Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

shaaka said:
So you are saying who filed LC in 2001 and never went to regional will be processed last? :)
From what i can figure out from the trends as well as several DOL publications, they will process Regional Cases FIFO and then process SWA cases FIFO. So cases that are old but were still in SWAs will be process first after the Regional backlog is cleared.

nerayanuru said:
Don't propagate any rumors. Around 200,000 people are waiting for labor approvals. Take it serious

Yes please stop all rumours about labor approvals...i am going mad refreshing the threads :rolleyes:

Is this true ?

I heard that cases filed in Boston/MA RIR in 2004/2005 will NOT go to PA BEC and will process at the state only....

heard from law office...

shaaka said:
Yes please stop all rumours about labor approvals...i am going mad refreshing the threads :rolleyes:

I passed what I heard from my friend and I am trying to get as much information as possible, you can put it like this, I am also waiting since last 3 and half year, and I also gone through all those rumors, so even I am little reluctant to believe on it, but source is reliable and support what tomshu/akela hotline mentioned.

RahulatDC said:
I passed what I heard from my friend and I am trying to get as much information as possible, you can put it like this, I am also waiting since last 3 and half year, and I also gone through all those rumors, so even I am little reluctant to believe on it, but source is reliable and support what tomshu/akela hotline mentioned.
well check this immigration lawyer website, they confirmed that they got a Lc cleared last week in BRC. therefore it is clear that BRC started processing. but the question remain at which pace?

here is the link:
http://www.lewslaw.com/US_Immigration_Updates.htm#03242005d

RahulatDC said:

Appreciate posting on Approvals, Any news is better than no news.
However can u find more info on the Approvals PD dates.
Bec earlier stated they start processing on PD (State reciept dates) but your posting mentioned as earlier as 2003 which looks to be typo or the information provided looks incorrect. If there PD's are around 2001 and 2002 then we also heard some roumours of approvals on other threads.

yes i agree with the above poster.rahul@DC can u find the PD of the labor approvals if at all possible.it will put so many minds at ease.

Processing order in BEC

Hi
What will be the order of processing in BEC

1)All the cases at Regional level in the order of PD..followed by All cases in State level in the order of PD

OR

2)Both Regional + State level cases in the order of PD

Thanks

Orissa, Tomshu & Alkea

Hello My Friend,
Can you chack with your hotlines about he approvals. I am really worry thinking that what this guys are telling us are simply rumors about the approvals. :confused:
Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
GCTitan said:
Hi

1)All the cases at Regional level in the order of PD..followed by All cases in State level in the order of PD

OR

Thanks

Hello friend looks like right now there will be no order in approvals or sending 45 day letter. Only after all data entry is done it will be in order....Till then it looks like random approvals and 45 day letter....

GCTitan said:
Hi

OR

Thanks

Earlier it was stated that all cases including RIR + TR based on PD will establish as FIFO.
However it was also mentioned that they will start process on cases which were transferred earlier to BEC from RO, considered to be most retrogressed (CA+Phily+TX) once they recieve the reply for 45day letter.

In both above cases PD + Reply recd for 45day letter will form the basis of FIFO.

To make this above statement clear and to be put it in laymans words

1.All Transferred cases and data entered will recieve 45 day letter
2.Once the reply is recieved for those cases they start process based on PD
3.At later stage any cases having earlier PD sends reply then it will jump to first of Q based on PD even though the reply was sent later.
4.The cases having all data gets consideration and need not wait untill earlier PD cases info is still under capture. This may cause some overlap on PD basis.
5.There will be seperate two Q's RIR and TR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the response guys.

mnhrdc said:
Earlier it was stated that all cases including RIR + TR based on PD will establish as FIFO.
However it was also mentioned that they will start process on cases which were transferred earlier to BEC from RO, considered to be most retrogressed (CA+Phily+TX) once they recieve the reply for 45day letter.

In both above cases PD + Reply recd for 45day letter will form the basis of FIFO.

To make this above statement clear and to be put it in laymans words

1.All Transferred cases and data entered will recieve 45 day letter
2.Once the reply is recieved for those cases they start process based on PD
3.At later stage any cases having earlier PD sends reply then it will jump to first of Q based on PD even though the reply was sent later.
4.The cases having all data gets consideration and need not wait untill earlier PD cases info is still under capture. This may cause some overlap on PD basis.
5.There will be seperate two Q's RIR and TR.

fair enough

I really believe it s a fair way to act. I don't understand those 'petition' to sue the DOL... Everyone's story is difference in the quest for the green card and noone can expect a case per case solution to this problem.
The fairest way to go thru the backlog is to use dates. You might think RIR should go first but chances are if RIR are in the backlog elimination center, yu ve been waiting for more than 2 years. SO much for R...IR !
I have been waiting for over 4 years and NOT A SINGLE NEWS. I was stuck in SC employement office.
Be patient everyone, it will happen.

Please clarify - sorry for the repost

Hello Gurus,

Sorry for the re-post. My query somehow got buried. Hence, the repost.

I am not sure whether I got my 45 days letter or not. Request your clarification.

Before we go to the main part, please note that my company doesnt allow any employee to contact our attorneys directly. All the communications are routed thru our company only.

The main part :-

CA State Priority date : June'2002
ROL Date : May'2003

Couple of weeks back, got a mail from my office stating :
"Please be informed that your application for Labor clearance has been sent to Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center on February 3rd 2005

Your ETA case number is P-xxxxx-xxxxxx "

Parallelly, I had some queries which was sent to my attorney [via my office] and here is the part of it :
Mail Sent from my office :
"For this employee, we had received a letter dated February 03, 2005 from ETA that his case has been forwarded to the Backlog processing Center.
Hope you have responded to this for continuing the processing or do we need to do anything."
The attorney's response was :
"Yes response filed Feb 11th. No further action needed at this time."

I am not sure whether this is the "45 days letter" or this was just an information mail that my case was transfered.

Thanks in advance for your clarification.

whenwilliget said:
I am not sure whether this is the "45 days letter" or this was just an information mail that my case was transfered.

Yes thats the 45 day letter.
Of course, I am not a lawyer etc... so please act accordingly.

whenwilliget said:
Hello Gurus,

Sorry for the re-post. My query somehow got buried. Hence, the repost.

I am not sure whether I got my 45 days letter or not. Request your clarification.

Before we go to the main part, please note that my company doesnt allow any employee to contact our attorneys directly. All the communications are routed thru our company only.

The main part :-

CA State Priority date : June'2002
ROL Date : May'2003

Couple of weeks back, got a mail from my office stating :
"Please be informed that your application for Labor clearance has been sent to Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center on February 3rd 2005

Your ETA case number is P-xxxxx-xxxxxx "

This is the new Case NO. issued from BPC PHILY

Parallelly, I had some queries which was sent to my attorney [via my office] and here is the part of it :
Mail Sent from my office :
"For this employee, we had received a letter dated February 03, 2005 from ETA that his case has been forwarded to the Backlog processing Center.
Hope you have responded to this for continuing the processing or do we need to do anything."
The attorney's response was :
"Yes response filed Feb 11th. No further action needed at this time."
This states that they have answered the query in FEB for 45 day letter

Thanks Spidey and mnhrdc

Thanks Guys.

At least it is good to know, my case moved one more step ahead. :) I know, there is more steps to claim up.