Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Could you please provide details about your case?

Choclito said:
Hello my friends,
Finally my lawyer received yesturday the hard copy oy my case cetification.
Remember that he told me a month ago that was cetified but they wait a month to send the hard copy.

Congratulations, Choclito! And good luck on your next step!

As you guys may remember when the HR of my employer called and tried to correct the error on my case status in BEC's data base, she heard back from them that my case was just sent for final review before the end of August. However we still have not heard anything yet. Maybe she was just trying to console me, and I will not check the status again until the end of September.

I am so happy to see those people with PD in 2002 got approvals, but I truly hope we can see more people from 2001 got good news, and only by then we may more safely say BEC is basically doing FIFO, otherwise there must be something wrong there with more 2002 cases got approvals but not 2001, MDGC 2001, I wish you best luck and hope we can hear your good news soon.

mdgc2001 said:
Congratulations Choclito! If you are EB-2, you should file I-485 ASAP. So that you can take advantage of EAD, AP. That way you don't have to worry about H-1 anymore.

Good Luck on your future stages!

All others in Final Review, check your status at the end of this week and let us know if there is any change.

Congratulations Choclito.... Good luck on your later stages !

Choclito said:
Hello my friends,
Finally my lawyer received yesturday the hard copy oy my case cetification.
Remember that he told me a month ago that was cetified but they wait a month to send the hard copy.

GCVeteran said:
One of my coleague got his labor approved today from PBEC.
PD: 6-2002
State : MD
Category : EB2 RIR

My other coleagues with PD 4/2001 and 2/2002 from MD are still waiting.

GCVeteran, Can you please share if the above mentioned candidates received their 45 day letter or not? My colleague whose PD is 22/04/2002 got his 45 day letter sometime in Feb/Mar 2005 and his LC cleared on 09/19/2005.

All, my case is with PD 05/31/2002 and I have still not received any information on my 45 day letter. Is there any way to get some information on this (other than my attorney). I tried getting it from them and they replied back that there is no news.

Thanks

mdlbr20020531 said:
GCVeteran, Can you please share if the above mentioned candidates received their 45 day letter or not? My colleague whose PD is 22/04/2002 got his 45 day letter sometime in Feb/Mar 2005 and his LC cleared on 09/19/2005.

All, my case is with PD 05/31/2002 and I have still not received any information on my 45 day letter. Is there any way to get some information on this (other than my attorney). I tried getting it from them and they replied back that there is no news.

Thanks

My PD is Jan 3, 2002 and I'm still waiting for my labor cert. I checked with my attorney, new news from PBEC yet.

Still in this labor tunnel. :mad: :( :mad:

Ciril99

ciril99 said:
My PD is Jan 3, 2002 and I'm still waiting for my labor cert. I checked with my attorney, new news from PBEC yet.

Still in this labor tunnel. :mad: :( :mad:

Ciril99

Ciril99,
Did you check your case status by sending email? If not why don't you check your status.

My lawyer got the hard copy on sep 19th.

csrini1 said:
Congrats jossan!!
Questions, how did you get to know it was approved?? did you receive the hard copy or thru the status email to 7thyr email id??
bcos, i saw some letters where the approval date is sep1st, but the lawyer got the copy 2 weeks later(meaning around sep15th).
just some more clarification...

Thanks

whatheheck said:
Ciril99,
Did you check your case status by sending email? If not why don't you check your status.

Sorry to ask you this, can you please provide me PBEC's email ID. I sent an email to them few months back and never got a reply.

Please forward me PBEC's email id.

Thanks,
Ciril99

Please try to look for the information before asking in the forum. This question has been asked 100s of times. The answer is in the FAQ and on the DOL website.

I am not intending on being rude and if you feel offended please accept my apologies.

Send the email right now

ciril99 said:
Sorry to ask you this, can you please provide me PBEC's email ID. I sent an email to them few months back and never got a reply.

Please forward me PBEC's email id.

Thanks,
Ciril99

Its h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us
Subject should be: Proof for 7th year H1B extension
Just give your ETA case number that starts with P-04xxx and your first name, last name and employer name. Once you get the response post your case status here immediately.

whatheheck said:
Its h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us
Subject should be: Proof for 7th year H1B extension
Just give your ETA case number that starts with P-04xxx and your first name, last name and employer name. Once you get the response post your case status here immediately.

Thanks, I just sent an email to PBEC, will post updates after receive a reply.

Good News

My PD 10/23/2001 from MD. Got a screen shot today. Status = RIR. It is really a good news and US government is very efficient.

smallriver said:
My PD 10/23/2001 from MD. Got a screen shot today. Status = RIR. It is really a good news and US government is very efficient.

How screwed up BEC is ? People are relieved just because BEC hasn't goofed up their application :)

When shud guys like us from the great New York hear some good news ....

PD : Oct 29th 2003
maybe too greedy to lookout for a 45 day letter now !!

Action now.

Follow these steps.

1) go to the www.AILA.org website

2) go to Legislation and Advocacy

3) click on Contact Congress

4) under Action Alert! header

a) click Support the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of
2005, S. 1033/H.R. 2330(Congress)

NOTE: This is the Kennedy-McCain bill.

b) click Support the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of
2005, S. 1033/H.R. 2330(President)

5) add your brief personal experiences to the first part of the generic e-mail

6) provide your personal information and send

Click on this URL to take action now
http://capwiz.com/aila2/utr/2/?a=7614761&i=71987335

If your email program does not recognize the URL as a link, copy the entire URL and paste it into your Web browser.

-------------------------------------