Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Case status doesn't work for me either

Virat said:
It doesnt work in my case, I have the P number and its already been certified, but it says incorrect case number. :(

When I enter my case number, it comes back with "No records matched your query, please check the case number". Not sure what that means, since I got a H1B screenshot recently with the case number. I haven't got the 45-day letter yet.

Since this is a "beta" version, its likely that it points to a smaller subset of the actual data, that's all I can assume for now.

Here is the information from immigration-law.com

07/27/2006: Backlog LC Online Individual Case Status Check System to Go Into Operation Shortly

* As we reported in the San Antonio AILA National Conference, the DOL was planning to launch the online individual Backlog Case Status Check services in July or soon thereafter. They have already developed the system and are currently technically testing the online status check system. Once this service goes into full operation, it will not only help in checking individual's case status from time to time but eventually its print-out may be used to prove the case status for the purpose of 7th-year H-1B extensions.

I got the "No records matched your query, please check the case number." response as well.

http://testlabor.doleta.gov/pbls/pbls_pds.cfm

I dont believe the site is completely operational yet
and the url indicates a test site.

Gosh..!!

my already certified case shows as 'data review', and another pending EB2 case with all my hopes on says as 'closed'..

hope this is just test version,bu makes me wonder how can they put in on a website without even testing it..

'Whose life is it anyway..!'

This is a "test" site

StressTestInUSA said:
Gosh..!!

my already certified case shows as 'data review', and another pending EB2 case with all my hopes on says as 'closed'..

hope this is just test version,bu makes me wonder how can they put in on a website without even testing it..

'Whose life is it anyway..!'

This site is not yet official, its just a test application that happens to have come to public knowledge. I wouldn't trust the data on it, since it could be pointing to an incomplete or outdated snapshot. Likewise, I wouldn't rush into my lawyer's or employer's office with the results from this site.

More proof of "online status" pointing to old DB

After checking the status of my case with the test online website this morning and observing that it showed "no search results" for my case number, I sent another "screenshot" request to H1B mailbox.

Well, I got a reply back not even 20 minutes after sending the email, with a fresh screenshot (amazing, isn't it?). Assuming that whoever generated that screenshot queried the "real" database, and looking at observations of ppl that know their case is certified, yet their case shows as "data review" or "in process", I am more certain than before that the test URL points to an old and incomplete database (a snapshot taken at least before May 9, in my opinion).

Would you agree?

very true..some solace, atleast they understand our misery and took a step forward,otherwise it was waking up a huge snoring monster..

To get this done,it must have have gone thru some zillion approvals for the $$ involved from the designing team..though we all know what is the work involved in it..

So maybe another 2 weeks to see some exact results..

My status is denied

This is really disheartening. When I type it my case numbers, I obtain a search result " Denied". After all those years of waiting. Everything is down the tubes.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????
:(

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
After checking the status of my case with the test online website this morning and observing that it showed "no search results" for my case number, I sent another "screenshot" request to H1B mailbox.

Well, I got a reply back not even 20 minutes after sending the email, with a fresh screenshot (amazing, isn't it?). Assuming that whoever generated that screenshot queried the "real" database, and looking at observations of ppl that know their case is certified, yet their case shows as "data review" or "in process", I am more certain than before that the test URL points to an old and incomplete database (a snapshot taken at least before May 9, in my opinion).

Would you agree?

Its possible. Thats why they have not published on official website. It may be just for test (QA).

May not have been Denied

aycy said:
This is really disheartening. When I type it my case numbers, I obtain a search result " Denied". After all those years of waiting. Everything is down the tubes.
As this site might be pointing to a old snapshot of the database, DENIED may not be correct. I have been sending for 8th Year extension request for the past one week and I did not get one. Yesterday I asked our Attorney which is VERY big firm, they got back the screen shot in 10 minutes. May be if your attorney sends for a screen shot, it might be different. Why don't you please request the Attorney to send a mail?

Last edited by a moderator:
It works

I tried the link. It did work for me. I got "In Process".

I was just curious and checked few numbers before and after my number by just changing the last 3 digits of the case.

I found 4 cases with "Certified" status. One case is 10 numbers next to my case. The other one is 4 numbers before mine. Most of the cases around my case are "In Process". I don't know if we can relate anything at all by case numbers. The only thing I do know is they all got entered into the system same day as mine.

Interestingly I also found a case with status "Denied".

There were cases, it said does not match records, check case number.

I also saw cases with status "Withdrawn"

Also saw case with status "Closed".

Try to appeal

Aycy,

I feel sorry to hear this. Talk to your lawyer and find out the possibilty of appealing this case. Also did you think about PERM? You should pursue that immediately while this backlog case is being appealed.

I know its very difficult. But its not the end of the world. Explore other options. I am sure something is going to work out for you.

Good Luck

Take Care

aycy said:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Called the 202 #

I had our HR call the 202 # and she finally got through to a live person and was told that my case was assigned to an analyst in first week of May and that the analyst can take anywhere b/w 4-9 months to process that case (way to go my dear analyst), so I should hear about anytime from September to January.

They are so full of it, it is insane.

Oh btw, my case comes up as "In-Process" on the new status check site. Is that after data-review or before it?

aycy said:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Get on the phone with your lawyer and try and get some official status, if the site is still in beta version. This gives you a heads up so that you can act fast and plan a rebuttal or a different strategy.

I feel your pain, but don't lose hope.

God, my case shows closed with that status check site

Oh God, my case shows closed with the status check site. What to do now, feel like helpless.....

NY, RIR EB3
Apr 2002
45 DL replied in Oct'05