Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

AwardMyGC and all Folks requesting screen shots

How to get screeshot from PBEC, Can you guys please share with me what information we need to send and to which email address.

PD: March 11, 2002
State : VA- RIR
45 Day letter received and responded i: March 05

Thanks Guys in Advance.

AwardMyGC said:
Gurus/All,

Yesterday, I request a screenshot and to my surprise I noticed something puzzling in the bottom of the screenshot. If you look into the screenshot that I have enclosed for your kind perusal, you should see a new section with the
‘Data Review’ title. Underneath it says ‘Existence Check: Failed’ but my case status is listed as ‘Final Review’. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

AwardMyGC :confused:

Case Information

ETA Case Number: P-04254-XXXXX
Priority Date: 99/99/2002
Processing Type: TR
Case Source: Region
Employer Name: <Employer Name> :confused:
Business Activity: <Employer’s Business Activity>
Occupation Title: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Occupation Code:030.062.010
Rate of Pay: $ 0.00 / Yearly (There is MasterCard for everything)
Prevailing Wage: < rate of pay.
Alien Name: <My Name>
Visa Type: H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship: INDIA

Case Received Date: 99/99/2004
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: Final Review

Data Review

Date Submitted: 99/99/2005
Existence Check: Failed
Correction Letter Generated: 99/99/2005

TAMIL_GC said:
vc594088-

I had the same issue. My case has been shipped from Atlanta regional DOL, but screen shot shows case source as state and it has so many other mistakes too. I asked my attorney to contact BEC to correct this issues. Please let me know your update on this issue.
It looks like all atlanta cases where it was sent to regional, the source is showing as State. Mine to is the same problem. I got my regional no too. The case was showing regional for more than 1 Year before it was transferred to Backlog centre. During the Atlanta process I had heard the cases were not physically transfered but the Dol was commuting to State for approval. I dont know how Philli should be made aware of Atlanta regionally transferred cases which is showing the Source wrongly.

cantstandit said:
hi all ... for those who got screenshots with temporary case ids, was your PD correct ?!

my PD should be nov/2002, but the screenshot has the date they entered the case (may/2005), which is obviously wrong ... I'm wondering whether I should panic now or later when the freakin' 45-day letter arrives ...

was your PD correct ?

tks !

I have similar situation. My priority date from NY is 10/26/01 but screen shot is showing PD as 05/02/2005. I have not recd any 45d letter.

15yr_on_gc said:
Prior to PERM,
PA SWA was processing 01/2005
PA Regional was processing 07/2003

[Thanks to the establishment of BEC center in Philadelphia, PA Regional Date got stuck at 07/2003 since 07/2004. I was 8 months away from getting my LC.]

NO one in the state of pennsylvania has priority date earlier than 07/2003. From the tracker, PBEC is processing cases with PD of 2001/2002.

Is that means that NO one filing LC in the state of Pennsylvania will get their LC anytime soon? Anyone can shed some light on this?

RIR/EB3
SWA PA 01/2004
Regional PA 03/2004
Received 45 Days Letter: 03/2005
P04278-XXXXX

Philly Regional Office processed case according to RD, not PD. It was unfortunate for all applicants stuck in Philly Regional due to the establishment of BEC at Philly. Your claim of PD for Pennsyvania cases may not be correct.

Another atlanta regional case showing state as source

Hi Atlantans,
My case details show state as source as well, whereas it should have been regional. Anyone here with any suggestions on how to get this corrected?
Thanks,
frog

My details.

RIR/EB2
NJ
PD: 09/2002
No 45 day letter yet
T-05131-XXXXX

Rajal said:
Hi,

I and another colleague of mine have applied for GC in 2 days gap. His was applied on Oct 15 and mine on Oct 17. He has received his 45 days letter yesterday. His no: P-05-195XXXXX. The letter was dated August 11th and the attorney received on 18th. Attorney had sent to him and he got it yesterday only. This is from NJ SWA and he never made it to Region.

I have not heard any thing. I do not want to request for my 7th year extension though my 7th is finishing in March 2006. Let me wait for a fortnight and then request for 7th year proof.

Rajal
NJ PD Oct 17, 2002 EB2 RIR
45 Days letter never received.
Never made it to region.

Thanks very much for your advice,USCISisMockery. I think what you said makes sense, and I am going to wait till the end of this year (btw, by end of the year, you mean Dec '05 and not the end of the fiscal year, Sept,right?)

To answer your question on why I waited till the 5th year to file, it was neither career nor money issues -- there were some personal issues because of which I wasn't sure for a long time if I would stay back in the US or go back to India. You are right though about there being a tradeoff. Thanks again and if you would keep my situation in mind and have any advice later on, if there are new developments, I would appreciate it very much.

USCISisMockery said:
subray,

I advice you wait till end of this year so that you will have better idea how PBEC is acting, also by that time we will be cleared about conversion rules (RIR - PERM..).

I can't resist but I wonder looking at your profile, you seems to be very good at whatever you are doing. Then why u waited till 5th year to file for your labor. I guess you gave more importance to career/money then labor. There is always a tradeoff. Good luck.

Regional Office from different states

According to my friend's (PD:May-2002) lawyer, CA Regional Date also got stuck at somewhere in the first quarter of year 2002 prior to PERM.

If you look at the approval status list from vine95050, there is no case certified from either PA or CA at all. According to this forum, PBEC is currently certifying the 4th quarter of year 2001 cases with a possibility of processing year 2002 cases (who received 45day letter) in next two months. (<--please correct me if I am wrong). That means we will see some progress in CA's cases in next two months but not PA's cases. (Sorry! )

Maybe this proves that BEC is following the FIFO process, but how detail they can do? (put all the cases together from all the states and start sorting them out by PD?) Who knows.

If somebody knows where MD Regional office got stuck before they transfered all the cases to BEC, it may help the analyze since vine95050's list contains lots of cases from MD. Please put some inputs into this.

15yr_on_gc said:
Prior to PERM,
PA SWA was processing 01/2005
PA Regional was processing 07/2003

[Thanks to the establishment of BEC center in Philadelphia, PA Regional Date got stuck at 07/2003 since 07/2004. I was 8 months away from getting my LC.]

NO one in the state of pennsylvania has priority date earlier than 07/2003. From the tracker, PBEC is processing cases with PD of 2001/2002.

Is that means that NO one filing LC in the state of Pennsylvania will get their LC anytime soon? Anyone can shed some light on this?

RIR/EB3
SWA PA 01/2004
Regional PA 03/2004
Received 45 Days Letter: 03/2005
P04278-XXXXX
:confused: :confused:

Hi cantstandit,

In my case TYpe is correct . It shows RIR. Haven't heard from my lawyer too. I will update you once i hear from them

cantstandit said:
hi Atl, I emailed my laywer asking them to call PBEC to see what's going on ... I'll post any updates ... I'm sure it's a typo during data entry, but it's one of those stupid things that could delay our cases forever ...

in your case, was the Type correct ? mine is RIR, but it has TR, so it's also wrong. Very high quality work indeed.

Philly update

Here is the latest update. My agent called the Philly Backlog center to inquire about my case and found out that my case is still in temporary status. Duh....like I don't know that.

They also told her not to inquire for the next 4-5 months and I might get something before then. How insightful?????? :mad:

NJ RIR June 2002
T-05143-*****
No 45 day letter

P/s I have noticed that the staffs are delaying in picking phone calls nowadays.

me 2

They told me the same thing 3 weeks ago. They said I will receive a document (something I could not understand at all) in next 6 months. If I don't receive anything in 6 months, call them back. However, I called back right away to clearify the name of the document. A different "NICE" lady picked up and told me that I will not receive anything. (..don't be dreaming). What the...?

aycy said:
Here is the latest update. My agent called the Philly Backlog center to inquire about my case and found out that my case is still in temporary status. Duh....like I don't know that.

They also told her not to inquire for the next 4-5 months and I might get something before then. How insightful?????? :mad:

NJ RIR June 2002
T-05143-*****
No 45 day letter

P/s I have noticed that the staffs are delaying in picking phone calls nowadays.

Any idea ??

Looks like they have started shipping 45 days letter again..... assuming that cases from NJ SWA were stored in one box and they have started to complete data entry... should I expect to receive my 45 day letter anytime soon ??? :confused:

Rajal said:
Hi,

I and another colleague of mine have applied for GC in 2 days gap. His was applied on Oct 15 and mine on Oct 17. He has received his 45 days letter yesterday. His no: P-05-195XXXXX. The letter was dated August 11th and the attorney received on 18th. Attorney had sent to him and he got it yesterday only. This is from NJ SWA and he never made it to Region.

I have not heard any thing. I do not want to request for my 7th year extension though my 7th is finishing in March 2006. Let me wait for a fortnight and then request for 7th year proof.

Rajal
NJ PD Oct 17, 2002 EB2 RIR
45 Days letter never received.
Never made it to region.

Driveto, we have very close PD. I am in VA too.

driveto said:
AwardMyGC and all Folks requesting screen shots

How to get screeshot from PBEC, Can you guys please share with me what information we need to send and to which email address.

PD: March 11, 2002
State : VA- RIR
45 Day letter received and responded i: March 05

Thanks Guys in Advance.

Let's exchange some info. I got 45-letter in Dec 2004. My PD is Feb 2002, RD is Aug 2003, RIR, EB2. The status now is RIR.

When should I file 7-year extension? half a year left?

Hib will be due on May 2006, When should I file for 7-year extension?

Can I do it by myself? Which branch should I contact?

Thanks!

You cannot file for your H1 extension before Dec'05 since INS accepts applications only when 6 months are left for your visa expiry.

I would suggest you do it through a lawyer who knows the nitty gritties of the paper work. Your employer might help you with it..

potomac said:
Hib will be due on May 2006, When should I file for 7-year extension?

Can I do it by myself? Which branch should I contact?

Thanks!

update...

Guys,

Here is the update I got from my Lawyer (which he says he got from the lady at DOL):

1. Next to be adjudicated (Final Review?)
2. If you don't hear anything in 4 or 5 months get back to us.

point 1 seems to be realistic by looking at the PBEC trends and second point seems fishy to me as why the Final Review may take 4/5 months.

Guys, pls comment..

PD: July 2001/ RD: October 2003/ MD SWA/ RIR/ P-0425x-04xxx

:confused: MD2001

Last edited by a moderator:
send email ...

I feel #1 is true by looking at the trend. You can send an email after 4-5weeks to check your status.

MD2001 said:
Guys,

Here is the update I got from my Lawyer (which he says he got from the lady at DOL):

1. Next to be adjudicated (Final Review?)
2. If you don't hear anything in 4 or 5 months get back to us.

point 1 seems to be realistic by looking at the PBEC trends and second point seems fishy to me as why the Final Review may take 4/5 months.

Guys, pls comment..

Should I believe my lawyer? if he is trying to just block me for calling him for next few months, that's OK.

I prey to God that point 1 is true...

PD: July 2001/ RD: October 2003/ MD SWA/ RIR/ P-0425x-04xxx

:confused: MD2001