Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Long_Wait_VA said:
My HR called 202-xxx-xxxx today. They said my case was recommended for approval y'day. They said the next step is certifying officer has to review and sign it. Does anybody know what the next steps are and how long it would take to get labor approval?

LC details:

State: VA
PD: Feb 2003
EB3/RIR

That's great news for you !!!! you will probably see the approval in the next month or so. It takes about 2 weeks after the approval for you to receive it in the mail. Now I presume you are early to mid february 2003 right ?

IT is Feb 2003

You probably missed it in his/her signature. It is Feb 2003

MDwatch said:
That's great news for you !!!! you will probably see the approval in the next month or so. It takes about 2 weeks after the approval for you to receive it in the mail. Now I presume you are early to mid february 2003 right ?

i am tired

So, back in india, most of us were high-fliers. everyone in india thinks that hey bitoo is in amereeeka, must be making laatts of maney and dating lots of chikkks. (someone actually told me that). i have been stuck in the same company for 5 years, going nowhere. decided in 2004 that i will stick it out and get the gc and then move on to better things. the day has yet to come when i can move on, i cant see it in the horrizon

i feel that my skills and mind have deteriorated. i am not as fresh as i was 5 years back. not doing work that i love, just hanging in there. i think the decision to come to usa was the worst decision i made, sure i had fun here, but this is pretty damn frustrating. i am not sleeping hungry and am better off that 95% of the worlds population, am i being ungrateful? maybe. i thought that i could do better, now i dont. maybe after i get the gc, my attitude will change. now i am broken. ladies and gents, uscis has broken me.

i have wasted the last 5 years of my life, my prime, am over 30 now and nowhere to go. hope that these sons of friggin nasty, scumsucking, mofos will get their misery too. but u know, i cant do anything so i will sit quietly, putting my penis in a bag.

i am filled with so much pain and frustration that i cant say it in these forums, i do not have words to express it. so i will quote gnarles barkley.

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that phase.
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space

And when you're out there
Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Probably

And I hope that you are having the time of your life
But think twice, that's my only advice
Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha bless your soul
You really think you're in control

Well, I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me

Cool down man....

Cool down man. Don't be too crazy about GC. If it comes it comes ..or just ignore.

maybeimcrazy said:
So, back in india, most of us were high-fliers. everyone in india thinks that hey bitoo is in amereeeka, must be making laatts of maney and dating lots of chikkks. (someone actually told me that). i have been stuck in the same company for 5 years, going nowhere. decided in 2004 that i will stick it out and get the gc and then move on to better things. the day has yet to come when i can move on, i cant see it in the horrizon

i feel that my skills and mind have deteriorated. i am not as fresh as i was 5 years back. not doing work that i love, just hanging in there. i think the decision to come to usa was the worst decision i made, sure i had fun here, but this is pretty damn frustrating. i am not sleeping hungry and am better off that 95% of the worlds population, am i being ungrateful? maybe. i thought that i could do better, now i dont. maybe after i get the gc, my attitude will change. now i am broken. ladies and gents, uscis has broken me.

i have wasted the last 5 years of my life, my prime, am over 30 now and nowhere to go. hope that these sons of friggin nasty, scumsucking, mofos will get their misery too. but u know, i cant do anything so i will sit quietly, putting my penis in a bag.

i am filled with so much pain and frustration that i cant say it in these forums, i do not have words to express it. so i will quote gnarles barkley.

In so much space

Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Probably

Ha ha ha bless your soul

I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me

ss1026 said:
You probably missed it in his/her signature. It is Feb 2003

I didn't miss anything .... my question is early february, mid february or end of february. simply february doesn't help me see where the processing line stand

the whole idea of H1b

maybeimcrazy said:
... i feel that my skills and mind have deteriorated. i am not as fresh as i was 5 years back. not doing work that i love, just hanging in there. ...

I think that the whole point of having H1B are like soldiers and the situation at BEC was orchestrated;

start:
Do while soldiers_are_active
recruit_soldiers
let_them_fight
some_dies_battle
if soldier_survive
send_to_more_battle

End loop

if soldier_is_certified
grant_LC_goto_next_GC_Step

if soldier_wants_to_fight
goto start

if soldier_has_other_plans
proceed_next_plan

return (home)

I can't think of a better logic than the above :confused:
disclaimer: above source_code was not compiled! use at your own risk... :D

Hello Guys,

Please someone answer this. I again apologize for asking this question in this forum. but i know all pending labor peoples visit here all the time.

I have only one question for GURU's.

I am currently working on 8th year of H-1(b) for Employer A based on pending labor. Extend my H-1(b) every single year from last 3 years. I have been already approved for 9th year extension starting from Oct 2006 - Oct 2007.

I just need to know, what are my options to switch from company A to B.

If i will file H-1(b) for Company B now and gets approve for the same period from Oct 2006 - Oct 2007 based on my pending labor.

1)Can I switch my job and work for compnay B without a fear of losing my status, if Company A cancels my labor.

2) What happened If company A will cancel my pending LC immediately, then my H-1 with compnay B would be valid or not?

3)If yes, it means cancel labor with company A has nothing to do with another H-1, even it was approved on the basis of compnay A pending labor.

3) How long can I work for company B? Can I work for compnay B till Oct 2007 (assuming my H-1 for company B will also approve for 1 more year)

I am pretty sure that company B will file PERM for me (on EB2, current for my country) and if will get approve during the next year then I will apply for !-140 and then i will get an extension for three years for company B,
BUT
Again my main concern is if I switch on H-1 to company B right now and compnay A will cancel my labor then where I would be standing?

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Type: RIR
State: CT
PD: July 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
Rohila said:
... my main concern is if I switch on H-1 to company B right now and compnay A will cancel my labor then where I would be standing?

Please help.

Thanks in advance

What is your priority date and have you checked your latest status (e.g. calling PBEC/Sec'DOL, screeen snapshot)? I'm waiting for the online inquiry at BEC (if any) to decide whether I should file PERM as well (but my case is different since my pending LC and future PERM(another position) is with the same company).

If you're current company A LC status is not good, I would pursue company B since you qualify for EB2(current in your country).

Let's see what others say.

Too random...

MDwatch said:
I didn't miss anything .... my question is early february, mid february or end of february. simply february doesn't help me see where the processing line stand

PBEC is so random in its processing that we can not draw clues from any approval we see on this forum. If you expect that if someone got approved with priority date of Feb 1, 2003, you will be next because your priority date is Feb 2, 2003 you are highly mistaken. Logic do not work with PBEC. :mad:

maybeimcrazy said:

In so much space

Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Probably

Ha ha ha bless your soul

can you also post more details about ur pending LC case, like my signature??

I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me

What is the 202 number?

Can anyone tell me the 202 number? Also who should I have call them?
My case has received no 45 day letter even after teh July 21st deadline

Case details:
ETA Case Number: P-04337-0XXXX
Priority Date:12/20/2002
Processing Type:RIR
Case Source:Region
Case Received Date:12/02/2004
Processing Center:philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
State: CA

Need help ppl!!

I FILED MY CASE IN NOVEMBER of 2001...AND NOW ITS JULY 2006!!! so it has almost been 5 years!!! I mean what are they doing? What is taking so long?!!!???

PPL who filed there cases in 2002 are getting there labor certifications before ppl who filed there cases in 2001!!! I mean why?!?...Doesn't that seem unfair? What is BPC doing!!!???

I already got mine 45 day letter in May of 2005 and replied back the very next day...It has been 1 year since that day. And still haven't recieved any LC!!!!!! Can anyone put some light on this?!? I'll appreciate it...THANK YOU!!!

maybeimcrazy said:
i feel that my skills and mind have deteriorated. i am not as fresh as i was 5 years back. not doing work that i love, just hanging in there. uscis has broken me[/B].

i have wasted the last 5 years of my life, my prime, am over 30 now and nowhere to go.

i am filled with so much pain and frustration that i cant say it in these forums, i do not have words to express it.

Hi Maybeimcrazy, you're not alone. what you feel is exactly with what most of us feel with this system. It's not easy to just go back home, pack your back after this long wait. Especially when you have a family but it still better to wait than go back now. It's not alwasy easy to adjust my friend who just pack his back not even a year ago, change his mind and move back in to United stated again.

So hang on there and hopefully there will be ray of light coming on our way soon.

add to tracker please

Details are as follows

PD - 24th June 2003
RD - 28th May 2004
45 day letter recd-9th Feb 2005
45 day letter replied - 20th mar 2005
ETA Case # P-04294-XXXXX
EB2, RIR , CA

Should we believe it ?

The very web site which reported that online status check would be available in july is now reporting that I-140 premium processing (only for EB3) is starting in August 2006.

vivazebool said:
Argh... I tried it with my case# and it says that the case is CLOSED...

Is this thing for real? My employer replied back to the 45-day letter back in Feb. What should I do? This is not good...

It doesnt work in my case, I have the P number and its already been certified, but it says incorrect case number. :(