Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Pran10
My recd date at PBEC is Dec 28, 2004. Later than yours... if that is any consolation :)

BTW, my H1 is expiring this Dec, already got 7th extension... it was approved in 45 days.

pran10 said:
Hi In_GC_race, vine95050, Chipman, matrix1, dzh1234, Prab64

As your case is close to my case, I am requesting following info

I send a status email to PBEC... they send a screen shot with my case details..... Please let me know if my RD(Day it went to PBEC) is matching with your RD.

And also lemme know your case status... I am lil tensed coz my H1 expiration is approching

Case Information
ETA Case Number:
P-04310-3XXXX
Priority Date:
12/xx/2002

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Nationality or Citizenship:
INDIA

Case Received Date:
11/0x/2004
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
RIR

SWA/PBEC Case #

How do I find out my State and/or PBEC case #? I have not had any luck finding this through my lawyer. He says we have not received the 45 day letter yet from PBEC. Could this be the reason why I don't have a PBEC case # yet?

He gave me a "case #" for NC labor, but I am wondering if this is the actual SWA # coz it looks different from what I have seen on the other postings here.

Date filed in North Carolina Labor Department: 7/XX/2004
Date received at Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center: No date on file
Date 45 days notice received from Philly office: Not received
Date responded: N/A
Case number: 2004070XX/XXXXX
EB2, Non-RIR

Bad News! Hurricane Katrina Affects Our Green Card Process

Folks,
Looks like Katrina is going to affects our GC! The infamous immigration reform bill that will increase I485 quota may get push aside on backburner.

For those who are not familiar with the immigration bills, see

http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html
Posting on 08/18/2005

How to send email to check my case status?

Pls tell me the email and what info is needed to find out my case in PBEC? I am patiently waiting for my 45-day letter. :mad:

State: Maryland
Date Filed: Oct 2002
Type: EB-2 RIR
No 45-day received yet.
No case number...

Thanks in advance.

hello

Hi All,

no more phone info... it seems that all employees at PBEC were asked strictly not to give away any sort of info except for transferring into automatic system. Looks like one more door closed to the black hole....

I will keep posting as and when I know any thing new...

I tried Info@PHI.DFLC.US and it just bounced back with reply that they can't provide status at this moment.

Are they kidding, after waiting for 3 years, they even couldn't provide case status. Its just unbelievable.

Can someone please help finding the case status. I also tried status@PHI.DFLC.US in vain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this phone number a few days back and got a chance to talk to someone... didnt gte any info .though... maybe some of you can try again...

Good news

Hello Folks... Finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel... Just got a call from my HR and my LC has been approved. In fact it had been approved last week itself but then the person in charge was on vacation. Deails in my signature.

In these forums I have learnt a lot of things - not so good and good. People have been patient in explaining things which some do not know, even though some people aren't. I am thankful for it. This is a nice forum and I have been following it religiously and it seems that I know each and everyone of you well. Thanks for everything and all the help.

We all share the came problem - LC/GC, and that’s what bonds us together. Keep the unity in all that we do and it will help us all. Let us not succumb to the Divide and Rule policy as it has already hurt us before. If all of us are united then things will start moving the way which is right. People power is not a fantasy but it sure is reality.

I wish you all the best in your efforts and hope all of you get your LC soon. But please do not forget, most of us have come to the US with just 2 suitcases and we have made a good life here. We will succeed no matter where we are or what we do because of our hard work, determination, honesty and knowledge. GC is not life and life does not end without GC. Carry on with our life and it’s just a matter of time we all will get our GC.

Please do not get my message wrong and that I am being haughty by telling you all this just because I got my LC. That’s not the case. Off late there is a lot of bickering going on in our forums and it just pains me to see it happening to my beloved forum.

Once again all the best.

Sincere wishes,
GCVaruma

whenwilliget,

I have a question for the extension. Do we have to apply extension before 6 months before 6-year expiration?

I am concerning because I only have five months left.

Thank you in advance.

Congrats

Great news...good luck with 140/485

GCVARUMA said:
Hello Folks... Finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel... Just got a call from my HR and my LC has been approved. In fact it had been approved last week itself but then the person in charge was on vacation. Deails in my signature.

In these forums I have learnt a lot of things - not so good and good. People have been patient in explaining things which some do not know, even though some people aren't. I am thankful for it. This is a nice forum and I have been following it religiously and it seems that I know each and everyone of you well. Thanks for everything and all the help.

We all share the came problem - LC/GC, and that’s what bonds us together. Keep the unity in all that we do and it will help us all. Let us not succumb to the Divide and Rule policy as it has already hurt us before. If all of us are united then things will start moving the way which is right. People power is not a fantasy but it sure is reality.

I wish you all the best in your efforts and hope all of you get your LC soon. But please do not forget, most of us have come to the US with just 2 suitcases and we have made a good life here. We will succeed no matter where we are or what we do because of our hard work, determination, honesty and knowledge. GC is not life and life does not end without GC. Carry on with our life and it’s just a matter of time we all will get our GC.

Please do not get my message wrong and that I am being haughty by telling you all this just because I got my LC. That’s not the case. Off late there is a lot of bickering going on in our forums and it just pains me to see it happening to my beloved forum.

Once again all the best.

Sincere wishes,
GCVaruma

Congrats GCVARUMA!

Congrats GCVARUMA! I wish you the best for the upcoming stages.
Quick Question? Did you request 'Screen Shot' any time? If you did
could you please divulge your case status scenario.

Thanks

AwardMyGC :D

GCVARUMA said:

Once again all the best.

Sincere wishes,
GCVaruma

Thanks for your wishes driveto,AwardMyGC.

By the way AwardMyGC answering your question, I did not get my "Screen shot" anytime at all.. I was getting ready to send it in Dec'05 as I had to get my H1.

Thanks

AwardMyGC said:
Congrats GCVARUMA! I wish you the best for the upcoming stages.
Quick Question? Did you request 'Screen Shot' any time? If you did
could you please divulge your case status scenario.

Thanks

AwardMyGC :D

By the way

PD: OCT 23 2001 from MD.
Went through MD long long time ago.
RIR.
Got 45 day letter Feb 2005.

Why do not I hear anything?

GCVARUMA said:

Once again all the best.

Sincere wishes,
GCVaruma
Congrats GCVaruma!! Good luck ahead. Can you please tell us your state SWA?

GCVARUMA said:

By the way AwardMyGC answering your question, I did not get my "Screen shot" anytime at all.. I was getting ready to send it in Dec'05 as I had to get my H1.

Thanks

Thanks GCVARUMA. I bet you/your lawyer already working on the paperwork for 140/485. Good Luck!

Few more question, when did you receive the approval letter in mail? What was the post-mark date on it? And also let us know exactly, what date your LC was approved?

Thanks and I really appreciate all your help.

Nunndree (AwardMyGC)

showmestate said:
whenwilliget,

I have a question for the extension. Do we have to apply extension before 6 months before 6-year expiration?

I am concerning because I only have five months left.

Thank you in advance.
Yes.. you will have to get your extension before your 6 yr expires. You should get it otherwise you will be out of status since you do not have an H1. Its safer(and less worries) to apply for the extension at least 6 months before your H1 expires.

GCVaruma

justdoit said:
Congrats GCVaruma!! Good luck ahead. Can you please tell us your state SWA?
Thanks justdoit.. State is PA..

AwardMyGC said:
Thanks GCVARUMA. I bet you/your lawyer already working on the paperwork for 140/485. Good Luck!

Few more question, when did you receive the approval letter in mail? What was the post-mark date on it? And also let us know exactly, what date your LC was approved?

Thanks and I really appreciate all your help.

Nunndree (AwardMyGC)
I have already got all the paperwork ready to go and most likely will be filing it sometime next week hopefully under EB2... I have still not yet seen the approval letter yet. Will let you know about the dates soon.
Thanks

Congrats!!!

GCVARUMA said:

Thanks

Hi

Congratulations!! I wish you all the best in the further processings...

aprlc2002 said:
Hi

Congratulations!! I wish you all the best in the further processings...

Thanks Buddy for keeping the information flowing to all of us.. as I have always requested you please do keep up the good work as the whole forum benefits from your inputs.. good or bad..

once again thanks for your information and keep the information coming..

GCVaruma