look at the latest approvals, it seems like PBEC queue is around May/June/July 2002 ... They might be slow but it also looks like they are following some kind of FIFO since some cases were SWA cases ... just my 2 cents :)

Where is my 45-day letter?

MDwatch said:
If you look at the latest approvals, it seems like PBEC queue is around May/June/July 2002 ... They might be slow but it also looks like they are following some kind of FIFO since some cases were SWA cases ... just my 2 cents :)

Damn PBEC! I even didn't receive 45-day letter so far. What is the hell going on? Wish they all go to the hell! :)

Hope You are right !!

I havent seen any July happening, but hope you are right. That would mean that mine is round the corner. But who knows !!

MDwatch said:

Last edited by a moderator:
NY June 2002 Approval _ Reported yesterday

MSG from KODAK57 NY SESA Tracker -

LC Certified

Priority date - June 25, 2002
Position - Senior Software Engineer (EB2)

MD Case

MD case with PD Oct 2001. I got my 45 day letter only in July 2005. Waiting for some news on LC.

jack_xie said:
Damn PBEC! I even didn't receive 45-day letter so far. What is the hell going on? Wish they all go to the hell! :)

mrvgson said:
MD case with PD Oct 2001. I got my 45 day letter only in July 2005. Waiting for some news on LC.

Please mrvgson can you provide more details and post them in the BEC tracker thread ... thanks a lot MDWatch

It's not ture

In fact, lots of 2001 cases like mine are still pending.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MDwatch said:

Add me to the approval pool

State: VA
Catagory: RIR / EB2
PD: Jun 2002
RD: Jun 2002
VA approved / forward to DOL: Feb 2004
PBEC RD: Sep 2004
45 Day letter RD: 3/8/2005 (replied next day)
PBEC AD: 12/12/2005
Case #: P04273xxx...

Good luck to everyone.

Another VA approval June 2002 RIR/EB2

MSG from bassfisherman

Add me to the approval pool

State: VA
Catagory: RIR / EB2
PD: Jun 2002
RD: Jun 2002
VA approved / forward to DOL: Feb 2004
PBEC RD: Sep 2004
45 Day letter RD: 3/8/2005 (replied next day)
PBEC AD: 12/12/2005
Case #: P04273xxx...

Good luck to everyone.

EDA Quastion

Please explain, if my labor will be certified under EB3 will I be able to receive employment authorization document?(I-140) Am I a subject to 485 retrogression ( PD march2003-from other countries).
If my LC is cleared, but don?t receive EAD, how should I continue to work, my 6 year will end on March 2006.
When my wife will receive EAD? She is now on H1B, but her 6 year period will end on April 2006, so she will go to H4. Should she stay on H4 after my labor is cleared? Can she process new H1B, or 6 year period will not let her to do it, even if my labor is certified.
Thank you

:confused: :confused:

EAD Quastion

Please explain, if my labor will be certified under EB3 will I be able to receive employment authorization document?(I-140) Am I a subject to 485 retrogression ( PD march2003-from other countries).
If my LC is cleared, but don?t receive EAD, how should I continue to work, my 6 year will end on March 2006.
When my wife will receive EAD? She is now on H1B, but her 6 year period will end on April 2006, so she will go to H4. Should she stay on H4 after my labor is cleared? Can she process new H1B, or 6 year period will not let her to do it, even if my labor is certified.
Thank you

saknia said:
Good luck to everyone.

Saknia and gurus
Have a question? When I checked my status with H1B7YR and there is a typo on the PD. Instead of 07/2002 it showed 07/2003. I have informed my lawyer to request the changing. So far no answer back from PBEC. So I asked HR to send a second certify mail to PBEC. There is still no response back. Any suggestion for this problem? Anyone?

hi everybody,

i been silent user of this thread for a year now time to jump in.

PD: NOV 2004
ST: PA
RIR/EB3
45 DAY : NOT YET

I think i have long way to go before i get my LC cleared.

i live just 5 minutes away from PBEC. i see that building every single day and i feel sorry for everybody including me, who is waiting for years.

has anybody got LC from penssylvania in 2005?

goodluck everybody

raj23_patel said:
hi everybody,

i been silent user of this thread for a year now time to jump in.

PD: NOV 2004
ST: PA
RIR/EB3
45 DAY : NOT YET

I think i have long way to go before i get my LC cleared.

i live just 5 minutes away from PBEC. i see that building every single day and i feel sorry for everybody including me, who is waiting for years.

has anybody got LC from penssylvania in 2005?

goodluck everybody

Hi Raj

There are lots of Philadelphia Cases ( which made to Regional Phily before PBEC mess) which are still waiting in the Queue. Even if they start working on Philly Regiona Case first ( that is what they said first when they started with PBEC) it might still take some time before they come to Nov 2004 cases. I will advise you to consider PERM as Retrogationwise you will not be much farther than getting struck here for a Longer period ( not knowing any timeline for your approval)

Don't think I am discouraging you.We all want some miracle to happen for PBEC and get our Labor. But the Reality is that PBEC is very slow and one cannot know when their Labor will get approved .This is the pain and experience of all of us after going through this PBEC approval pattern for the last one Year.

Think seriously about PERM now or consider other options ( approved Labor etc)

eaky said:
Saknia and gurus
Have a question? When I checked my status with H1B7YR and there is a typo on the PD. Instead of 07/2002 it showed 07/2003. I have informed my lawyer to request the changing. So far no answer back from PBEC. So I asked HR to send a second certify mail to PBEC. There is still no response back. Any suggestion for this problem? Anyone?

If it a Typo it is Ok and you will get considered when they take up July 2002 cases. However you need to make sure it is not typo. You have alaredy asked your Attorney to respond on this. Followup with him until he gets an answer for this.

Alternatively you can send another 7th Year Proof mail to PBEC ( see this thread FAQ for this if you don't know about the 7th Year mail) and if your Lucky ot they have responded to your Lawyer request, it will show up correct PD. Try That

shustrik said:
Thank you

After Labor you can now file I140 & 485 immediately.( if you are from Non Retrogation Country). Otherrwise you cannot get EAD til you reach 485. You can only file 140.

Reagrding your wife start to work on EAD - Think and consult a Lawyer. Generally it is not adviseable to Invoke an EAD until you get GC fully. Lawyers advise you to remain in Status through H1b for this period. Invoking EAD for wife and not for you could be Tricky and complicated. Discuss with an Attorney on this

She can also process and get a New H1b for her if she is eligible to work