Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

From Dallas forum....they just cleared Dec 2003 case...what the hell is going wrong with PBEC and our older cases......Why is this process...........so much unfair?????

Initially, I heard there were plans to share same database in FIFO between PBEC and DBEC....Does anyone know what happened to such claims?

Labour application from Delaware in CRISIS

I had filed the Labour application from Delaware and it went from Delaware State to Philadelphia Regional and then got stuck there forever and after Backlog Elimination Centers started, it went to PBEC and was dead for whole 6 months and now My lawyer has sent the following email to me and my company's HR Dept:

We received a phone call from Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX at the Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center concerning ABC Corporation's labor certification cases that were filed via the Delaware Dept. of Labor. Mr. XXXXX (from PBEC) has informed us that he intends to deny all labor certification cases that were filed out of the 100 blah blah Delaware address, including any cases that ABC Corp may have filed using that address.

A check of our records show that Mr. Desi looks to be the only candidate whose case was filed in Delaware. At this time, Mr. XXXXX is requesting either our office or ABC Corp to issue a letter of withdrawal of this particular case. That way, at least there would be no bar on ABC Corp to re-file a case in Delaware for 6 months, if ABC Corp decides to still pursue his case.

Please do not hesitate to contact me about this matter and also advise on whether you wish to puruse filing of new labor certification case for Mr. Desi on his behalf.

Can anybody please advise me as to what steps/actions should I take ? I am very confused. The lawyer is saying that I should withdraw the case and file a new case under PERM. I don't want to withdraw this case as I have waited for almost 3 years and now I am getting this email.

I have seen some very talented people on this forum and any help will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, then please let me know.

Hi everyone,

I've been following this forum since beginning of 2005.
And would like to thank everyone that willing to share their problem,
expertise and also encouragement to fight this terrible system.

Just to let you all know that this forum is keeping me away from insanity.

anyway, the reason why I finally join the forum is because I just receive the reply from philadephian office regarding my case status.

Please see below email reply.

I wonder how many time we have to wait till they find a right system to loaded our data and start processing and review our case?

Dear Requestor,

You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID number and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, if acceptable, we will update your information as requested:

• Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
• Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions, please visit the following Internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM System, please visit the Internet website below or use the e-mail address provided:

www.plc.doleta.gov

PERM.DFLC@dol.gov
There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:
h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us
Your patience is appreciated.
DFLC Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

mitware said:
I had filed the Labour application from Delaware and it went from Delaware State to Philadelphia Regional and then got stuck there forever and after Backlog Elimination Centers started, it went to PBEC and was dead for whole 6 months and now My lawyer has sent the following email to me and my company's HR Dept:

We received a phone call from Mr. XXXXX XXXXXX at the Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center concerning ABC Corporation's labor certification cases that were filed via the Delaware Dept. of Labor. Mr. XXXXX (from PBEC) has informed us that he intends to deny all labor certification cases that were filed out of the 100 blah blah Delaware address, including any cases that ABC Corp may have filed using that address.

A check of our records show that Mr. Desi looks to be the only candidate whose case was filed in Delaware. At this time, Mr. XXXXX is requesting either our office or ABC Corp to issue a letter of withdrawal of this particular case. That way, at least there would be no bar on ABC Corp to re-file a case in Delaware for 6 months, if ABC Corp decides to still pursue his case.

Please do not hesitate to contact me about this matter and also advise on whether you wish to puruse filing of new labor certification case for Mr. Desi on his behalf.

Can anybody please advise me as to what steps/actions should I take ? I am very confused. The lawyer is saying that I should withdraw the case and file a new case under PERM. I don't want to withdraw this case as I have waited for almost 3 years and now I am getting this email.

I have seen some very talented people on this forum and any help will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, then please let me know.

What this inspires me is that something shady is going on with your company ... is it legit ?

From Dallas forum....they just cleared Dec 2003 case...what the hell is going wrong with PBEC and our older cases......Why is this process...........so much unfair?????

Initially, I heard there were plans to share same database in FIFO between PBEC and DBEC....Does anyone know what happened to such claims?

Sorry to get frustrated, but why is it so difficult to follow FIFO? Anyone with some basic education would have figured it out.......................................DON'T PROCESS A CASE WHEN AN OLDER CASE IS PENDING

MDwatch said:
What this inspires me is that something shady is going on with your company ... is it legit ?

If you withdraw your application and file PERM right now, you should be able to retain your PD which is the most important point. Second, filing with PERM should enable you to get your LC cleared a lot quicker than the traditionnal way ... and since you already know their intent to deny you might be a lot safer by withdrawing and refiling under PERM ... that is if your employer is not shady and is not involved in LC trafficking or other things ... How many employers can share the same address ???

Question?

Gurus/All,

As you all know my Labor was certified on August 15th and I received the 'Final Determination' letter on October 24th. Both my employer and attorney haven’t received any such correspondence from PBEC.

*Has anybody been in similar situation like mine?
*How long does it take for PBEC to dispatch my 750A & 750B to my employer/attorney?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

The budget reconciliation bill with many immigration clauses is on the senate floor 'TODAY'....

Monday, Oct 31, 2005

2:00 p.m.: Convene and begin a period of morning business. Thereafter, proceed to consideration of S.1932, the Deficit Reduction Omnibus Reconciliation bill.

May the Great Hindu festival of lights 'DIWALI' throw some light in the PBEC rathole....enlighten their hearts and set us free.....

AwardMyGC said:
Gurus/All,

As you all know my Labor was certified on August 15th and I received the 'Final Determination' letter on October 24th. Both my employer and attorney haven’t received any such correspondence from PBEC.

*Has anybody been in similar situation like mine?
*How long does it take for PBEC to dispatch my 750A & 750B to my employer/attorney?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Hi AwardMyGC I did not understand how YOU received it. Because technically there should not be any correspondence between you and PBEC.

If you have any letter ask your Emp/Att to fax and ask when can they expect to receive your Approval ETA 750A/B I believe at this time that is ithe only way. Or hire any Senator's law firm to process your GC (Just kidding because majority of Class1 and Class 2 Senators are law graduate)

Hi aprlc2002,

Well, I don't why I received that letter either? As I have noticed in the past employer/attorney are the only recipients of these correspondences.

My guess is PBEC personals are trying to mess with me even after my LC approval. :mad:

I spoke to this unfriendly person so called attorney to find out, what's going on? Per my conversation with her I understood that she feels that calling PBEC may jeopardize my case. I know you're going to laugh on my back but that's what she told me? :( .

I'm already planning on hiring a 'Psychic' to trace my LC 'Final Determination' letter. I will let you know if I have any success.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

aprlc2002 said:
Hi AwardMyGC I did not understand how YOU received it. Because technically there should not be any correspondence between you and PBEC.

If you have any letter ask your Emp/Att to fax and ask when can they expect to receive your Approval ETA 750A/B I believe at this time that is ithe only way. Or hire any Senator's law firm to process your GC (Just kidding because majority of Class1 and Class 2 Senators are law graduate)

msp1976 said:
The budget reconciliation bill with many immigration clauses is on the senate floor 'TODAY'....

Monday, Oct 31, 2005

2:00 p.m.: Convene and begin a period of morning business. Thereafter, proceed to consideration of S.1932, the Deficit Reduction Omnibus Reconciliation bill.

May the Great Hindu festival of lights 'DIWALI' throw some light in the PBEC rathole....enlighten their hearts and set us free.....

Hello,
Can yopu tell me where did you found this ?? how did you find out about this ??

MDwatch said:
If you withdraw your application and file PERM right now, you should be able to retain your PD which is the most important point. Second, filing with PERM should enable you to get your LC cleared a lot quicker than the traditionnal way ... and since you already know their intent to deny you might be a lot safer by withdrawing and refiling under PERM ... that is if your employer is not shady and is not involved in LC trafficking or other things ... How many employers can share the same address ???

MDwatch, My company is legit but they don't have a physical office in Delaware, they filed my LC via a virtual office which probably was used by multiple employers....don't know however, how many employers were using that address.... :confused: anyways...what is done is done....need to resolve the current issue at hand...any more ideas are welcome.... :)

Choclito said:
Hello,
Can yopu tell me where did you found this ?? how did you find out about this ??

http://www.senate.gov

Dig up the actual bill and You should be able to find the actual language of the bill...The immigration provisions are at the end of the bill as a separate title...

Can I change employment?

Hi folks,
This may be indirectly related to our discussion. I have been following this forum for quite some time. I was hoping that some would ask a similar question (earlier posted one is some what related).

I am currently in 7th year extension (meaning, my 6 years of H1B are over). Filed for GC and like all others, mine is also stuck in PBEC. Is it possible to switch a company AND get them to file for my PERM (hoping that it gets approved in a couple of months). Since labor is cleared, can I remain on status.

I called a couple of companies to find, they are all saying "YES". I remember even reading on Murthy and other web sites, all indirectly answering this question as a possibility. I know that this is risky, but is this legally possible?

sk0902 said:
shustrik, this is the same case for me. Mine was forwared on 5/2003 to regional. But the screen shot says the source is STATE. I hope that is OK.
Have you received 45days later yet ?
I recived 45 days letter on 3, 2005.

Watch out for Lou Dobbs...

Guys ...just watch out for Lou Dobbs if you have access to TV and looking at this forum.

He is giving 15min covereage on the immigration bill and being usual of himself...thrashing any immigration reform. He is one piece of sh**

vgans said:
Hi atyagi73:

I don't have access to TV right now. But I am really curious....Is he referring to this forum? What's going on?

VGANS

atyagi73 said:

THanks for the link. I appreciate it. Good to know something is done for smaller problem. What about major problem.

Please call and write about PBEC problems and not confuse retrogression with it. Just imagine how senetors would react to 10-20 letters about PBEC problems, after geting thousands of emails/letters for visa retrogression. We are killing our own agenda (to highlight PBEC problems) by focusing on wrong issue (visa retrogression).

Also its just my reminder that this thread is strictly for topics related to PBEC. Any visa retrogression issues can be discussed in other threads.

I strongly urge everybody to join Yahoo group.