Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

USCISisMockery said:
Emily's orders

Not sure what that means, but it seems something will change in coming days. This circus has to end.

BECs are operating as if they are some secret agencies on special mission. Why can't they realease publicly what they are doing (or I might rephrase, what they are not doing).

OK ... SO they reassigned people from SWA and Regional ETA and USES under the authority of the chief of DFLC because the new PERM system isn t using those people anymore. It's up to this chief of DFLC to use this extra staff to whatever he needs.
The thing is that IF they uses SWA staff to process PERM and backlog. Some application could very well RETURN to SWA to be processed.
That would be hilarious.
Well... maybe not...

Last edited by a moderator:
juntha said:
OK ... SO they reassigned people from SWA and Regional ETA and USES under the authority of the chief of DFLC because the new PERM system isn t using those people anymore. It's up to this chief of DFLC to use this extra staff to whatever he needs.
The thing is that IF they uses SWA staff to process PERM and backlog. Some application could very well RETURN to SWA to be processed.
That would be hilarious.
Well... maybe not...

You guys are great. I could not understand that language. How many more people DOL is getting ?

atyagi73 said:
You guys are great. I could not understand that language. How many more people DOL is getting ?

All of the SWA staff ! THat makes... well 2 people, 1 cat and 3 tropical plants. Fear not ! we are saved !
Just kidding. Any help (assuming they are going to be reassigned to the BEC and not somewhere else) is a good thing.

It looks like they might have heard the little people shouting under their windows and they are finally assigning more COs to the two BEC :)

that is good. If they don't wanna change the current situation, we will keep shouting under their window till this matter is resolved. Yes, it is a circus and we are fools made by them.

are you sure??

juntha said:
All of the SWA staff ! THat makes... well 2 people, 1 cat and 3 tropical plants. Fear not ! we are saved !
Just kidding. Any help (assuming they are going to be reassigned to the BEC and not somewhere else) is a good thing.

i was under the impression that they got 3 tropical fish. how do you know it was plants? anyway, it does sounds hilarius.... first they packed all cases from regional and SWA and sent them to Phili, now they do the same thing with the people that work there... i hope at least that their families will get a 45-days-letter to let them know where their loved ones were taken... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Juntha,

Try to call 484-270-1500 and give them your emplyer's name. You may get your case status since your case is a TR 2001 case.

juntha said:

Kahada said:
Juntha,

Try to call 484-270-1500 and give them your emplyer's name. You may get your case status since your case is a TR 2001 case.

Unfortunately, my case never went to regional. And a of today... no phone call to setup an ad on a newspaper.

I talked to a lady in PBEC, she would like to check the status if you can provide the employer name and your case is a TR 2001. She claimed they are processing apr 2002 TR and apr 2001 RIR.

juntha said:
Unfortunately, my case never went to regional. And a of today... no phone call to setup an ad on a newspaper.

Processing Dates

Hello,

PBEC processing dates are as apr 2002 TR and apr 2001 RIR. Those are regional cases. It looks like even they didn't open SWA cases yet.. That's why SWA people didn't get any 45 days letters..

Is it right? Please confirm some one...

My PD is Jan 2003 (SWA, CT/Non RIR)
Not even gone for regional..(recruitment process not yet started..)

jdk98

jdk98 said:
Hello,

PBEC processing dates are as apr 2002 TR and apr 2001 RIR. Those are regional cases. It looks like even they didn't open SWA cases yet.. That's why SWA people didn't get any 45 days letters..

Is it right? Please confirm some one...

My PD is Jan 2003 (SWA, CT/Non RIR)
Not even gone for regional..(recruitment process not yet started..)

jdk98

Yes I believe that is correct. These dates are being processed for those cases that made it to Philadelphia Region at the time of PBPC creation.
However we and all our theories have been proved wrong many times before.

shalinilulla, if I have my facts right, should be amongst the first to get an approval from this group -- I believe she is May 2001, TR, made it to Philadeplhia Region and has completed supervised recruitment campaign before.

Kahada said:
I talked to a lady in PBEC, she would like to check the status if you can provide the employer name and your case is a TR 2001. She claimed they are processing apr 2002 TR and apr 2001 RIR.
Thanx for the information. I am curious why they suddenly become nicer? BTW I definite appreciate the effort people made in this forum, expecially Mockery and Spidey. If our cases get approved long before expected in the future, we should owe our thanks to those who constantly fighting for our rights with courage. Those people and many more who intiate the letter compaign, talking to their state senators, writing the sample letters, emailing to Chao are our heros indeed.

Apr'01.......

Kahada said:

Thanks for the info. Did she tell you how long it will take for Apr'01 RIR cases and why its taking so long ? There are only 30 days in April and its almost 30 months they are working on April and still not done.

Question to gurus : Do all teh cases under 245(i) belong to RIR ???

atyagi73 said:
Thanks for the info. Did she tell you how long it will take for Apr'01 RIR cases and why its taking so long ? There are only 30 days in April and its almost 30 months they are working on April and still not done.

Originally I had presumed they would be non RIR cases. Now I am beginning to suspect they have to be RIR cases (at least a majority of them) -- otherwise there is very little justification to why TR / nonRIR should be one year ahead of RIR cases -
Of course there's very little justification to many things (prolly all things) at the PBEC.. but thats another thread.

Kahada said:

My case is TR Oct 2001 from VA. I called and talked to a lady on that number. She gave me an email address info@phi.dflc.us to check for the tatus by providing employer and case information. She said that reply would take at least one week.

Everyone in this thread is saying Phil BEC is processing April 2002 TR cases but lot of 2001 TR cases are still pending (including mine). Am I missing something? How come RIR processing times (April 2001) are lagging behind TR (April 2002)?

gc4long
are you done with supervised recruitment ? also did your case already make it to the region before the BEC was created ? and finally what region (Philadelphia REgion or VA had it's own Regional center for processing ?)

She claimed they are processing apr 2002 TR and apr 2001 RIR ??

My case is in Philli. What does it mean that they are processin 2001 RIR and 2002 TR. I thought California TR was at April 2001 and RIR was at Feb 2004. What is the context of this dates ?

atyagi73 said:

I dont think the 245(i) belog.. correct me if i am wrong. But from the previous postings sometime 2 weeks back the excel sheet (Perm_external_FY2004_unopened.xls) says there are 9272 cases. Does this mean these are RIR. lot of confusion.

Gurus, can some let us know how many cases are there in APR2001 that made to regional inclusing RIR and TR.

Tr

Friends

BTW what is meant by TR. Please clarify.

I called Phily BEC and a lady took my company info, from which state mine was filed and my name , then she said my app is in "T Stage " means temporary stage ( which said the application info is only partially entered into the System and not fully :-( )

Did anyone got this kind of reply ?

Thanks
sakthi kumaran