Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

When i checked online status of my case is under progress.Till today My attorny/employermyself didn't received any 45 letter.What i have to do to proceede
next step.It there any one like me.

State:NJ/EB3/RIR
PD:November 3rd 2003
45 days letter:No
Online Status: in process.

If you can check your case status online then you should have received the 45 day letter otherwise how does DOL know that your company is willing to continue your case ?

You should check back with them.. I guess at this point you can just wait and watch or follow the steps which Sahil at given in his earlier posts..i.e. bombard PBEC, Senators with letters...

REACH US said:
When i checked online status of my case is under progress.Till today My attorny/employermyself didn't received any 45 letter.What i have to do to proceede

LC Status Certified

Hi, Everybody
I often come here to check the priority date that LC got certified, today I come here to let you know my LC status become "Certified" this morning.
Here is my info:

PD:02/2004
EB3/RIR
PBEC

I figured a lot of people just like me try to gather some information so they can estimate theirs, so I let you know.

Sofia

sophia85 said:
Hi, Everybody
I often come here to check the priority date that LC got certified, today I come here to let you know my LC status become "Certified" this morning.
Here is my info:

PD:02/2004
EB3/RIR
PBEC

I figured a lot of people just like me try to gather some information so they can estimate theirs, so I let you know.

Sofia
Thanks for the update :) What day in february was your LC filed ?

On Line Status

srsin said:
You were checking the status everyday and it is showing "IN Process" and all of sudden the certfied letter came to your office. Did letter came to your office or attorney ??? if this so it means there are chances the online status may not get always updated with uptodate status.

Right now, it's anybody's guess, what's happening out there. Let's just pray that we all get out of this mess.

Anyway, I just corrected the Case Number typo error in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
jaxmike said:
it seems like Jan 2004 people have their labor cleared
:rolleyes:
PD : May 2003, CA, EB2 ,RIR
CaseNo :p-04299-XXXXX
DOL status: IN PROCESS

well, not really, I'm Jan/2004 and still in "Data review"

I think that is not accurate.
My priority date is 26th April 2004. I received my 45 day letter in Nov2005 and my case number is P-05165-6****
If 05 represents year and 165 is day of year then it does not fit well. I also saw someone else have case numbeer P-05166-***** with priority date of Jan 2004.

Any Ideas?

GAPDJuly062004 said:
From what I have read, the digits following the P or D (05165 in this case), represent the date the case was fed into the PBEC / DBEC computer system.
05 - Year 2005
165 - 165th Day of the year.
So 05165 will be equal to June 14, 2005.

REACH US said:

I have a EB3 RIR NJ labor from 07/03, case no 05143-xxxxx. We have not received any 45 day letter. The screenshot shows the case as open, even though fields like prevailing wages are blank. We sent emails to the becnocontact address, and received a response indicating that the case was alive, and will be worked on. However another 20 days have passed, and there is no 45 day letter still. The websits shows status as DATA REVIEW.

Please add me in the tracker

Information:
SWA: NY
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 05/21/04
RD: Never made it
45 DL Received & Replied: Jan 2006
ETA# P-05192-XXXXX
AD: IN PROCESS

shridharp said:
I think that is not accurate.
My priority date is 26th April 2004. I received my 45 day letter in Nov2005 and my case number is P-05165-6****
If 05 represents year and 165 is day of year then it does not fit well. I also saw someone else have case numbeer P-05166-***** with priority date of Jan 2004.

Any Ideas?

I don't think it matters when your PD is. Its just the time when your application was entered into the PBEC system.

Please add me in the tracker
Information:
SWA: MD
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 11/17/03
RD: Never made it
45 DL Received & Replied: Jan 2006
ETA# P-05144-XXXXX
AD: IN PROCESS

I filed my labor in Sep 02 from CA. I think PBEC is going completely randomly. A lot of my friends from CA with PD's after me have been cleared already by PBEC. So, I think its pointless to guess anything.

jaxmike said:
Guys,
I filed my Labor on May 2003. Upon reading the forum, it seems like Jan 2004 people have their labor cleared ( Congrats and good luck ).
Is it because I filed in CA ( SFO ) ?

same boat

I am in the same boat

CA-EB3 RIR
PD :9th Sept 2003
State approval Sept 2004
SF-DOL to Back Log center on Jan 21 2005.
ETA Case No - P-04302-xxxxx

jaxmike said:
Guys,
I filed my Labor on May 2003. Upon reading the forum, it seems like Jan 2004 people have their labor cleared ( Congrats and good luck ).
Is it because I filed in CA ( SFO ) ?

filed in 2001 and still waiting..........

I wish I could be one of those "Random" cases, because priority doesn't seem to matter.....

PD - June 2003 Still waiting

PBEC processing is totally Random. We can't predict. My PD is June 2003 from CA, reached SFO DOL in 2004.. Online Status I still see as "In process"

MDwatch said:
Thanks

I am hoping to see some march 2004 but with such a small population (7 cases in the tracker), march might go by without being noticed :)

Good luck for the rest :)

My Case details
Priority Date: 03/03/2004
ETA Case Number: P-05014-275XX
Case Source: State (went to regional as per my employer but screenshot says state)
Case Status: RIR /EB3
Filed from Atlanta / Georgia
45 days letter received in jan05 and replied immediately on 8thyear H1 extension.

Hope your wish comes true soon ... You have waited for a long time...
And I hope I am one of the random cases soon too.
NYC2001 said:
I wish I could be one of those "Random" cases, because priority doesn't seem to matter.....

Certified Paper received

Update to my case, got final Determination paper today at office address (no enclosures). Lawyer has not yet received original certificate or the ETA 750.
Letter is dated Oct 11, 2006 and signed by Barbara Shelly.

In the MDWatch tracker "bhk-friend" whose pd is one day before me, filed from same company (different position, different lawyer), is still In Process. Does filing lawyer make a difference to the processing speed?

Questions about 140

Guru's, I have 2 questions about 140
1) Can I change states (same employer / same salary / same job) after labor certified, but 140 not yet filed. What about if I change states after 140 filed, does it make a difference ?
I have been asked to relocate to TX from NY at end of this month. Should I file 140 now or wait till I have a TX address?

LC has my NY address. LC Job location line says "NYC and other unanticipated locations across USA".

2) Can someone link me to the 140 thread here.

Thanks and Good Luck