Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

spidey said:
While I was busy trying to reach someone at the BPC I initiated an inquiry thro my lawyer as well, the good news is my lawyer confirms the dates I have reported before.

RIR Apr 2001
TR Apr 2002

Of course the bad news is that its not enough progress although I take some solace in the fact that we are at least getting date information now.

Better than a black hole.

Hopefully this is not a mirage.

Spidey, thanks for the sharing the information with us ...

If they were through with 2001 for TR cases, we should have seen atleast some approvals ... my PD is may 2001 and i'm still waiting .. it's taken 4 years to get here, i hope it doesnt take as long to mail the approvals out ! :mad:

shalinilulla said:
Spidey, thanks for the sharing the information with us ...

If they were through with 2001 for TR cases, we should have seen atleast some approvals ... my PD is may 2001 and i'm still waiting .. it's taken 4 years to get here, i hope it doesnt take as long to mail the approvals out ! :mad:

Shalinilulla

I strongly recommend you ask your lawyer to initiate an inquiry if you are TR with PD May 2001. You can tell your lawyer to call the Philly BPC and ask what dates are being processed and inform them that you already know they are working on Apr 2002 TR cases now.
Ask your lawyer to raise hell about your case - maybe you will learn something.

MAKE SOME NOISE. SILENCE IS NOT A VIRTUE ANYMORE.

spidey said:
Shalinilulla

I strongly recommend you ask your lawyer to initiate an inquiry if you are TR with PD May 2001. You can tell your lawyer to call the Philly BPC and ask what dates are being processed and inform them that you already know they are working on Apr 2002 TR cases now.

Hi Spidey and Shalinulla,
I am a little bit troubled by this statement below. My PD is Jan 2002 TR, made it to Atlanta Regional in Dec 2004, and I have not even received the 45-day letter yet. There's got to be a misunderstanding somewhere !!!!

Thanks

45 day letters ?

UrgentV

Since you are transfered from Atlanta DOL - that may explain your delay.
I have a theory based on some very early information from the DOL (I think it was the DOL) that two centers will process their own respective regional backlogs before they will pick up backlogs coming in from other regions. Then they will pick up state backlogs.

Somewhere along the line they expected to have all data entry complete and switch to true FIFO at that point discarding the above order.

Of course, this is just a theory although the DOL had at one point made the above suggestion.

Please note that I am ONLY trying to help explain the inexplicable so please dont shoot me.

shalinilulla

when did you recv and respond to the 45 day letter ? Maybe that letters response date or the ETA # based on that letter will explain more.

PLS NOTE I AM NOT AN EXPERT OR LAWYER. JUST MY THEORIES AND OPINIONS BASED ON THE VASTLY CONFUSING DOL and BPC information.

spidey said:
shalinilulla

when did you recv and respond to the 45 day letter ? Maybe that letters response date or the ETA # based on that letter will explain more.

My lawyer responded to the 45 day letter sometime in march this year ...the case # on that letter was P-04278-1XXXX .. I just asked my lawyer and he said he will initiate an enquiry .. let's see wht he finds out (if and when he does)

shalinilulla said:
My lawyer responded to the 45 day letter sometime in march this year ...the case # on that letter was P-04278-1XXXX .. I just asked my lawyer and he said he will initiate an enquiry .. let's see wht he finds out (if and when he does)

Great - I for one will look forward to hearing from you about the inquiry. Of course, we hope you will have an approval sitting in the mail (that would just make this so much easier - no better response can be expected)

anon19 said:
Confirmed: Someone I know (in IT) today rcvd approval from PBEC - EB3/TR - PD:around Nov '02.
Cannot provide any more info. Still wanted to share the good news.

Do you know and can you say what state did this person originally file from?

Nov 2002?

Is the state of original application a parameter in the so called FIFO framework?

And does this mean PBEC is processing Nov 2002 and going the DBEC way of inexplainable order?

spidey said:
Do you know and can you say what state did this person originally file from?

MannyD said:
Is the state of original application a parameter in the so called FIFO framework?

And does this mean PBEC is processing Nov 2002 and going the DBEC way of inexplainable order?

Thats what it looks like.
Just when you think you have the BEC figured out or close to - you get something like this...

State of original application so I can see if this one totally blows my theory away.... see above for theory itself.

:confused:

Number of cases at PBEC

spidey said:
I just talked to someone again and was told exactly what I was told last week. Philly BPC is processing the following Priority Dates:

RIR - Apr 2001
TR - Apr 2002

No further specifics are possible, they dont say which dates in those months.
Hang on tight. Hopefully we'll hear some news in the next week or so.

Is there a place one could check- total number of cases, month by month, TR/RIR, at PBEC? or if somebody already has this information could you please post it again? Thanks.

MannyD said:

Most of the approval you see are for the case which already been through SWA and were moved from "regional" to BEC. Once they are done with regional cases, they will resort to strict FIFO according to SWA PD.

Many of our sane prediction are proved wrong in past, so you can't be sure with this sorry state of junk.

Gradually I am loosing patience. Guys, we have to do something otherwise this drama will go on. I hope Elaine Chao is reading this forum.

I thank Rajiv, immigrationportal.com and members like you who made it possible for me to get out my wrath. Otherwise, nobody from outside world knows what pains we are going through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets invite Chao....

Good idea..guys can we invite Chao to this forum ? May be she or her representative will look at it and understand our frustration. What is her email address ?

USCISisMockery said:
Most of the approval you see are for the case which already been through SWA and were moved from "regional" to BEC. Once they are done with regional cases, they will resort to strict FIFO according to SWA PD.

Many of our sane prediction are proved wrong in past, so you can't be sure with this sorry state of junk.

Gradually I am loosing patience. Guys, we have to do something otherwise this drama will go on. I hope Elaine Chao is reading this forum.

I thank Rajiv, immigrationportal.com and members like you who made it possible for me to get out my wrath. Otherwise, nobody from outside world knows what pains we are going through.

Hi Guys

I don't think these guys (govt and the backlog center guys as well and the attorneys and our employers : govt and attorney are benefited by our fees, baclog center employees are pay checks and I don't need to tell about our employers because they are the main blook suckers) will not take any intiative because everyone is getting money because of us. I am now loosing my interest and I am seriously thinking going back to my home country.

PD : 3/28/2003 RIR/CA
DOL : 3/25/2004
45 Day Letter : 03/04/2005

Hopefully my labour will be approved in March 2006, because I see a pattern here.

Hoping for the best

spidey said:
Shalinilulla

Trust me, your lawyer will send you a huge bill after that. And possibly he/she will get nothing for you.

pennwaiting said:
Trust me, your lawyer will send you a huge bill after that. And possibly he/she will get nothing for you.

Aren't the TR guys supposed to follow a 6 months recruitment process and show the results first before BEC can adjudicate their cases?

Also, according to ICARUS in Dallas forum, each case has to go through a 3-phase process. first, random data entry and mailing out letters (we all know this one duuuuh), second, after receiving a positive response to the 45-d letter an employee study the case against certain regional criteria (supposedly following a FIFO order... another DUUUUUUUH) and recommend one of three or four things. Then, finally, one of the very few COs (one of those top guns in BED) review the case and make the final decision (approval/NOF). After a simple review to this process, one cannot help but noticing the many glitches in this system that make following a strict FIFO order an impossible task.

A good supplemental question to “what PD PBEC is processing this week?” would be: “ what range of PD are the COs processing right now?”

That's what I want to say~

fogman1 said:
It sounds ridiculous to me. Isn't RIR supposed to be treated with higher priority than non-RIR from the purpose of the establishment of RIR?

Sorry for the TR people.
But I can't understand either.
Why people bother to do the process in RIR with all of those procedure that go through and spent time?
If we didn't spend that time, our PD should be Feb. 2001!
it's not fair and I don't think they have any brain!!! :mad:

RIR MD Nov. 2001

jdk98 said:
Hello Guys,

Please wait for more news from DFLC.. Any body knows what it is ?? Please share it..

http://www.immigration-law.com/

jdk98

Emily's orders

Not sure what that means, but it seems something will change in coming days. This circus has to end.

BECs are operating as if they are some secret agencies on special mission. Why can't they realease publicly what they are doing (or I might rephrase, what they are not doing).

Please help with document...

USCISisMockery said:
Emily's orders

Not sure what that means, but it seems something will change in coming days. This circus has to end.

BECs are operating as if they are some secret agencies on special mission. Why can't they realease publicly what they are doing (or I might rephrase, what they are not doing).

Mockery ...I am not a savy in reading document ...what does this mean ? Does it mean DOL getting more work (which is ofcourse bad) or getting more resources(which may be good) or both(which may eb good or bad or none of teh above).