Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Got my LC screen shot, within next business day, though no luck, still status is rir

ETA Case Number: Priority Date: 05/03/2002
Processing Type: RIR Case Source: Region
Employer Name: Business Activity:
Occupation Title: Occupation Code:
Rate of Pay: Prevailing Wage:
Alien Name: Visa Type: H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship:
Case Received Date: 09/23/2004 Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: RIR

I have a question my wage is almost 15% more than prevailing wage (and since then gone further up), is that a problem. Also I am in May 2002, why am I so unlucky to not even be in final review. How much more time am I looking at it.
Thanks

GCVARUMA said:
Yes.. you will have to get your extension before your 6 yr expires. You should get it otherwise you will be out of status since you do not have an H1. Its safer(and less worries) to apply for the extension at least 6 months before your H1 expires.

GCVaruma

Thanks. Also, COngraduations and good luck for the next step.

akela said:
ETA Case Number: Priority Date: 05/03/2002
Processing Type: RIR Case Source: Region
Employer Name: Business Activity:
Occupation Title: Occupation Code:
Rate of Pay: Prevailing Wage:
Alien Name: Visa Type: H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship:
Case Received Date: 09/23/2004 Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: RIR

I have a question my wage is almost 15% more than prevailing wage (and since then gone further up), is that a problem. Also I am in May 2002, why am I so unlucky to not even be in final review. How much more time am I looking at it.
Thanks

which email address you sent status request ? Also please mention what details you had in the email. Seems like email listed here not working. You can PM me.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=165626

Congrats

Congrats GCVARUMA !! This is great news... could you please share your case details so that people who are tracking their cases can get an idea. I see that you have Non-RIR EB3 whereas you mentioned in your earlier post that they file your 140/485 in EB2. Have they changed your case details ?

Good luck for your future stages. Now since the labor pain is over next 2 stages should pass thru' seamlessly. Good luck !!

GCVARUMA said:
Hello Folks... Finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel... Just got a call from my HR and my LC has been approved. In fact it had been approved last week itself but then the person in charge was on vacation. Deails in my signature.

In these forums I have learnt a lot of things - not so good and good. People have been patient in explaining things which some do not know, even though some people aren't. I am thankful for it. This is a nice forum and I have been following it religiously and it seems that I know each and everyone of you well. Thanks for everything and all the help.

We all share the came problem - LC/GC, and that’s what bonds us together. Keep the unity in all that we do and it will help us all. Let us not succumb to the Divide and Rule policy as it has already hurt us before. If all of us are united then things will start moving the way which is right. People power is not a fantasy but it sure is reality.

I wish you all the best in your efforts and hope all of you get your LC soon. But please do not forget, most of us have come to the US with just 2 suitcases and we have made a good life here. We will succeed no matter where we are or what we do because of our hard work, determination, honesty and knowledge. GC is not life and life does not end without GC. Carry on with our life and it’s just a matter of time we all will get our GC.

Please do not get my message wrong and that I am being haughty by telling you all this just because I got my LC. That’s not the case. Off late there is a lot of bickering going on in our forums and it just pains me to see it happening to my beloved forum.

Once again all the best.

Sincere wishes,
GCVaruma

This sucks...

This really sucks... I have observed that Icarus from Dallas BEC has also not provided any updates for a month now. Have they become very strict in providing information ?

This is crazy as now we will never know what is going on in the BEC hole :mad:

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

no more phone info... it seems that all employees at PBEC were asked strictly not to give away any sort of info except for transferring into automatic system. Looks like one more door closed to the black hole....

I will keep posting as and when I know any thing new...

Relax

GC_from_NJ said:
This really sucks... I have observed that Icarus from Dallas BEC has also not provided any updates for a month now. Have they become very strict in providing information ?

This is crazy as now we will never know what is going on in the BEC hole :mad:

Hey GC_from_NJ,
Don't panic. Ralax.
1. Just stay focus.
2. Stay on course
3. Wait until job is done.
4. We will prevail
5. We will smell freedom
6. We will spread domocracy.

This is called demon-cry-see (democracy)

Final Review to Certified

Hi All,

I follow this forum regularly. Can someone guide me to as to how long does it take for a case to move frmo "Final Review" to "Certified" in Philly BEC?? Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks.

you may apply anytime during the last 6 months of your h1

showmestate said:
whenwilliget,

I have a question for the extension. Do we have to apply extension before 6 months before 6-year expiration?

I am concerning because I only have five months left.

Thank you in advance.

GCVARUMA said:
Thanks justdoit.. State is PA..

I have already got all the paperwork ready to go and most likely will be filing it sometime next week hopefully under EB2... I have still not yet seen the approval letter yet. Will let you know about the dates soon.
Thanks

GCVARUMA,

First let me congratulate you on getting approval.

Your Signature shows that urs is a EB3 Case ..How can u file under EB 2 :confused: :confused: :confused:

SN

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_from_NJ said:
Congrats GCVARUMA !! This is great news... could you please share your case details so that people who are tracking their cases can get an idea. I see that you have Non-RIR EB3 whereas you mentioned in your earlier post that they file your 140/485 in EB2. Have they changed your case details ?

Good luck for your future stages. Now since the labor pain is over next 2 stages should pass thru' seamlessly. Good luck !!

SN4GC said:
GCVARUMA,

First let me congratulate you on getting approval.

Your Signature shows that urs is a EB3 Case ..How can u file under EB 2 :confused: :confused: :confused:
SN

thanks for your wishes showmestate,GC_from_NJ,SN4GC..

Answering your question as to how come I am going to file in EB2 - the case was prepared for EB3 category(as there is not much of queries) with the provision that it can be upgraded to EB2(this is what the Lawyer is saying.. I have to get more information on this to give you the right picture)

USCISisMockery said:
I tried Info@PHI.DFLC.US and it just bounced back with reply that they can't provide status at this moment.

Are they kidding, after waiting for 3 years, they even couldn't provide case status. Its just unbelievable.

Can someone please help finding the case status. I also tried status@PHI.DFLC.US in vain.

can someone who got their status give some insight ? I have been asking same question for 2 days.

send a mail to 'h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us' with the following format

Subject: Proof of pending labor certification application for more than 365 days

ETA Case Number: P-042XX-XXXXX
Employer's Name: Microsoft
Alien's Name: William gates
Date of acceptance for processing: 01/01/1990
State filed:

Best Regards.
XXXXX YYYYY :)

Last edited by a moderator:
driveto said:

Subject: Proof of pending labor certification application for more than 365 days

State filed:

Best Regards.
XXXXX YYYYY :)

thanks I got the drift :)

Hey Guys

I am really New to this Forum,but form the time i have been visiting it ........i am hooked.You guys are so full of info.

Well i am way behind most of u Guys as My RD is April 2004.However i did recive a 45 day letter in may 2005 .

ALso i am from a state(Ky) where there are very few people waiting for LCs as compared to the east coast so its great to get some news

smallriver said:
PD: OCT 23 2001 from MD.
Went through MD long long time ago.
RIR.
Got 45 day letter Feb 2005.

Why do not I hear anything?

send this email, u should see something, thx to driveto member...

State filed:

ritu75 said:
Hi All,

I follow this forum regularly. Can someone guide me to as to how long does it take for a case to move frmo "Final Review" to "Certified" in Philly BEC?? Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Can you also post your case details, like we all do in your signature...
and to answer you questions, not sure, i don't think anyone can give you answer like after 2 weeks that your case goes to final review, the status will change to certified. looks like some people got their case approved(actaul papers with lawyer), even though the screen shot still says final review....

hope to see ur details in your signature...

lawyer info more up-to-date than h1b7yr email response

I agree w csrini1.

Looks like the lawyers get more updated info, than what's returned by the h1b7yr request. When I made the h1b7yr request, it returned me a "TR" - But my lawyer says that when he called in(a week earlier than my email), they told him it was under "Final Review".
:confused:

Congrats GCVARUMA

LC Vandachu [ennum 140 & 485 matumey]
LC agaya [sirf 140 & 485 baki hey]
LC vannu [eni, veruthey 140 & 485]
LC Banthu [aaithu .. baki 140 & 485 ..aashtey]
LC Ochinthi [theravatha 140 & 485]
LC arrived [only 140 & 485 left]

:D

GCVARUMA said:
Hello Folks... Finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel... Just got a call from my HR and my LC has been approved. In fact it had been approved last week itself but then the person in charge was on vacation. Deails in my signature.

In these forums I have learnt a lot of things - not so good and good. People have been patient in explaining things which some do not know, even though some people aren't. I am thankful for it. This is a nice forum and I have been following it religiously and it seems that I know each and everyone of you well. Thanks for everything and all the help.

We all share the came problem - LC/GC, and that’s what bonds us together. Keep the unity in all that we do and it will help us all. Let us not succumb to the Divide and Rule policy as it has already hurt us before. If all of us are united then things will start moving the way which is right. People power is not a fantasy but it sure is reality.

I wish you all the best in your efforts and hope all of you get your LC soon. But please do not forget, most of us have come to the US with just 2 suitcases and we have made a good life here. We will succeed no matter where we are or what we do because of our hard work, determination, honesty and knowledge. GC is not life and life does not end without GC. Carry on with our life and it’s just a matter of time we all will get our GC.

Please do not get my message wrong and that I am being haughty by telling you all this just because I got my LC. That’s not the case. Off late there is a lot of bickering going on in our forums and it just pains me to see it happening to my beloved forum.

Once again all the best.

Sincere wishes,
GCVaruma