Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

One of my friend got his approval September 5. Here is the detail:

PD: Dec. 21, 2001
State: DC
45 Letter: Never got

My PD is Feb. 2002, the status is still RIR.

BTW, anybody knows how to check prevailing wage for H1 extension? Thanks in advance.

Congrats!

Hi Puma_in,

Congratulations! You finally made it. File for your I-140 soon. Though you can't file for 485 right away, its better not to delay 140 filing.

Good Luck.

Puma_in said:
Received hard copy today by attorney - LC Approved

RIR - EB3-VA
PD 04/04/02

Try H1B7yr

If you have not already checked the status, check it using the H1B7yr e-mail address.

Also yours is really a very early PD. I don't know how many times your lawyer/employer tried to reach PBEC. But they need to try hard and may be somebody would answer. Keep trying. I hope you will get your LC certified very soon.

Good Luck!
GC_MD_2001 said:
Hi mdlbr20020531,

My PD is 04/30/2001, till now no news from PBEC. I received 45-days letter on 01/06/05 and responded to the letter on 01/07/05. My lawyer & Employer tried to contact PBEC, but no use.

whatheheck said:
MDWatch, What is the next stage for EB3? Sit/Wait out this bloody retrogress? :D

Yes..one hell to other... just the stage / forum topic will change for the next few? years .All along we are bound to lick our own wounds..

showmestate said:

BTW, anybody knows how to check prevailing wage for H1 extension? Thanks in advance.

Your friend deserves it man. By the way when did you check your status? Are you from DC too? Even my PD is feb 02.

These Philly bastards are picking the cases randomly. If you are lucky enough they may pick your case right way. One more thing, don't expect anything from these assholes.

OCS survery

Thanks for sharing your friend's approval. For H1 extension prevailing wage, try to google OCS survey and it should take you to DOL site. They have something based on the location etc. I did that last year. I can't remember exactly. But there is something out there.

showmestate said:

Puma_in said:
Yes..one hell to other... just the stage / forum topic will change for the next few? years .All along we are bound to lick our own wounds..

You spoke the truth. Anything could happen until we get the GC physically. Because these people are capable of screwing up things easily even in the last minutes/secs.

whatheheck said:
Your friend deserves it man. By the way when did you check your status? Are you from DC too? Even my PD is feb 02.

These Philly bastards are picking the cases randomly. If you are lucky enough they may pick your case right way. One more thing, don't expect anything from these assholes.

I checked it on Sep. 9.

I am from MD.

whatheheck said:
MDWatch, What is the next stage for EB3? Sit/Wait out this bloody retrogress? :D

I would rather be waiting for 140/485 rather than watching the black box in Philly spitting out approval when they feel like it ... ;)

At least with the Department of State you have some informations coming out monthly through the Visa Bulletin.

And with USCIS you can:

- check your status online
- have updated dates indicating progress for each center they operate

Now I don't know where you would rather be but speaking for myself ... stuck where I can see the end of the tunnel with certainty even if it is 2 or 3 years out :D

mdgc2001 said:
Thanks for sharing your friend's approval. For H1 extension prevailing wage, try to google OCS survey and it should take you to DOL site. They have something based on the location etc. I did that last year. I can't remember exactly. But there is something out there.

Thanks. I am going to try it.

7 th year extension

I have been trying to send message for 7 th year extension, all the time I get the message back with the following error;

our message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Proof of 7 th year H1B extension
Sent: 9/20/2005 11:23 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us' on 9/20/2005 11:23 AM
554 <h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us>: Relay access denied

please advise thanks

You have waited for almost 4 years and you still don't have the LC approval. You are still saying the US government is very efficient??? What's wrong with you?

smallriver said:
My PD 10/23/2001 from MD. Got a screen shot today. Status = RIR. It is really a good news and US government is very efficient.

Labor Certification Approval

One of my collegue got his approval notice on 09/16/2005. The details are as follows:

PD: 05/01/2002
Transferred to Regional: Jan, 2004.
45 day letter 05/01/2005
State: VA

Status

APRLC2002,

Any idea where is the queue for RIR and non-RIR cases ? You had last mentioned that PBEC has stopped giving phone updates but do you have any other medium to know what the heck is going on in PBEC...

Does your earlier forecast of DBEC and PBEC cases to be in sync by end of this year still hold true ?

Looks like they have stopped giving information in DBEC too as Icarus has vanished from the scene for more than 2 months now.

Any input will be appreciated.

Guys,
I am a silent watcher of this forum from last couple of months.

My LC priority date is Nov, 2002 (New York state). It is RIR EB-3. Should I send an e-mail to inquiry the case # or my lawyer should be the one to do this?

Which email address should be use for inquiring the case#? How long does it take?

The other question is due to EB-3 retrogression will apply to me since I was born in India. If submited the I-140 application with the approved Labor certification receipt and the I-140 petition pending less than 365 days before my H-1B status reaches six years. Can I apply for extension of H-1B status beyond six year limit?

Thanks in advance & any suggestions or opinions are appreciated.

anxicious waiter said:
You have waited for almost 4 years and you still don't have the LC approval. You are still saying the US government is very efficient??? What's wrong with you?

I think he meant in a sarcastic way :)

I got the same ( STATUS=RIR)

USCISisMockery said:
How screwed up BEC is ? People are relieved just because BEC hasn't goofed up their application :)

I got the same ( STATUS=RIR) , what does that it mean.
Any predictions ?

MD 2001/RIR

Hi, LC_02

I had a similar question. Here is the answer from our company's lawyer:

"Although not explicitly stated, it is generally accepted that someone is eligible for the H-1B extension if they have a labor certication that was pending for more than a year, approved or not, so the response to your question is yes."

Can someone confirm this?

LC_02 said:
Guys,

The other question is due to EB-3 retrogression will apply to me since I was born in India. If submited the I-140 application with the approved Labor certification receipt and the I-140 petition pending less than 365 days before my H-1B status reaches six years. Can I apply for extension of H-1B status beyond six year limit?

Thanks in advance & any suggestions or opinions are appreciated.