Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

driveto FYI....

driveto,

Send an email to this ID furnishing all the information on this list..

email-id: h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

Subject: Proof of pending labor certification application for more than 365 days

ETA Case Number: P-99999-99999
Employer's Name: <Your Employer Name>
Alien's Name: <Your Full Name>
Date of acceptance for processing: <Your Priority Date>
State filed: <the State you filed>

Best Regards.

<Your Name>

driveto said:
AwardMyGC and all Folks requesting screen shots

How to get screeshot from PBEC, Can you guys please share with me what information we need to send and to which email address.

PD: March 11, 2002
State : VA- RIR
45 Day letter received and responded i: March 05

Thanks Guys in Advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, GC_From_NJ, got it.

GC_from_NJ said:
You cannot file for your H1 extension before Dec'05 since INS accepts applications only when 6 months are left for your visa expiry.

I would suggest you do it through a lawyer who knows the nitty gritties of the paper work. Your employer might help you with it..

Good luck on your case!

Hi Guys,

Do anybody know if PBEC is processing SWA and Region level differntly ?

I received 45 day letter in April 05.
My case moved to Atlanta region on April-04.

T-05188-02xxx

hi
i had sent an email to hib7yr and i got a answer where it said
date of acceptance for processing
july 10 2003 (which is correct )filed in swa
my name & co name but no temp # so i called rosalyn yesterday and she said that only the employer or lawyer can call ,so today i had my hr call her and she gave me the above temp # ,she explained to my hr that there were 5 stages where i had cleared 2 stages and if we do not receive anything in 6 months to call then ,currently they are procesing end of 2001

what does this mean ????

Number of cases

Hi JustWatching,,

Based on case num T05231-07***, (entered on Aug 19' 2005) the total num of cases entered by 2 BECS = 345,000

They entered only about 7000 cases from Aug 11' 2005 ( based on case num T05223-00***) to Aug 19' 2005. This means they must be done with partial data entry work.

Please post ur thoughts.

max2005 said:
hi
my name & co name but no temp # so i called rosalyn yesterday and she said that only the employer or lawyer can call ,so today i had my hr call her and she gave me the above temp # ,she explained to my hr that there were 5 stages where i had cleared 2 stages and if we do not receive anything in 6 months to call then ,currently they are procesing end of 2001

what does this mean ????
it means that your HR doesnt want to see you for the next 6 months... :D

rirlaborCT said:
Hi JustWatching,,

Based on case num T05231-07***, (entered on Aug 19' 2005) the total num of cases entered by 2 BECS = 345,000

They entered only about 7000 cases from Aug 11' 2005 ( based on case num T05223-00***) to Aug 19' 2005. This means they must be done with partial data entry work.

Please post ur thoughts.

I have attached my "BPC progress report".

I have a few thoughts now that we have reached this point:

1) The last case no. is for a Washington DC case from 2002 which means it was entered at Philly. The fact that is such an old case but was entered REREREconfirms that data entry has been done in no order whatsoever.

2) I do agree that partial data entry has slowed down and that it is very close to completion. However, I don't think both BPCs will finish partial data entry at the same time. I thought some Dallas cases showed up late to the Dallas BPC so I would think they will be doing entry for a little longer.

3) I still don't know how many cases actually went to the BPCs, I have been using 360,000 but if it is more then it could be a few more weeks before they are really done.

what do i do?

My PD is 0ct 2003. Only god knows when it will be approved.

Having said that, I gave myself a deadline/indication saying that it not worth waiting if the following happens "My labor is still pending and EB2 is no longer current" It appears the above scenario is fast approaching. Meanwhile, I have this good job in India and decent salary and they want me to come and start my life/work in november 2005.

I thought I can hang around here till Dec2005. Do you guys and gurus thing it is worth it or just take this good offer and move on????

Please advice so I can still remain bornfree:)

Cheers

BornFree said:

Having said that, I gave myself a deadline/indication saying that it not worth waiting if the following happens "My labor is still pending and EB2 is no longer current" It appears the above scenario is fast approaching. Meanwhile, I have this good job in India and decent salary and they want me to come and start my life/work in november 2005.

I thought I can hang around here till Dec2005. Do you guys and gurus thing it is worth it or just take this good offer and move on????

Cheers
If I were you, I would take the job in India and move on. GC is not really worth the wait in my humble opinion.

I second jnathan. at least you wont wake up every day with some stupid tensions and uncertainity.

jnathan said:
If I were you, I would take the job in India and move on. GC is not really worth the wait in my humble opinion.

BornFree said:

Cheers
I would take the offer in India if I were you. I believe your relative life standard is higher there and you can enjoy everything a citizen can enjoy there with your family and friends.

May this help to someone....

State: - GA, EB2, RIR
PD :- 10/**/2003
RD :- 12/**/2003
45DL :- Rec.& Rep. in 04/2005
Case Status :- RIR (as of 08/**/2005)

Any idea on VA SWA cases. Mine is Mar5ch 2002. Still Case Status RIR

I filed my labor back in 2002 march. Now I see some movement in the process.
Here is my case details.

ETA Case Number: P-04258-XXXXX
Priority Date: 03/22/2002
Business Activity: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTING
Occupation Title: Software Engineer
Occupation Code: 030.062-010
Case Received Date: 09/14/2004
Case Status: RIR

Filed in State: VA

case status

hello, Choclito are still waiting for yours please update...it is intresting to see one with april 2001 is still waiting and later dates getting approvals..

Choclito said:
PBEC RIR "Certified" or "Final Review" Cases

whatheheck [PD: Feb 2002; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional:?]
jjcchoi [ PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
SB (murthy site) [PD: Nov 2001; CERTIFIED; State: ?; Regional: ?]
Wash.DC(friend's) [PD: Oct 2001;CERTIFIED; State: DC; Regional: No]
GOD_BLESS_YOU [PD: Oct 2001; CERTIFIED; State: NY; Regional: ?]
rsiv [PD: Sept. 2001; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
greencard007 [PD: Aug 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
foret1 [PD: June 2001; FINAL REVIEW; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
mamamiax [PD: May 2001; CERTIFIED; State: MD; Regional: Yes]
choclito [PD: April 2001; FINAL REVIEW: State DC: Regional: Yes]

max2005 said:
hi

what does this mean ????

My employer called Ms. Rosalyn in order to check why my priority date has been entered as 05/2/2005 instead of 10/26/2001. As per her that could be their mistake. She said we are on second stage out of five stages as we got temporary number and we should call after 4-5 months. My employer asked why 4-5 months then she said ok may be call again in two months. As per her issue of 45d letter is fourth stage. I dont know why still they have to take another 4-5 months and what are these stages.

Bornfree

The "return to India" option is always open for you, my friend. Seeing the current explosion of opportunities in India it would not be difficult at all for you to get a similar or better offer that the present offer.

Your decision should be based on whether you intend to return to India for good at a future date. If you do plan to finally return to India say after 3-5 years, you should take this offer - this will ensure your corporate growth. If you don't intend to return, and are just fishing for alternative options due to the delay, stay put - if you have a comfy job, this delay isn't gonna hurt you....

BornFree said:

Cheers