Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I sent an email to get the status as you guys have suggested. And I got the response that its has been certified. My HR manager or Lawyer has no clue about it. But anyway, thanks for all your help guys. Hope to see you soon in 140/485 section.

My labour was from MD, RIR PD of 27 November 2001

Congratulations

saugup said:
I sent an email to get the status as you guys have suggested. And I got the response that its has been certified. My HR manager or Lawyer has no clue about it. But anyway, thanks for all your help guys. Hope to see you soon in 140/485 section.

Congrats and all the best for next steps.

Can you please provide your case details and is it the first time you sent them an email ?

Thanks

Saugup,

Your name is not in the tracker. Could you give us more details about your case so that it can be added to the tracker. Is it EB2 or EB3? Did it make it to the regional office? If so what is the RD? Did you get 45dl? If so, when did you get it and when did you respond? Thanks in advance and good luck with the remaining steps.

saugup said:

Congratulations saugup! I was wondering if your case made it to regional. Could you please let us know? Thanks.

Congratulations saugup!

Congratulations! Can you tell me from the email you received what it showed in "Case Source" section of your email. I was under the impression that mine was "regional" but it shows "State".

saugup said:

Confusion

I just want to put a question to all gurus here , my labor is in process at PBEC under RIR , God knows when it come, its a bit out of track question but I do need to clearify it and I will really appriciate your help, the question is , as I am on h1b visa do I also need EB2 or EB3 visa to apply for my green card once I get my labor approved (hopefully).

Thanks all your patience in replying this question.

Tot Batot

Sorry i thought thats what i had 1/11/2003 because thats what my lawyer told me.but when i got 45 day letter it was 12/2/2003 written on that.please make the correction.i also have perm applied but applicatoin shows in process.my lawyer told me hold to 45 day letter until i get reply back from perm.what do you guys think i should do?.how long is after 45 days letter to get approval.i havent seen anybody from ny getting 45 day letter yet with this pd.resonspe would be appreciated.

Does anyone know how long it takes from final review to certified?

I got my screen shot back saying final review. My case is MD filed in Apr.2002. Reached regional in Oct. 04. Got my 45 day letter in Jan.

New Thread for NJ/NY ?

GC_from_NJ said:
People whose cases are still in SWA (like me...:() and want to file for the 7th year extension would get T number when requesting for proof by entering data partially. It would take time for us to get the 45 day letter since they are trying to finish the regional cases first... hopefully according to DOL who predict that all the data entry will be completed by Sept. end should start seeing a flow of 45 day letters which will re-establish the FIFO rule again. As of now we have even seen some cases getting approved without the 45 day letter depicting the unpredictability of BEC's....

So my suggestion will be to stay put and wait for another month before deducing anything..

Guys ,

I feel we should have a new thread for NJ and NY . I feel the scene is much different for us as compared to VA, MD and CA.
Most of us do not have 45 day letters yet.
We are getting false excitement by hearing approvals from VA and MD everyday. Our case could be entirely different :( :eek: :mad:

what say yo'll ? :confused:

Case Status ->RIR

I just got screen shot and it says case status 'RIR'. Two weeks ago,
it was 'DataReview'.

Please see my signature for details.

njhorrors said:
Guys ,

I feel we should have a new thread for NJ and NY . I feel the scene is much different for us as compared to VA, MD and CA.
Most of us do not have 45 day letters yet.
We are getting false excitement by hearing approvals from VA and MD everyday. Our case could be entirely different :( :eek: :mad:

what say yo'll ? :confused:

Frankly, if it were up to me, there would only be 3 threads in thi section:

Dallas discussion forum
Philly discussion forum
The actual tracker

All the rest are for the most part arbitrary views of the data that make all of us have to repost the same message and read ten different threads...

but hey that is just my opinion, anybody is free to open a new thread.

maybe I'll start one myself:

"NY cases that went to Philly that are RIR, submitted on a Wednesday but were transferred to BPC on a Tuesday and the case no. ends in 2"

:)

Good

Hi Beam,

My case PD is very close to yours. 04/25/02. Mine got forwarded to Philly on Sept 15th,04 and has a case number P-xx-04289... As of last week my SS said RIR. When did you get your SS?

Thanks
Beam said:
I got my screen shot back saying final review. My case is MD filed in Apr.2002. Reached regional in Oct. 04. Got my 45 day letter in Jan.

dude123 said:
Refer my signature to see my case details.

Do not know when they start processing CA cases.

So do you mean to say that they haven't started processing CA cases yet????? Have you heard of any approvals?

Thanks, dude123

I was wondering when updating the list, can you put date next to the status even

before it's certified. That way, people have an idea on how long it takes to move to the next stage.

Mine is in Final review on Aug.30.

vine95050 said:
Here's today's updated list. Two new entries today- atlanta moved to Final Review and swayam got Certified. The certifiation or final review dates in the parentheses refer to the dates on which these cases are reported to the forum.

Please do update from other sources/friends etc. Good luck to all!

RIR
atlanta [PD: May 2003; FINAL REVIEW(29-Aug-05); State: GA; Regional: Yes] <- NEW
aprlc2002 [PD: April 2002; CERTIFIED(25-Aug-05); State: VA; Regional: ?]
LC_Wait2Years (contacts) [PD: ~March 2002; CERTIFIED(26-Aug-05); State: CA; Regional: ?]
LC_Wait2Years (contacts) [PD: ~March 2002; CERTIFIED(26-Aug-05); State: CA; Regional: ?]
swayam [PD: Feb 2002; CERTIFIED(29-Aug-05); State: VA; Regional: Yes] <- NEW
srkotturu [PD: Feb 2002; CERTIFIED(25-Aug-05); State: PA; Regional: Yes]
jiangnan [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
whatheheck [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional:?]
friend of mdgc2001[PD: Jan 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: ?]
jjcchoi [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED(19-Aug-05); State: MD; Regional: Yes]
SB (murthy site) [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: ?; Regional: ?]
Wash.DC(friend's) [PD: Oct 2001;CERTIFIED(10-Aug-05); State: DC; Regional: No]
GOD_BLESS_YOU [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED(11-Aug-05); State: NY; Regional: ?]
gc_seeker2001 [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED(29-Jul-05); State: MD; Regional: Yes}
rsiv [PD: Sept. 2001; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
greencard007 [PD: Aug 2001; CERTIFIED(18-Aug-05); State: MD; Regional: Yes]
foret1 [PD: June 2001; FINAL REVIEW -> CERTIFIED(24-Aug-05); State: MD; Regional: Yes]
mamamiax [PD: May 2001; CERTIFIED(28-Jul-05); State: MD; Regional: Yes]
choclito [PD: April 2001; FINAL REVIEW -> CERTIFIED(18-Aug-05); State DC: Regional: Yes]

Regular
dcmetro22042 [PD:5/1/2003; CERTIFIED(1-Aug-05); State: MD; Region:11/23/2004]
AwardmyGC [PD: Sep 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: WV; Regional: Yes]
nkvatsan [PD:12/18/2001;CERTIFIED(9-Aug-05); State: PA; Region:2/27/2004]

JustWatching said:
Frankly, if it were up to me, there would only be 3 threads in thi section:

Dallas discussion forum
Philly discussion forum
The actual tracker

All the rest are for the most part arbitrary views of the data that make all of us have to repost the same message and read ten different threads...

but hey that is just my opinion, anybody is free to open a new thread.

maybe I'll start one myself:

"NY cases that went to Philly that are RIR, submitted on a Wednesday but were transferred to BPC on a Tuesday and the case no. ends in 2"

:)

I wish there were a NJ BEC or NY BEC, not a Philly BEC.

The backlog centers would have been setup to process only top 5 or top 7 backog states(CA,NY,NJ etc) rather than all states.That way everyone would have benefitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
good goood!

looks like some kind of fifo ...
I got my 45 day letter in FEB ... hopefully I can see the approval before taking vacation in october ... :)

Beam said: