Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

No news, Florida

Hello There,

No news yet, my priority date is 08/04, State: FL

skgc12 said:
Hi,

New to these forums. Just wanted to know if anyone received a 45 days letter from PA backlog center, originally filed labor from Florida.

Help in finding case status

Hello,

Can someone please let me know how to find my case status at Philly BEC. I have received/replied to the 45 day letter.

Thanks

Case Status = Final Review

Guys/Gals with case status = Final Review, do you have any update on
your case status?

whatheheck and aprlc2002,

Could you please let us know, when will they look into the 'Final Review' queue?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Fax message to DOL, Backlog Center, Elaine Chao

"Bureaucracy has murdered skill legal immigrant's dream in a fair, caring, and efficient labor certification process. And bureaucracy needs to stand trial before Congress today,"
"So I'm asking Congress, please investigate this now. Take whatever idiot they have at the top of whatever agency and give me a better idiot. Give me a caring idiot. Give me a sensitive idiot. Just don't give me the same idiot."

Frustration! Frustration! Frustration!!!!!!

This place sucks man. My anxiety grows day by day. This whole place sucks.

I wish we had our philly BEC in Biloxi, Mississippi. Send all these BEC employees to Superdome, New Orleans. :mad:

One thing i learnt from this Hurricane Katrina,

This Govt. employees can not handle anything that is overwhelming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two different responses from BEC

Hello fellow members,

I need your expertise. I sent two “status check” emails in the span of two months and received two different responses

Response 1
ETA Number: D-05133-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 05/13/2005

Response 2
ETA Number: D-04310-XXXXX
Case Received Date: 09/07/2004

Could anyone of you please explain to me how it possible to have different data for the same alien? I am more worried about the second response as it says that the case is closed. I checked with my attorney and as per her the status is still active

This whole backlog elimination center is confusion center now to me. :mad:

- Amit

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
Hello fellow members,

I need your expertise. I sent two “status check” emails in the span of two months and received two different responses
This whole backlog elimination center is confusion center now to me. :mad:

- Amit

Hey Amit,
What is the time difference between these two status? When did you get the first and second email? Give me the exact date.

Two different responses from BEC

Refugee said:
Hey Amit,
What is the time difference between these two status? When did you get the first and second email? Give me the exact date.

I received Response 1 on 7/5/2005 and Response 2 on 9/6/2005

Find out your correct ETA number first.

Amit_K_Bhatia@h said:
I received Response 1 on 7/5/2005 and Response 2 on 9/6/2005

This is something you need to discuss with your lawyer. Do it immediately. Also looks like both the responses have two different ETA numbers. Check with him immediately.

Find out why you have two different case numbers

AwardMyGC said:
Guys/Gals with case status = Final Review, do you have any update on
your case status?

whatheheck and aprlc2002,

Could you please let us know, when will they look into the 'Final Review' queue?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Hey Award,
What is your case status? Are you into finalreview? Do you have anything to share?

Refugee said:
Hey Award,
What is your case status? Are you into finalreview? Do you have anything to share?

Mine is been in 'Final Review' since August 18th. I haven't heard anything after that. I know few lc contestants are in the same status as mine and I was trying to find out if they've any update on their side.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Refugee said:
This place sucks man. My anxiety grows day by day. This whole place sucks.

I wish we had our philly BEC in Biloxi, Mississippi. Send all these BEC employees to Superdome, New Orleans. :mad:

One thing i learnt from this Hurricane Katrina,

This Govt. employees can not handle anything that is overwhelming.

Thats not correct. Just imagine IRS processing millions of tax returns and you still get your check within 7-10 days. It all depends on upper management how to serve its "customers".

I rather hope that whole PBEC should have been drowned with the flood including Elaine Chao.

your advice is working :)

Jaiatl said:
Cool down guys. It is time for everyone to be patience. Angry words will lead us to nowhere. Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center is a government department and we have no control. It will take its own time. If you exhaust yourself at labor stage then waiting for visa number and I-485 will be killing. Check your status and forum as infrequently as possible. Status will not change every day/ every hour. More you visit more you will be frustrated. All of us will have our labor certified.

We have long way to go for Green card. Enjoy whatever is left in your life and don’t disappoint yourself by checking status daily. Hope this helps.

I did not see usual complains and screams of anger today in this forum :) ...it seems yoru advice is working.

USCISisMockery said:
Thats not correct. Just imagine IRS processing millions of tax returns and you still get your check within 7-10 days. It all depends on upper management how to serve its "customers".

I rather hope that whole PBEC should have been drowned with the flood including Elaine Chao.
and all of us should have been given the benefit of doubt.

AwardMyGC said:
Mine is been in 'Final Review' since August 18th. I haven't heard anything after that. I know few lc contestants are in the same status as mine and I was trying to find out if they've any update on their side.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Hello,
Mine was Final Review since August 08 and my lawyer call BEC about two weeks ago and they told him that my LC was aproved.
My employer have not receive the certification yet.
I send a email to check my screen shot again and it still Final review .
I read that someone recived his LC aproved and his status was Final Review

Last edited by a moderator:
California Nov/Dec 2002 PD Folks

Hi In_GC_race, vine95050, Chipman, matrix1, dzh1234, Prab64

As your case is close to my case, I am requesting following info

I send a status email to PBEC... they send a screen shot with my case details..... Please let me know if my RD(Day it went to PBEC) is matching with your RD.

And also lemme know your case status... I am lil tensed coz my H1 expiration is approching

Case Information
ETA Case Number:
P-04310-3XXXX
Priority Date:
12/xx/2002

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Nationality or Citizenship:
INDIA

Case Received Date:
11/0x/2004
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
RIR

Dont worry

Dont worry pran10. Since you have already applied for LC before the end of 5 years, your h1 can be renewed w/o a problem. Mine will be expiring by Jan06. Since we can file for renewal before 6 months .. i was behind my employer and had it filed by 1st week of aug. Surprisingly, when I checked today on my H1 renewal status, it is APPROVED [well, not my LC yet :) They approved my h1 in 3 weeks.. later i heard from my other collegues that their cases were approved in < 2 weeks .. we are the last one to get our things done, as usual .. at least, I hope, our things will be get done .. [remember, with 1 day difference of LC application, my collegue got his LC cleared in June, bcos his case went to DBEC .. mine is struck at PBEC]. I am not losing any hope .. with my H1 renewed until 2007 .. i am fine . no hurry :)

Cheers

pran10 said:

I send a status email to PBEC... they send a screen shot with my case details..... Please let me know if my RD(Day it went to PBEC) is matching with your RD.

And also lemme know your case status... I am lil tensed coz my H1 expiration is approching

Case Information
ETA Case Number:
P-04310-3XXXX
Priority Date:
12/xx/2002

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Nationality or Citizenship:
INDIA

Case Received Date:
11/0x/2004
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
RIR

Hi pran10, your 'Case Received Date' at PBEC is consistent with what I have. Mine is Nov 14, 2004. Regarding my case status, my lawyer says it's RIR for over a month now. I hope it helps. In normal circumstances, I too don't see any issues with your 7th year H1b renewal. Good luck!

pran10 said:

PBEC Processing - QuickView

Hi folks, just one Final Review case came today (thru private message). Thanks attwist for your info. Here're the case details:

attwist [PD: 12-Feb-02; FINAL REVIEW (4-Sept-05); State: VA; Regional: July 2003]

For the rest of the tracker please see the attached doc file. Good luck to all!