Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GC_Geek said:
Friends and Comrades
I would like to share the good news that my labor just got approved today
pl take a look at my signature for any more details..
I know I took all of your help from time to time on this forum, I am much delighted to express my sincere thanks for each of you..
I wish you all good luck and meet you guys in the next staes..
Thanks,
-Geek
Congratulation..finally I'm seeing some light at the end of this tunnel as I thought PBEC won't go back to work on cases with PD before end of Dec. 2002. Could you tell us how did you find out your case is approved today? (Did you call any number to find out the status?)

cagcgc said:
Congratulation..finally I'm seeing some light at the end of this tunnel as I thought PBEC won't go back to work on cases with PD before end of Dec. 2002. Could you tell us how did you find out your case is approved today? (Did you call any number to find out the status?)
My Employer emailed me today( I know the approval was today since he is on the edge to look for my approval since I have been bugging him for years to use pre-approved.. so, he is waiting for my approval) :)

Fields populated in screen shot

Supervisor called the 202 # on friday and found out that the case has been assigned to analyst. Lawyer got a screen shot on monday ... all the fields are populated. Gurus! what does it mean to have all the fields populated in a screenshot.

Hoping for good news .. soon. :)

Labor Approved -

Just got news that my Labor has been approved. Details below. Been a silent reader for a long time. Appreciate what all of you are doing !.

Congrats...
Thanks for taking time & initiative to share your good news with this forum.
Good Luck.

AbsoluteResolve said:
Just got news that my Labor has been approved. Details below. Been a silent reader for a long time. Appreciate what all of you are doing !.

Congrats!!! Welcome to the next waiting line :)

AbsoluteResolve said:
Congrats!! Comrade...

Appearently Philly BRC is digging back the left over 2001 and 2002 cases..

Welcome to the next waiting line..

Comrades!! keep your hopes up.. you are going to be the next..!!

:)

online status check link?????????

This is end of July and we don't see any online status check link????????? PBEC is a master piece of ----

VA/EB3/RIR/FEB2002/VA

khogaye said:
This is end of July and we don't see any online status check link????????? PBEC is a master piece of ----

VA/EB3/RIR/FEB2002/VA

looks like ur case is really old. did u try to call the 202 number and see if it is really pending??

My friend's case

narayana_pan said:
HI ALL
Any approval after NOF????
Just learnt last night that my friend's case got approved after they responded to the NOF at the end of last month. His case is from DC SWA with PD of May2001, EB3/RIR, he is an accountant.

Only May 2001 being approved for NOF????

LaborPainMD said:
Just learnt last night that my friend's case got approved after they responded to the NOF at the end of last month. His case is from DC SWA with PD of May2001, EB3/RIR, he is an accountant.

Obviously, they are treating NOF cases differently. They better not processing NOF cases up to May 2001 at this point. What a terrible system????? They should have processed the case simutalneously with the rest of the cases once NOF has been responded and not treating it differently.

From the way it is going, they have RIR, Traditional and NOF cases. Three different lines. I am hoping they better speed up processing NOF related cases.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????
:mad:

aycy said:
Obviously, they are treating NOF cases differently. They better not processing NOF cases up to May 2001 at this point. What a terrible system????? They should have processed the case simutalneously with the rest of the cases once NOF has been responded and not treating it differently.

From the way it is going, they have RIR, Traditional and NOF cases. Three different lines. I am hoping they better speed up processing NOF related cases.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????
:mad:

You guys are luckier compared to people like me, for at least somebody had touched your cases and sent out NOFs. My case is still collecting dust in somewhere I don't even know....

khogaye said:

VA/EB3/RIR/FEB2002/VA

VA/EB3/RIR/MAR2002/VA

PD - Mar' 2002 (VA)
Regional - Aug' 2003 (Philadelphia)
45 day letter - Dec' 2004
Replied - Dec' 2004
Labor Approval - Pending

My employer called up the 202 - number and they just told that they have all the documents in file and it is in the processing queue. They also told that they cannot estimate probable date of approval..Do not know how many more months to wait!

immi_info said:
VA/EB3/RIR/MAR2002/VA

PD - Mar' 2002 (VA)
Regional - Aug' 2003 (Philadelphia)
45 day letter - Dec' 2004
Replied - Dec' 2004
Labor Approval - Pending

My employer called up the 202 - number and they just told that they have all the documents in file and it is in the processing queue. They also told that they cannot estimate probable date of approval..Do not know how many more months to wait!
That is the same answer we got when calling the (202)#: response received and in RIR queue. I just wonder what went wrong. :confused: But you are not alone.