Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

MDwatch said:
Thanks

I am hoping to see some march 2004 but with such a small population (7 cases in the tracker), march might go by without being noticed :)

Good luck for the rest :)

Correct - there are lesser entries for 2004 cases (not counting the silent observers of course). Possibly, many 2004 candidates re-filed / converted to PERM and not following this forum anymore. I think, the number of 2004 LC approval postings may be reduced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I am getting ready to file for 9th year H1 Extention. I have questions on Form I-129:-

Part 4 - Processing Information-Question #5
"Are applications by dependents being filed with this petition?"

I am thinking to put a "yes" because I am attaching my spouse form I-539. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Part 4 - Processing Information-Question #7
"Have you ever filed an immigrant petition for any person in this petition?"

My lawyer is working on filling the I-140. He hasn't mailed out I140 yet. Do I put a yes or no?

Please help. Thanks.

Vagcwaiting

You guys are really helpful.
I am wondering if the last 5 digits of the ETA case # somehow represent the order of priority date?
I tried to check the ETA cases for the numbers +/-400 from mine and found that the certified cases spread all over. The "in process" cases vs. "certified" cases ratio is 1.09 for cases with ETA # smaller than mine. The same ratio is 1.49 for cases with ETA # larger than mine. Any ideas?

ETA # P-05012-#####
NC/RIR/EB2
PD Apr/1/2004
RD May/7/2004
Online status In process

VAGCwaiting said:
Hi All,

Part 4 - Processing Information-Question #5
"Are applications by dependents being filed with this petition?"

I am thinking to put a "yes" because I am attaching my spouse form I-539. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Correct

Part 4 - Processing Information-Question #7
"Have you ever filed an immigrant petition for any person in this petition?"

My lawyer is working on filling the I-140. He hasn't mailed out I140 yet. Do I put a yes or no?

Correct - As long as they receive your I-129 before the I-140 is filed you are not lying :)

Please help. Thanks.

Vagcwaiting

Add my case to tracker.Details are in signature

Thanks

philla001 said:
SWA: PA
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 04/05/04
RD: Never made it
45 DL Received: 4/6/05 Replied: 4/7/05
ETA# P-05013-26XXX
AD: IN PROCESS

ETA number structure is running with some structure they are not random.
My case is starting with P-05165-6**** with priority date of April 2005 however I saw someone having case P-05166-***** with priority date of jan2004. So, last 5 digits might contain priority date together with case number of that perticular day.

bestwishes4all said:
You guys are really helpful.
I am wondering if the last 5 digits of the ETA case # somehow represent the order of priority date?
I tried to check the ETA cases for the numbers +/-400 from mine and found that the certified cases spread all over. The "in process" cases vs. "certified" cases ratio is 1.09 for cases with ETA # smaller than mine. The same ratio is 1.49 for cases with ETA # larger than mine. Any ideas?

ETA # P-05012-#####
NC/RIR/EB2
PD Apr/1/2004
RD May/7/2004
Online status In process

Friends approval.

A Friend of mine got his approval letter from PBEC on 12th October.

PD Aug-19-2003
EB-2 RIR
Tennessee.
45 Day Letter Feb-2006 replied Feb 2006.

Not sure about other details.

Finally Approved.

Friends,

I just checked on INS website and found that my case has been certified. Need to contact my attorney, but thought let me post this good news.

Below are my details.

PD: January 2004
EB2 RIR
FL
45 Days letter received - Oct 2005

Good Luck to everyone in this forum. I wish all of us get our GC ASAP.

Thanks,

Ravi

Gurus, please

junelc2002 said:
Is it possible to port PD if the new job is totally different from the old one, say from a software engineer to a attorney? Many thanks in advance.

Can somebody answer this quesiton, please? Many thanks!

shridharp said:
ETA number structure is running with some structure they are not random.
My case is starting with P-05165-6**** with priority date of April 2005 however I saw someone having case P-05166-***** with priority date of jan2004. So, last 5 digits might contain priority date together with case number of that perticular day.

Thanks for your input. Based on some observation, I believe the first 5 digits following P or D (05165 in your case) is for state (region). There may be several close numbers for the same region or state depending on how many cases from there. The last 5 digits, which most people use * or # for designation, is what I suspect to be related to the priority date...

Labor approval received

Hi everyone, my labor status showed "Certified" on 10/10 and the lawyer got the approval papers yesterday (10/17). I really hope that you guys get the approval very soon.

Below are my details :
EB2-RIR(M.S) FL Federal
PD : Jan 2004
RD : Aug 2004

bestwishes4all said:
Thanks for your input. Based on some observation, I believe the first 5 digits following P or D (05165 in your case) is for state (region). There may be several close numbers for the same region or state depending on how many cases from there. The last 5 digits, which most people use * or # for designation, is what I suspect to be related to the priority date...

From what I have read, the digits following the P or D (05165 in this case), represent the date the case was fed into the PBEC / DBEC computer system.
05 - Year 2005
165 - 165th Day of the year.
So 05165 will be equal to June 14, 2005.

gcqjul2002 said:
I tried twice to get status but was unable to do it :mad:

PD: July 2002, Ca, Eb2 ,RIR
P-04308-33XXX

No its not down . Actually it works during working hours , I guess.
Someone commented earlier. i verified and that seems to be the case.
Use IE browser.

GAPDJuly062004 said:
From what I have read, the digits following the P or D (05165 in this case), represent the date the case was fed into the PBEC / DBEC computer system.
05 - Year 2005
165 - 165th Day of the year.
So 05165 will be equal to June 14, 2005.
Thanks, it makes some sense. How do you think about the other 5 digits?

Hi Ravi,

My labor is applied through fl. I share the same PD as yours. Do you mind sharing first five digits P-***** of your case #. Needed to check becoz mine start with P-05012-.

Thanks.

ravipadaki said:
Friends,

I just checked on INS website and found that my case has been certified. Need to contact my attorney, but thought let me post this good news.

Below are my details.

PD: January 2004
EB2 RIR
FL
45 Days letter received - Oct 2005

Good Luck to everyone in this forum. I wish all of us get our GC ASAP.

Thanks,

Ravi

It starts with P-05013

aamchimumbai said:
Hi Ravi,

My labor is applied through fl. I share the same PD as yours. Do you mind sharing first five digits P-***** of your case #. Needed to check becoz mine start with P-05012-.

Thanks.

Ca - Labor

Guys,
I filed my Labor on May 2003. Upon reading the forum, it seems like Jan 2004 people have their labor cleared ( Congrats and good luck ).
Is it because I filed in CA ( SFO ) ?

:rolleyes:
PD : May 2003, CA, EB2 ,RIR
CaseNo :p-04299-XXXXX
DOL status: IN PROCESS