Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

yeah... what about CA cases ?

thanks

dude123 said:
hi aprlc2002
Do you have any idea about CA RIR cases, what is the best estimate to see some approvals.
Thanks in advance for your input.

chinglun said:
the important thing on the screen shot is your info , and the status .
I think your status should be RIR ... other info is not so critical .

I got the status shot about 3 weeks ago, my status is still showing RIR .
Thanks I have the same priority date as you and the same status. I guess they are still moving onto the april 2002 cases yet. We might have to wait. By the way my lawyer had warned me against sending a mail to the PBEC "since this can affect my case". I think what we can do is just wait and see and hope no new policy changes happen while we are waiting.

MD, VA approvals

Aprlc2002,

Thanks for the info and can you clarify your first comment that we may not see the same pace of approvals for MD and VA.

If they are going by PD then why state discrimination...If it is true that they want to at least approve some cases for all states then it is very disturbing that they will not follow any order.

till now we are not seeing any order as there are lot of 2001 cases (even ones which went to regional) pending.

pls throw some light regarding this...

- MD2001

aprlc2002 said:
I dont think you will continue to see this pace in VA, MD approvals... It will be holded on until Oct/Nov. SO do not expect your until year ending or may be next year..... In this mean time other states especially NJ and NY will pick up I guess.. :)... not to convince you all guys but....

why state matters?

Arplc2002,

It's understandable difference in issuing 45-day letter among different states is caused by difference in shipping schedules.

Once case is keyed into the database, is there still difference among state when it comes to adjudication? What's the rationale behind that?

Thanks!

aprlc2002 said:
I dont think you will continue to see this pace in VA, MD approvals... It will be holded on until Oct/Nov. SO do not expect your until year ending or may be next year..... In this mean time other states especially NJ and NY will pick up I guess.. :)... not to convince you all guys but....

yes,

the principle is, to work without GC, you've got to have H1B or EAD.

if you can't file I485, you can't have EAD.

Beam said:
So if you file for 140, do you still need H-1B 7 year extension?

ccv said:
My Case # 2004XXXXX is a 9 digit number. However, when I try and log this on the USCIS website :
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=bnoq2Vrkz9fh

to check on my status it error's stating that I need a 13 character code withthe first 3 characters as alphabets.

Could anyone tell me what I must do to get this 13 charater code ?

Thank You,
c: )

It must start with alphbets.... also numbers that you indicated are not correct. it cannot start with 200........

PBEC Processing - QuickView

Hi guys, we have 5 new entries today, all from MD or VA, four of which have March 2002 PD.

Based on last few days of reporting, it looks like PBEC is currently processing RIR cases with PDs before March-April 2002, mainly from MD and VA though. Hopefully, we will see approvals from other states soon.. For regular there's no consistent pattern observed in the last few days.

Here're today's reported cases. For earlier cases please see the attached doc file. It's in the same format as before, but categorized a little differently.

RIR APPROVALS (31-Aug-05 reported)
Trapinsys (friend1) [PD: 3-May-2001; CERTIFIED (08-Aug-05); State: MD; Regional: Yes]
Trapinsys (friend2) [PD: March 2002; CERTIFIED (13-Aug-05); State: MD; Regional: Yes]
Trapinsys (friend3) [PD: March 2002; CERTIFIED (13-Aug-05); State: MD; Regional: Yes]

RIR FINAL REVIEW (31-Aug-05 reported)
driveto [PD: 11-March-2002; FINAL REVIEW (24-Aug-05); State: VA; Regional: Yes]
driveto (friend) [PD: 12-March-2002; FINAL REVIEW (24-Aug-05); State: VA; Regional: Yes]

JustWatching said:
So why do they keep sending 45-day letters? Even today people reported receiving 45-day letters.

My attorney told me yesterday that he is receiving more 45 day letters in recent days (mostly PD in late 2001 and early 2002).

aprlc2002,
My case was filed in VA October 2002 and made it to Regional in July 2004. I never sent an email to PBEC earlier to get a status. Is it ok to send an email?
Do you know an estimate when my case may be approved?

labor Certified NY Priority Aug 2001

I just got notified that my labor got certified. Been a long wait of 4yrs.
Priority Date Aug 2001
Category EB3
45day letter probably not recieved ( No updates on my case when I checked with the lawyer earlier )

Hope this information helps.

NY labor Approved Priority Date Aug 2001

Priority Date Aug 2001
Category EB3
45day letter probably not recieved ( No updates on my case when I checked with the lawyer earlier )

sp2004 said:
Priority Date Aug 2001
Category EB3

Hi, sp2004,
Congratulations! Hope this is a good sign for NYers with earlier PD.

aprlc2002 said:
I see All NJ guys are in Panic. please have a lil bit patience also I know the reason why you should be but, sometimes your lady luck doesnt give away enough of diamonds :)

Until June 2003 all the applicants will be get their certifications this year end or at the most by march of next year... this is irrespective of the petitions that were made to Regional or not. Why VA and MD first because they were first to made it to PBEC.

Regards

I think this is excellent news/info. The drip of labor approval is soon going to change to a gushing crescendo. Its time for Led Zeppelin's "When the levee breaks..."

aprlc2002, you have a life's supply of soan papdi, surya kala, chandra kala, mysore pak, malai burfi, badam halwa, kaju pista, gulab jamun, balushahi, chekkara pongali, fig burfi, kaala jamun, jilebi, kajjikaayalu, karakajjam, khoya ke laddu, malai peda, mango burfi, kopra pak, motichur laddoo, paala thaalikalu, pista burfi, rajnigandha payasam, sooji burfi, gilori, parwal, moti bahar, malai sandwich, lychee sandesh, rajbhog, sondesh, maal pua, nariyal ka pittha, bele gasagasa payasa, methi kishmish and avial.

tikal said:
I think this is excellent news/info. The drip of labor approval is soon going to change to a gushing crescendo. Its time for Led Zeppelin's "When the levee breaks..."

aprlc2002, you have a life's supply of soan papdi, surya kala, chandra kala, mysore pak, malai burfi, badam halwa, kaju pista, gulab jamun, balushahi, chekkara pongali, fig burfi, kaala jamun, jilebi, kajjikaayalu, karakajjam, khoya ke laddu, malai peda, mango burfi, kopra pak, motichur laddoo, paala thaalikalu, pista burfi, rajnigandha payasam, sooji burfi, gilori, parwal, moti bahar, malai sandwich, lychee sandesh, rajbhog, sondesh, maal pua, nariyal ka pittha, bele gasagasa payasa, methi kishmish and avial.

thanks lot though you words are sweeet enough....Yummmmmmy makes my tummmmmy I want to eat all of em if they doesnt make me diabetic :)

Good luck

Congratulations, but I bet your case went to regional

instead of being trucked to Phily Backlog Center. Good news for you.

sp2004 said:
Priority Date Aug 2001
Category EB3

Update from NJ June 2002

Got my Temporary number on July 20 from the screen shot and I still get the same thing today after enquiring via the email about my case status. Imagine after more than a month, my file is still sitting somewhere without being touch. I wonder when they will complete entering my case and send out a 45 day letter. This is getting ridiculous...! :mad:

NJ June 2002
No 45 day letter
Never went to Regional
T-05143-xxxxx (Got it via the screen shot on July 20'05)
Enquire today and still get the same exact screen shot with incomplete status.

aycy said:
Got my Temporary number on July 20 from the screen shot and I still get the same thing today after enquiring via the email about my case status. Imagine after more than a month, my file is still sitting somewhere without being touch. I wonder when they will complete entering my case and send out a 45 day letter. This is getting ridiculous...! :mad:

NJ June 2002
No 45 day letter
Never went to Regional
T-05143-xxxxx (Got it via the screen shot on July 20'05)
Enquire today and still get the same exact screen shot with incomplete status.

don't be so upset, there's always someone in a worst situation ... at least your PD is correct. They put mine on May/2005, which is obviously wrong, and I might end up in the end of the line to even get the damn letter.

Here is my case...

ETA P-04324-XXXXX
45-day letter received: March 14, 2005
RIR CA PD Oct 8, 2002
SFO CA RD Sept 17, 2003

I have been seeing posts about "screen shot". Is this a way to know the status of your case? Can you please tell me how to do this?

Does anyone know when they are going to start processing CA cases? I'm getting real impatient. I hear approvals here and there from other states.... good for you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
how did you figure this one

aprlc2002 said:
I see All NJ guys are in Panic. please have a lil bit patience also I know the reason why you should be but, sometimes your lady luck doesnt give away enough of diamonds :)

Until June 2003 all the applicants will be get their certifications this year end or at the most by march of next year... this is irrespective of the petitions that were made to Regional or not. Why VA and MD first because they were first to made it to PBEC.

Regards

aprlc2002,

you have had an excellent track record, which makes me believe every word you say. but then it hits me .... what are you saying ?
You are saying that almost two years of backlog (NJ/NY and other states) will be gone in next 4 months. these 2 years of boxed applicatios have not even seen the daylight even after pb"E"c was created !!?

agreed that there is some movement ... but this extrapolation is a bit if a stretch for me to believe. But hey , who's complaining if it is true !!

anything that further substantiates this theory is most welcome.