Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Read the BEC FAQ's and you will find all your answers.

LC_02 said:
Guys,
I am a silent watcher of this forum from last couple of months.

My LC priority date is Nov, 2002 (New York state). It is RIR EB-3. Should I send an e-mail to inquiry the case # or my lawyer should be the one to do this?

Which email address should be use for inquiring the case#? How long does it take?

The other question is due to EB-3 retrogression will apply to me since I was born in India. If submited the I-140 application with the approved Labor certification receipt and the I-140 petition pending less than 365 days before my H-1B status reaches six years. Can I apply for extension of H-1B status beyond six year limit?

Thanks in advance & any suggestions or opinions are appreciated.

PBEC Flood of approvals

In my company alone there are 92 people waiting for labor approval from PBEC.
Here are the stats:
PD: April-2002 ; EB2-RIR ; MD approved 9/19/05
PD: May-2002 ; EB2-RIR ; MD approved 9/20/05 (Did not get 45 day letter)
PD: June-2002 ; EB2-RIR ; MD approved 9/18/05

USCISisMockery said:
Nice articles on ILW

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2005,0921-endelman.shtm
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2005,0920-gonzalez.shtm

These are good articles for awareness effor (if anybody is still interested)

Contact info can be obtained from the "awareness" thread in my signature.

excellent articles indeed, the authors go straight to the root of the problem.

I feel sorry for the folks with PD's in 2004 and 2005, they can pretty much forget about it for several years ... as well as also anyone currently filing PERM.

The only solution is the increase of the visa cap, or have family members not count towards the 140,000 per year. Other than that, there's no solution for the EB visa program.

Re: PBEC flood of approvals

GCVeteran said:
Here are the stats:

My office there are 2 approvals EB2-RIR from MD in the past 2 days. One with PD in Apr-2002 (got 45 day letter) & the other in May-2002 (did not get 45 day letter). Both had gone to Regional from MD SESA.

Mine is 05/31/2002 EB2-RIR and still waiting (no 45 day letter) :-(

I think you and GCVeteran are colleagues. :D

mdlbr20020531 said:
My office there are 2 approvals EB2-RIR from MD in the past 2 days. One with PD in Apr-2002 (got 45 day letter) & the other in May-2002 (did not get 45 day letter). Both had gone to Regional from MD SESA.

Mine is 05/31/2002 EB2-RIR and still waiting (no 45 day letter) :-(

GCVeteran said:
Here are the stats:

Good to see these and other approvals from PBEC in the last couple of days. But since there are no new 'final review' cases reported, I'm discontinuing the PBEC quick view list that I was maintaining. If anyone would like to continue the list, feel free to do so.. For 'certified' cases and other details, JustWatching's tracker is very useful.

welcomegc said:

Hmmm ! interesting point. Never thought about it. GCVeteran - give me your details, may be we can chat at tea/coffee time. I work in the Reston office, south block on the 3rd floor at the corner desk furthest away from elevators.

Retrogression- Nationwide lobbying day is Sept 21st

Apologies if some one already posted this...

Since people from all nationality are impacted by this – there is a US national wide lobby day on Sept 21st.

Please send in your support for this lobbying effort by calling, writing or going to Washington, DC on this date.

Here is the information. Please feel free to send this information to anyone whom you feel is impacted or would support

September 21, our coalition partner, the New American Opportunity Campaign, will be holding a Lobby Day in Washington, DC, in support of the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act. If you plan to come to Washington to lobby, please contact Jen Sorenson at jsorenson@aila.org. For those who can't make it, the AILA Advocacy Department is organizing a National Call-In and Write-In Day on the same day. Please add your voice to this effort by calling or writing your Senators and Representative and letting them know that you support comprehensive reform. You can reach the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121, or click here to send a letter: http://capwiz.com/aila2/mail/oneclick_compose/?alertid=7614761. For more information and talking points, follow this link: http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=6712|10997|17453.

status

I checked the status ..it is data review...what does that mean ?

aug 2001 MD.

Will-I-Get-GC said:
I got the same ( STATUS=RIR) , what does that it mean.
Any predictions ?

MD 2001/RIR

schmooze said:
Apologies if some one already posted this...

Since people from all nationality are impacted by this – there is a US national wide lobby day on Sept 21st.

Please send in your support for this lobbying effort by calling, writing or going to Washington, DC on this date.

Here is the information. Please feel free to send this information to anyone whom you feel is impacted or would support

September 21, our coalition partner, the New American Opportunity Campaign, will be holding a Lobby Day in Washington, DC, in support of the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act. If you plan to come to Washington to lobby, please contact Jen Sorenson at jsorenson@aila.org. For those who can't make it, the AILA Advocacy Department is organizing a National Call-In and Write-In Day on the same day. Please add your voice to this effort by calling or writing your Senators and Representative and letting them know that you support comprehensive reform. You can reach the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121, or click here to send a letter: http://capwiz.com/aila2/mail/oneclick_compose/?alertid=7614761. For more information and talking points, follow this link: http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=6712|10997|17453.

I still think, everybody is conviniently missing BEC mess, including this bill. I don't support it. Infact this bill even though solves retrogression problem, it supports illegal immigration. Sorry and correct me if I am wrong, I just have vague ideas about this bill.

Guys
I just heard a tip from somebody in another forum.
File you case before Sept. 25 to make sure they have several days to get it into computer. I saw it took 4 days to get a guy's file into computer in IRS. You can always mail in your medical exam later if that is the only thing missing. Also ask your lawyer if there are more documents can be submitted later on in case you cannot get them ready in time. For guys waiting for your LC in Sept., get all I485 forms ready in case you gets your LC before Sept. 25. All 485 forms can be download from USCIS website. Now starting filling in the forms!
It is just my suggestion, I am not a lawyer so I don't take any responsibility for my suggestion. Use it as your own risk. I filed my I485 several days ago.

I'm really new to the site was referred to the site by a friend of mine. Anyway I was just wondering if someone could figure out where I stand in terms of LC from CA that were transferred to PBEC.

Here are my details from what I remember

PD at California EDD: June 26, 2002
Type: RIR EB-2
RD at SFO, California Regional Office: May 5, 2003
45-day letter received: I think it's 12/04 or Jan 05 ( gotta check in the morning at work)

Thanks a bunch

That's not true!

csrini1 said:
Mr PP,

As far as i know, all Ca cases with your PD were cleared at CA last year itself. r u talking about march 2003?? or was your case remanded back to state, from where it came to phili?? if it is really march 2002, eb2,rir, then you should seriously talk to your lawyer....

On more thought I guess your case was non-rir...

Don't talk bullshit here. How can all the cases with 2002 PD be cleared when there are Tens of thousands cases pending at BECs.

Please do not provide any wrong information if you are unsure.

either he is out of his mind or he was meaning something opposite...

anxicious waiter said:
You have waited for almost 4 years and you still don't have the LC approval. You are still saying the US government is very efficient??? What's wrong with you?

welcomegc said:

LMAO you are probably right !!! They are working in the same office two cubes from each other and they met on this forum LOL :p

ichuen said:
I'm really new to the site was referred to the site by a friend of mine. Anyway I was just wondering if someone could figure out where I stand in terms of LC from CA that were transferred to PBEC.

Here are my details from what I remember

PD at California EDD: June 26, 2002
Type: RIR EB-2
RD at SFO, California Regional Office: May 5, 2003
45-day letter received: I think it's 12/04 or Jan 05 ( gotta check in the morning at work)

Thanks a bunch

Welcome to the forum ! If you could also provide the first 7 digits of your case number from the 45 day letter (P-XXXXX-XX) it would be great :D

priority date for I-485

After the retrogression... the I-485 cannot be filed unless the cutoff date has reached your priority date.. How and where do we check if I-485 priority date has changed and gone further in the coming months.. any ideas?