Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi

This is the information I got from PBEC for the 7th year extension proof and got the information with in 30 min. Here is the detail I got from them

ETA Case No : P-04296-xxxxx
Priority Date : 03/28/2003

Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region

Employer Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Business Activity: COMPUTER PROJECT SERVICES & SOFTWARE CONSULTING

Occupation Title: C/S Engineers, Application
Occupation Code: 15-1031

Rate of Pay: $ / Yearly
Prevailing Wage: $ / Yearly

Alien Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Visa Type: H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:

Case Received Date: 10/22/2004
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status: RIR

Do you guys know what does this means (Case Status : RIR). Any information would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

For Atyagi73

Hey Atyagi73,
Check my private message. If you land in a situation where you really have to go back, contact me, I might be able to help you.

atyagi73 said:
I agree with you 110%. For last two years my life has been such a joke. They call this land of opportunties but I found my self having no choice other than going back.

As per Icarus of Dallas forum, RIR means that they've received the response to the 45 day letter and your case is now in queue (RIR queue) waiting for an analyst to pick it up and analyze for approval/further processing.

krish68 said:
Hi

This is the information I got from PBEC for the 7th year extension proof and got the information with in 30 min. Here is the detail I got from them

ETA Case No : P-04296-xxxxx
Priority Date : 03/28/2003

Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region

Employer Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Business Activity: COMPUTER PROJECT SERVICES & SOFTWARE CONSULTING

Occupation Title: C/S Engineers, Application
Occupation Code: 15-1031

Rate of Pay: $ / Yearly
Prevailing Wage: $ / Yearly

Alien Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Visa Type: H-1B

Case Received Date: 10/22/2004
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status: RIR

Do you guys know what does this means (Case Status : RIR). Any information would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

atyagi73 said:
I agree with you 110%. For last two years my life has been such a joke. They call this land of opportunties but I found my self having no choice other than going back.

I'm with you guys totally.

I'm on my 9th year extension and I dont want to extend my H-1 any longer.

My family and I have decided that if nothing positive happens by March next year, we are going to go back.

Called PBEC too, the lady said they finished RIR Apr2001 cases from regional and start working on state cases for Apr2001.

rsiv said:
called philli BEC and asked about the exact date of applications they are processing. The lady told that BEC noticied a software problem that screwed up FIFO and they are fixing the software at this time .... :confused: I was not successfull to retrive any furthere information from the lady. :eek:

Again they screwed us. I remember this is the third time their computer crashes. They sometimes said that people are on vacation too.
Next time they are going to say that Philly is flooded.
I am strongly in favor of a demonstration. Ask your H4 come and bring all your childern to demonstration in front of Philly.
I think those bastard are finding excuses for their incompetence of handling RIR cases. They are going to stuck in April, 01 forever. They should rot in hell. :mad:

Kahada said:
Called PBEC too, the lady said they finished RIR Apr2001 cases from regional and start working on state cases for Apr2001.
They are not even sending out 45 day letters RIR Apr 2001 cases from some SWA, I guess.

Kahada said:

OK Guys....
This is the first sign of FIFO really starting to work..There are some approvals seemingly random...They might be 'training' for the KG graduates working in there.

They are nearing the end of brief data entry....Depending on analysis published by JustWatching/rirlaborCT

They would process All Apr 2001 cases( Regional/SWA/RIR/TR ) and ship out approvals .....same for every month Apr 2001 onwards...
If they really mean FIFO something like this is what would happen......

This would also explain..that even after they said they are done some of the regional cases, they never shipped out any approvals....

Disclaimer : This is conjecture...No insider info...

All these glitches are bullshit. Lets all call Judicial watch and complain DOL incompetency

Judicial Watch, Inc.
P.O. Box 96234
Washington, DC 20077-7480
Tel: 888-JW-ETHIC
Fax: 202-646-5199

More info in the thread listed in my signature.

msp1976 said:
OK Guys....
This is the first sign of FIFO really starting to work..There are some approvals seemingly random...They might be 'training' for the KG graduates working in there.

They are nearing the end of brief data entry....Depending on analysis published by JustWatching/rirlaborCT

They would process All Apr 2001 cases( Regional/SWA/RIR/TR ) and ship out approvals .....same for every month Apr 2001 onwards...
If they really mean FIFO something like this is what would happen......

This would also explain..that even after they said they are done some of the regional cases, they never shipped out any approvals....

Disclaimer : This is conjecture...No insider info...

They are done with temporary data entry. They still have to do permanent data entry. I am bit worried about their work load. They also have to send 45 days letters, continuation letter, screw-up letters, f... u letters...
I feel pity for them having to work on same cases 2-3 times.
I wonder who gets the prize Kmart employees or DOL's, Elaine Chow or Bernard Ebbers, DOL or Enron. Tough competition uh :)

Strongly agree!!!

Could you please just setup a time????

I have been outraged!!! Let's do it!!!

luckylucky said:
Again they screwed us. I remember this is the third time their computer crashes. They sometimes said that people are on vacation too.
I am strongly in favor of a demonstration. Ask your H4 come and bring all your childern to demonstration in front of Philly.
I think those bastard are finding excuses for their incompetence of handling RIR cases. They are going to stuck in April, 01 forever. They should rot in hell. :mad:

Question

I have a question for you, since you are all experts in LC. When I applied LC back in June2003 the prevailing wage requirement from Atlanta DOL is 35k (level 1) so I submitted my application.(http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesArchiveResults.aspx?code=15-2041&area=0520&year=3&source=1 )
Last month I download data from DOL website and found they enter level 2 wage 65k as my prevailing wage (http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CaseData.aspx), which is more than what I earn now. Will they deny my LC? I even have the original 35k paper from Atlanta DOL. I have been waiting 2 years for my LC so far and don't know how long it takes to get it from PBEC. I don't want to wait for 4-5 years and got deny. Any one knows?

RD: Sept 2003
EB2 RIR Georgia
45 letter received: Feb,28, 2005
45 Letter replied: Feb 28, 2005
No news yet after replied my 45 letter.....

Case status ...

I got this from PEC.

ETA Case Number:
P-04273-xxxx
Priority Date:
12/12/2001

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Employer Name:
XXXXXXXX
Business Activity:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTING

Occupation Title:
Programmer Analyst
Occupation Code:
030.162-014

Rate of Pay:
XXXX/ Yearly
Prevailing Wage:
XXXX / Yearly

Alien Name:
XXXX
Visa Type:
H-1B

INDIA

Case Received Date:
09/29/2004
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
RIR

Mockery and the rest

You have a good idea to call Judicial Watch. In addition we can
contact Office of Inspector General of DOL, who is here to investigate
abuse and waste in the DOL. He may have more power to make things
happen. I do believe that the contractors have taken money and hired
incompetent and inept misfits - cheap labor, unable to read and write just to save money and increase their profits. If this is the case OIG will nail them. I do recommend that we don't go crazy flooding them with mail. I think it is preferable having a lawyer write something up and initiate investigation into
this matter. Here is the contact:

http://www.oig.dol.gov/contact.htm#audit

USCISisMockery said:
All these glitches are bullshit. Lets all call Judicial watch and complain DOL incompetency

Judicial Watch, Inc.
P.O. Box 96234
Washington, DC 20077-7480
Tel: 888-JW-ETHIC
Fax: 202-646-5199

More info in the thread listed in my signature.

Hi I've got a screen shot too. But the info. looks wrong.

First, the position that I have is financial analyst but the screen shot says financial planner.

2nd, the rate of pay is lower than what I have. It says $49k. Then prevailing wage is $47k.

Should I ask them to correct? Or it doesn't matter?

Beam said:
First, the position that I have is financial analyst but the screen shot says financial planner.

2nd, the rate of pay is lower than what I have. It says $49k. Then prevailing wage is $47k.

Should I ask them to correct? Or it doesn't matter?

How do you get screen shot? Do you have to have H1B 7th year extension?

MDwaiter24 said:
You have a good idea to call Judicial Watch. In addition we can
contact Office of Inspector General of DOL, who is here to investigate
abuse and waste in the DOL. He may have more power to make things
happen. I do believe that the contractors have taken money and hired
incompetent and inept misfits - cheap labor, unable to read and write just to save money and increase their profits. If this is the case OIG will nail them. I do recommend that we don't go crazy flooding them with mail. I think it is preferable having a lawyer write something up and initiate investigation into
this matter. Here is the contact:

http://www.oig.dol.gov/contact.htm#audit
Good suggestion to hire a lawyer but it is unrealistic. Just email or call them yourself. That is the fastest way.
BTW, farewell to everbody here. By coming here to read posts everyday, I am very depressed and I am seriously taking anti-depression medication now.
People suggest me never come back again.
Good luck to everybody.
Luckylucky

maill address for OIG

luckylucky said:
Good suggestion to hire a lawyer but it is unrealistic. Just email or call them yourself. That is the fastest way.
BTW, farewell to everbody here. By coming here to read posts everyday, I am very depressed and I am seriously taking anti-depression medication now.
People suggest me never come back again.
Good luck to everybody.
Luckylucky

Guys I am all for it too. One of us has to lead but you have my full cooperation. I was able to get hotline email address for OIG. Should we compose one complete list of all the stuff going on in DOL or send individual mails. I prefer first approach. WHat do you gusy think ?

luckylucky said:
It is not their incompetence but the political situation that got us in this mess. It is an open end contract. There is no hurry for them to finish it. They don't know you and they probably don't care at all. The BEC plan was absurd from the beginning.

Stop Posting 7Th year screen shots here

Guys, for god sake stop posting the 7th year screen shots here. This forum is meant for PHILA BEC labor. What's the point in posting it here. Are going to achieve anything. Let's restrict this thread to labor related issues. If a person like me who views this thread every three or four days it becomes pain going through all the un-necessary stuff. If you guys look the last 10 pages in this thread you would see 75% is related with 7th year extension.