Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

that is encouraging ..

callbala said:
HI,
My friend's labor got approved today.
Its RIR. applied on December 22nd 2002. Philly. Got his 45 day letter during Jan 2005.
I saw the approval notice.
Hope we all get it soon.

that's great. congrats to him.

could you please tell us more details about his case? where did he originally file from?

callbala said:
HI,
Its RIR. applied on December 22nd 2002. Philly. Got his 45 day letter during Jan 2005.
Hope we all get it soon.

is this really true????

callbala said:
HI,
Hope we all get it soon.

Is this really true? please can u share more details.

This shows there is no FIFO but F***** order

Man, I tell you this PBPC sucks. MY PD April 30 2001 RIR and no reply so far. :mad:

mamamiax said:
Man, I tell you this PBPC sucks. MY PD April 30 2001 RIR and no reply so far. :mad:

Can someone contradicts me: all the approvals we are seeing are for the cases that went to regional. BEC will adjudicate all SWA cases in FIFO order. This is how they set the priority.

TR cases that went to regional, any year
RIR cases that went to regional, any year
RIR cases transferred from SWA, 2001
TR cases transferred from SWA, 2001
RIR cases transferred from SWA, 2002
TR cases transferred from SWA, 2002
and so on

Am I missing something here ? TR cases never goes to regional ?

If above priorities are correct, then why all these hoopla and worries.

mamamiax said:

Why do yu expect strict FIFO when you know that not everyone received their 45 days letter ? Beside we dont even know how they gonna treat RIR regional/SWA and TR regional/SWA yet.
So far this look a lot like Dallas in its early days when the approval was random. Two months later, it s a little clearer there. Just wait and see.

please help

hello, my - PD 5/2002 VA - 2/2004 DOL PA - MAR 2005 45 leter - RIR/EB2 -
because of the random approvals i am kind of confused. is it worth to contact lawyer or you want me to wait for some more time. it is good that somthing is happening but can not wait any more then this.....

callbala said:
He originally filed from philly.

So it's a regional case right?

It's looking like PBEC will touch SWA RIR cases once all Regional RIR cases are completed........?????????????????? any views??

What really hits me is that how come for RIR they are sitting in Apr 2001. I thought most of the 245 (I) cases were non-RIR.
Maybe once they start processing State SWA cases RIR queue is going to be move way ahead...Anyway since Juntha's congressman says that all 2001 cases are going to be approved by this year..To me that seems like a little difficult considering some states like NJ have not even received 45 day letters?

manju1968 said:
hello, my - PD 5/2002 VA - 2/2004 DOL PA - MAR 2005 45 leter - RIR/EB2 -
because of the random approvals i am kind of confused. is it worth to contact lawyer or you want me to wait for some more time. it is good that somthing is happening but can not wait any more then this.....

I am not sure its random, all the approved cases might be regional one.

WE need example of approved cases which never went to regional.

Random approvals are the worst...They kind of create a hope in everybody which turns to frustration..
.I think that PBEC should first input all cases and then start approving...At least we will see some kind of logic in their actions..

news paper to cover our issue

Hi

A national daily news reporter contacted me to cover our issues. Please contact me if you are inserted to share your problems with the reporter. The idea is to cover different issues impacting work, economy, life and publish the issues for wide audience. Please contact me at immigrationportal@hotmail.com

Some of these efforts will definitely help. I contacted my company and lawyer, they are happy to share information and also add few comments to stress the issues.

In case If you are not interested, please ignore this request and kindly do not start any -ve discussions on this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
r most of LC are RIR in 2001 ?

If PBEC are processing Apr 2002 for TR so doesn it means all TR cases before that ( which went to regional ) are certified . it is only possilbe in following cases

- almost all cases filed in 2001 ( which went of regional ) were non RIR.
- people who have TR cases ( whose cases went to regional before creation of PBEC and PD< Apr 2002 ) are not members of this forum so we don't know whether there cases are certified
- Looking at BEC tracker in other forums, Total cases in BEC tracker (in PBEC tab ) are 356 and only 15 (4.2%) are non RIR, all others is RIR. it means although RIR doesn't require much effort to certify there is a huge number of applications.
- Looking at BEC tracker in other forums , following people have PD before or on Apr 2002 ( these TR cases got moved to regional) .we need to ask them if any one of them got approval

Name: PD:

Choclito 25-Apr-01
shalinilulla 11-May-01
gc4long 01-Oct-01
GPra 21-Jan-02
Aurora73 01-Mar-02

Above information should make it clear wheree we are