Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Data entry mistake

I just received screen shot from Philly BEC within 10 minutes of my Email. I noticed that all the information about me given in the screen shot is correct except my Visa Type Column.

My Visa Type is given as B1 where as my visa type is H-1B. Is there any reason to be alarmed or can I ignore it thinking as a Data Entry mistake.

Guru please advice

Thanks

Please continue your good work...

aprlc2002,

Don't stop posting the info you know...C'mon you want to stop posting just b'cas one or two commented your posts!.

I think your information was right about PBEC regarding NON-RIR cases. The only info that was missing at that time want about RIR (stuck at April, 2001).

Now we know (from your posts) that RIR is at July, 2001, even simple update like where the Queue Gods are, is great.

Thx
MD2001

aprlc2002 said:
Hi,

I do not wanna post any updates as some of you are abusing me for no reason.

Should you need something may be yo ucan send me a private message if it is in my premises then I may answer that.

Phily BEC Programs glitch

Again there are programs glitch at Phily BEC. Even though they are strictly following FIFO, it is the program glitch some lucky folks whos Priority date 2003 and 2002 got approved. They are fixing this probelm right now, which will take another 2 week. After that they will start processing again 2001 cases.

to GOD_BLESS_YOU

Congrats, that's great news !

now, I have a question ... when adjudicating your application, did the officer ever contact your employer by phone or email at any time ?! I wonder if they needed to "confirm" something or they just went ahead and approved it without contacting the employer ...

tks for any info !

Originally Posted by GOD_BLESS_YOU
I send another mail to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US yesterday midnight
and recived reply today just now I checked..
Now the Case status is showing
Case Status: CERTIFIED

come on aprlc...

aprlc2002 said:
Hi,

Should you need something may be yo ucan send me a private message if it is in my premises then I may answer that.

There may be few people challenging your updates. But there are way too many people who respect and appreciate your updates. Please do not disappoint them.

unnecessary and sometimes annoying claim

The reason I said that is I hate to unleash the flood of the phone
calls to PBEC, because then, they will be annoyed and not helpful.
Simply I don't think any other worker could give us better answers
and if they did, it would be just their guess. Now when you understand
the reason for this claim, I hope you don't find it as much "unnecessary and sometimes annoying".

pennwaiting said:
Thank you for your info. I don't want to discredit it. But, on one hand you said "she did not know to give me answers to any other question" and on the other hand "I don't think anyone else knows more than she over there". This extra claim is simply .

Bitterness is useless

Man I understand that you are frustrated to be a victim of a PBEC but
so are we. So I don't think it is fair to take your frustrations on members
of this forum, they are not responsible for this situation. Your remarks are
not helpful. Thanks.

pennwaiting said:
Man, you sounds like a little baby. I have not seen anyone "abusing" you. That's a strong word. If you don't want to post anything here, it is OK.

How many glitches ...

orissa said:
Again there are programs glitch at Phily BEC. Even though they are strictly following FIFO, it is the program glitch some lucky folks whos Priority date 2003 and 2002 got approved. They are fixing this probelm right now, which will take another 2 week. After that they will start processing again 2001 cases.

And this is glitch# ???

end of data entry by September !?

question for the forum: does anyone with PD = 2003 or later have a case number that's NOT = "T" (temporary) ??

I just got a screen shot, my case number is T-05229-9XXXX, and my PD = 10/2002 (NY, no regional). That means that since May 9 (3 months ago), they haven't been able to fully enter year 2002, is that possible ?!

If that's true, then I definitely doubt they'll enter everything by September ... I can't believe it ...

Another reason would be that they're entering data randomly, but that makes no sense at all ...

any thoughts ?!

my friend got screen shot of a totally different person

she sent email in the morning, got reply fast of a person's screen shot, but not hers. The first name is the same, the last name spelling is close enough. Can you believe it?? She had to reply the email, saying they sent the wrong file. Will update you guys on what will happen next.

kb_gc said:
I just received screen shot from Philly BEC within 10 minutes of my Email. I noticed that all the information about me given in the screen shot is correct except my Visa Type Column.

My Visa Type is given as B1 where as my visa type is H-1B. Is there any reason to be alarmed or can I ignore it thinking as a Data Entry mistake.

Guru please advice

Thanks

Hey don't worry man

Your information is useful to many of us, so please keep posting.
Just ignore anyone who takes their frustrations on you, people
are annoyed by the situation and a messenger is a good target.
Don't get discouraged by a few, keep 'em posts comin' man... :)

aprlc2002 said:
Hi,

MDwaiter24 said:
Man I understand that you are frustrated to be a victim of a PBEC but
so are we. So I don't think it is fair to take your frustrations on members
of this forum, they are not responsible for this situation. Your remarks are
not helpful. Thanks.
I am not bitter. I laughed. There are people here claiming "abused" by other members in this public forum. When he said that, he actually insulted those who simply offered some opinions about his info.

buddy,

if you really want to help people, please keep posted.

Even Icarus was mistunderstood from the beginning. Howerver warm-hearted he is, keep posting. And people gave trust, repect and credit to his useful and timely insight, once his information proved so true.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi,

Chill out...

C'mon guys, chill out !! There is no point pointing finger to each other when everybody is visiting the forum for only ONE reason i.e. to get some useful information which will help them to get thru' the labor pain. This bickering is absolute useless and frustating for other members too.... :rolleyes:

aprlc2002 - Your updates are helpful and I am sure everybody appreciates it...so be a sport and keep updating us with as much as info. as possible.

Cheers everybody !! :D

pennwaiting said:
I am not bitter. I laughed. There are people here claiming "abused" by other members in this public forum. When he said that, he actually insulted those who simply offered some opinions about his info.

MDwaiter24 said:
Talked to a nice lady at PBEC and this is what she says:

- they are working hard on having all 45-day letters for all the
cases including SWAs by September
- currently they are working on generating the 45-day letters
for SWA cases for years 2001 and 2002
- she did not know to give me answers to any other question as
when they expect to be finished with 45-day letters or anything
else
- I think she was very honest and I don't think anyone else knows
more than she over there

Our case is filed on may 2003 and never made it to regional. We got our 45 days letter in feb 2005 itself. I thought that they have sent letter for swa cases.

That's great!

Your case is more of the exception than a rule but congratulations.
Which state are you from?

immi2003 said:
Our case is filed on may 2003 and never made it to regional. We got our 45 days letter in feb 2005 itself. I thought that they have sent letter for swa cases.

PD: 04/12/2004
Case Number: P-04351-08XXX
State: PA
45 days letter: Feb 10th
Replied: End of Feb
TR, EB2, State
Screenshot (geniune h1 extension request): RIR

----------------------------------------------

cantstandit said:
question for the forum: does anyone with PD = 2003 or later have a case number that's NOT = "T" (temporary) ??

I just got a screen shot, my case number is T-05229-9XXXX, and my PD = 10/2002 (NY, no regional). That means that since May 9 (3 months ago), they haven't been able to fully enter year 2002, is that possible ?!

If that's true, then I definitely doubt they'll enter everything by September ... I can't believe it ...

Another reason would be that they're entering data randomly, but that makes no sense at all ...

any thoughts ?!

long live aprlc002

fogman1 said:
buddy,

if you really want to help people, please keep posted.

Even Icarus was mistunderstood from the beginning. Howerver warm-hearted he is, keep posting. And people gave trust, repect and credit to his useful and timely insight, once his information proved so true.

aprlc002,

u r doing a phenomeal job, yours is one of those posting i wait whole week to come.

Guys, nice to back monday. I have a very quick question.
I heard from my friend that if a person quits his current job, USCIS can keep his H1 spot avaliable for 1 year, which means that as long as he find a job within one year, he can still transfer his old H1 without apply for a new H1. It is a news for me. Have anybody ever heard of it? just wired. :eek:

end of data entry by September !?

shipoffools said:
PD: 04/12/2004
Case Number: P-04351-08XXX
State: PA
45 days letter: Feb 10th
Replied: End of Feb
TR, EB2, State
Screenshot (geniune h1 extension request): RIR

----------------------------------------------

your case did reach Regional, right ?! at this point it's clear they're processing cases that got to Regional, so that would explain why your case was entered right away ... anyone from 2003 that did not reach Regional have case number not temporary !?