Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Everyone -

I just received information that my case is in the final review stage. This is straight from the horses mouth.
Lets see how much longer before I get that much awaited email / call from the lawyer.

Of course, I wish I had asked what Final Review means but I am assuming it means it's in front of the CO and awaiting the final adjudication.

My case is a TR case with PD Apr 2002. Supervised Recruitment is complete and it was with the Phila Region by Apr 2004.

I will keep this group posted as I learn more.
-spidey

Two Qs for you:

- Was your case forwarded to region after recruitment efforts? I am sure it would have been since I filed in 2003 TR and mine was.
- Did you receive and reply to your 45-day letter? When was that?
- Did you send an email to them and find out your case number?

thanks.

gc4long said:
My case is TR Oct 2001 from VA. I called and talked to a lady on that number. She gave me an email address info@phi.dflc.us to check for the tatus by providing employer and case information. She said that reply would take at least one week.

Everyone in this thread is saying Phil BEC is processing April 2002 TR cases but lot of 2001 TR cases are still pending (including mine). Am I missing something? How come RIR processing times (April 2001) are lagging behind TR (April 2002)?

spidey said:
Everyone -

I just received information that my case is in the final review stage. This is straight from the horses mouth.
Lets see how much longer before I get that much awaited email / call from the lawyer.

Of course, I wish I had asked what Final Review means but I am assuming it means it's in front of the CO and awaiting the final adjudication.

My case is a TR case with PD Apr 2002. Supervised Recruitment is complete and it was with the Phila Region by Apr 2004.

-spidey

Spidey ..good for you dude...is it possible to get info of some other case through your horse mouth...no one talks to me at PBEC. All I get is email address and answering machine :mad:

Best of luck Spidey...I am sure you'll make us aware as soon as u hear :)

spidey said:
Everyone -

-spidey

atyagi73

Sorry it's impossible to learn of anothers case status. But your lawyer or HR can find out for you.

Great news spidey

Thats some great news Spidey! Hoping for the release of SpiderMan 3 from BEC web soon.

spidey said:
atyagi73

Sorry it's impossible to learn of anothers case status. But your lawyer or HR can find out for you.

spidey said:
gc4long
are you done with supervised recruitment ? also did your case already make it to the region before the BEC was created ? and finally what region (Philadelphia REgion or VA had it's own Regional center for processing ?)

Hi Spidey,

Yes, my VA non-RIR labor got aproved in Feb 2004 and made it to phily DOL. I got 45 day letter from Phily BEC on 11 Feb 2005. I have been waiting for my labor since then. I am worried because you guys are discussing that Phily BEC is now processing April 2002 TR/non-RIR cases. Is that correct?

gc4long

Yes that is correct.
PBEC is processing Apr 2001 RIR and Apr 2002 non RIR cases.
If your PD is before Apr 2002 (since you are non RIR) you should ask your company's HR or lawyer to call and check with the PBEC.

spidey

Labor Approved For Friend

HI,
My friend's labor got approved today.
Its RIR. applied on December 22nd 2002. Philly. Got his 45 day letter during Jan 2005.
I saw the approval notice.
Hope we all get it soon.

That;s great news spidey ..hope u get ur approval soon .. did u find this out thro' ur source at the bec or ur lawyer got the info for u ? I'm still waiting for my lawyer to get back to me ...

spidey said:
Everyone -

-spidey

callbala said:
HI,
Its RIR. applied on December 22nd 2002. Philly. Got his 45 day letter during Jan 2005.
Hope we all get it soon.

I don't understand what is going on... someone says Phily BEC has been processing April 2001 RIR cases and April 2002 non-RIR cases. And we get approval for a RIR Dec 2002 case. I neighter see any approvals being posted in the other Phily approval thread nor any updates to the priority date tracker excel sheet.

I am #20 in that priority date tracker excel sheet. Only one above me got an approval till now. In which order they are processing? What is the exact priority date they are processing as of today? Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
callbala said:
HI,
Hope we all get it soon.

Which state and did it go to regional ? Philly is doing same what Dallas is doing. Its just that they are few months behind even there .... :confused: :( :mad: :confused:

jdk98 said:
Hello,

PBEC processing dates are as apr 2002 TR and apr 2001 RIR. Those are regional cases. It looks like even they didn't open SWA cases yet.. That's why SWA people didn't get any 45 days letters..

Is it right? Please confirm some one...

My PD is Jan 2003 (SWA, CT/Non RIR)
Not even gone for regional..(recruitment process not yet started..)

jdk98

Nope. I received my letter 2 months ago. and i am a SWA case...

Kahada said:
I talked to a lady in PBEC, she would like to check the status if you can provide the employer name and your case is a TR 2001. She claimed they are processing apr 2002 TR and apr 2001 RIR.

Thank you very much for your concern regarding my case. A common mistake made by several people in this forum is that they do not distinguish TR cases that went to regional and the one stuck in SWA. I asked for the help of my congressman who told me to be patient until sept 2005 when all april 2001 cases (including SWA) will be processed. (that doesn t mean that for RIR or already advertised TR cases, they wont go beyond the april 2001 point thou). I decided to stay quiet.
I am among those (gullible ?) people that just follow by the letter what DOL and BEC asked. I received my 45 days letter in mid may 2005 and i know BEC doesn t want to hear from me for at least 90 days. Today s my 44 days ;) 46 more to go and i ll use your advice.
Thanks again

callbala said:
HI,
Hope we all get it soon.

is your friend case cleared at state level before moving to BEC? from Which state?

callbala said:
HI,

I am sorry dude, but I don't believe you. Unless his case is a special handling one.

wonder how Dallas BEC finished with processing April 01 RIR cases so soon
:confused:
spidey said:
Originally I had presumed they would be non RIR cases. Now I am beginning to suspect they have to be RIR cases (at least a majority of them) -- otherwise there is very little justification to why TR / nonRIR should be one year ahead of RIR cases -
Of course there's very little justification to many things (prolly all things) at the PBEC.. but thats another thread.

juntha said:
I am among those (gullible ?) people that just follow by the letter what DOL and BEC asked. I received my 45 days letter in mid may 2005 and i know BEC doesn t want to hear from me for at least 90 days. Today s my 44 days ;) 46 more to go and i ll use your advice.

Sorry to inform you currently BEC director addressed Attorney at alia and requrested not to contact by email/phone regarding the cases and Attorney have also become gullible like you.
For any eamail you get an automated reply, and for any phone inquires it gets transferred to an automated vocie answering m/c.

Attorney adviced to wait Untill Sep 2005 for any more info on the cases

I have been waiting more than 150 days and Good luck to you after 45 days.

Thanks again

juntha said:
Thank you very much for your concern regarding my case. A common mistake made by several people in this forum is that they do not distinguish TR cases that went to regional and the one stuck in SWA. I asked for the help of my congressman who told me to be patient until sept 2005 when all april 2001 cases (including SWA) will be processed. (that doesn t mean that for RIR or already advertised TR cases, they wont go beyond the april 2001 point thou).

so the RIR queue will not move beyond april 2001 even after sept '05 ???

I decided to stay quiet.
Thanks again