Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

csrini1 said:
looks like ur case is really old. did u try to call the 202 number and see if it is really pending??

Oh yes, forget about calling I went to meet a senior official in the dept of labor in DC. I met with him almost a month back in person. He told me that my papers are there with PBEC. 45 days letter reply was received by some analyst in Feb 2005 and that's it....... He said that he can not help me more than that. He also mentioned that there is no way for them to communicate with PBEC for the LC case status strange.....

Congrats

Your PD is really close to mine. Hopefully mine is coming soon.

AbsoluteResolve said:
Just got news that my Labor has been approved. Details below. Been a silent reader for a long time. Appreciate what all of you are doing !.

Colleagues Labor approved

6 of us have applied labor on the same day. 2 colleagues got labor approved 2 months back. Another colleague got approved yesterday. Still 2 of us are left with out any news. Same company, same attorney and same PD.

Caliber said:
6 of us have applied labor on the same day. 2 colleagues got labor approved 2 months back. Another colleague got approved yesterday. Still 2 of us are left with out any news. Same company, same attorney and same PD.

Caliber,

Form my company many people applied on the same day in July 2002, from CA. Same company and same attorney. Some of them got their green cards (their files went to Dallas) some are in dark (went to Philly) :mad:

any update on Online case tracker

Its july End. anyone knows about DOl promised online status site . if PBEC has resource problem ,I am sure we people from this forum can create a website for them in few hours :) . in this way PBEC wil lsave millions of dollars :) I am sure noone will mind to do some work for PBEC in exchange of some relief .. what do u say gurus :)

PBEC is a deep s..t - they simply don't know what they're doing- but why we're so surprise- it's so simple- go to any gov. office- DMV, Social Security, City Hall, etc- and see what people are serving us and how are they doing it. Also try to be nice and get something done- if you show any signs of accent and your skin is anything else than b.... forget it. God forbid you show any signs of frustration or attitude. Than go to Texas and see who's sitting in those offices. Bottom line- different people, different mentalities and different speed of work. Guys I don't want to be a racist of any kind but conclusions come out themselves. There is no other City that is more F.. Up with bureaucracy than NYC. And to be honest all of the north east and east is so screwed up.
P.S.
My wife suggested that size of all those ladies nails flipping our pages every day is not allowing them to do more than 3 pages a day. Just a thought and might explain some of it ;)

What does it matter much?

waitinglist2003 said:
Its july End. anyone knows about DOl promised online status site . if PBEC has resource problem ,I am sure we people from this forum can create a website for them in few hours :) . in this way PBEC wil lsave millions of dollars :) I am sure noone will mind to do some work for PBEC in exchange of some relief .. what do u say gurus :)

Even if status check is available, you won't be cheered up much. Just in-line queue doesn't make endless waiting any better. :rolleyes: PBEC is really screwing us up. BTW, I don't have any meaning to disappoint you.

Our HR called me just now...
They received 3 approvals...
Funny thing is this:
Our company had 4 pending applications in PBEC.
All with similar PDs, see my signature...
3 are late Jan'03, one is early Feb'03, all from NY EB3.
Besides MINE others are approved. But those others are no longer in the company:)
This is like a joke, but anything is possible with PBEC.

Anyways good news is that they started processing Feb'03 and hopefully I will see approval too, soon.

jack_xie said:
Even if status check is available, you won't be cheered up much. Just in-line queue doesn't make endless waiting any better. :rolleyes: PBEC is really screwing us up. BTW, I don't have any meaning to disappoint you.

But we can atleast be able to check that our case isn't magically closed...

khogaye said:
Oh yes, forget about calling I went to meet a senior official in the dept of labor in DC. I met with him almost a month back in person. He told me that my papers are there with PBEC. 45 days letter reply was received by some analyst in Feb 2005 and that's it....... He said that he can not help me more than that. He also mentioned that there is no way for them to communicate with PBEC for the LC case status strange.....
How about going to PBEC and ask them what is going on?

Hmm...this is a missing person case here :)

Sherlock Holmes, anyone?

Caliber said:

I wouldn't mind to work for them

waitinglist2003 said:

If that helps them process our labor application faster. PBEC is a big liar. PBEC employees are lazy............you know what. Nothing will help them understand our pain.

Anyone got recruitment instruction yet? They promised to send recruitment instruction by end of July as well.

it might give us some mental relief

nohope_for_lc said:
If that helps them process our labor application faster. PBEC is a big liar. PBEC employees are lazy............you know what. Nothing will help them understand our pain.

Anyone got recruitment instruction yet? They promised to send recruitment instruction by end of July as well.
mental reief is one thing we all lost due to this Immigration thing...At least We can see what is going on..

You are absolutely right!

jack_xie said:
I think even they have the on-line status thing in place, all you will get is pending or certified. It won't tell you much about which stage your case is in and how much longer you need to wait. And they always have this excuse of "every case is different"..

Screenshot

Guys,

After several months of waiting I gave up and sent a request a screenshot. It doesn't help in anyway but it confirms that my case is still pending in RIR.

Where are all the regular guys of the forum? Is everyone so tired that they have stopped posting here? I am not surprised because I am personally so tired of waiting that I have started planning a move in a year's time if I don't get atleast EAD/AP.

2002calabor said:
Guys,

After several months of waiting I gave up and sent a request a screenshot. It doesn't help in anyway but it confirms that my case is still pending in RIR.

Where are all the regular guys of the forum? Is everyone so tired that they have stopped posting here? I am not surprised because I am personally so tired of waiting that I have started planning a move in a year's time if I don't get atleast EAD/AP.

We're still here but there is nothing new to talk about .... venting our frustration does do any good any more so we are just waiting .....

So do I

2002calabor said:
Guys,

... Is everyone so tired that they have stopped posting here? I am not surprised because I am personally so tired of waiting that I have started planning a move in a year's time if I don't get atleast EAD/AP.

I always visit this and the "LC Approval" threads silently. Today however, those hopes were somewhat degraded because of the frustrations posted even on the "LC approval" thread. Anyway, you're not alone ...

Hope this helps :D

Dear Calabor,

You have the right attitude! By mentally preparing ourselves for an alternative future, the angst can reduce substantially (my personal experience!)... Till we realize that GC is not the start/end of our future, we're fine...let's enjoy the ride! Who cares where it takes us in the end (in US or out of US)? I'm with you bro... :cool:

Hi

My HR called 202-xxx-xxxx today. They said my case was recommended for approval y'day. They said the next step is certifying officer has to review and sign it. Does anybody know what the next steps are and how long it would take to get labor approval?

LC details:

State: VA
PD: Feb 2003
EB3/RIR