Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

GC_lover,

Can you tell me the reason for asking about those 5 digits only? What do you interpret from them?

Thanks.

- Bharat Premi

GC_Lover said:
Can you tell me first 5 digits of your P-XXXXX number?

nomoresilence,

are you sure your priority date is january 2003?

i guess the pbec is a major screw up, here i am holding a priority date of february 2002 who is still waiting? also your case was entered into the system in 2004 on the 245th day, how surprising, mine is 244, yet am still waiting?

mine too is pa/eb3/rir.

let's see how long it takes?

samarthk said:
nomoresilence,

i guess the pbec is a major screw up, here i am holding a priority date of february 2002 who is still waiting? also your case was entered into the system in 2004 on the 245th day, how surprising, mine is 244, yet am still waiting?

mine too is pa/eb3/rir.

Have you checked lately that your case has not been closed by mistake or that no NOF has been issued ? Get your lawyer to do that for you ....

My mistake

I had thought his case was eb2 that's why I asked him to file 485 before end of july
NoMoreSilence said:
Hi People,

Finally, I am fortunate to get out of this mess! My attorney sent an email saying my labor is approved.

GCMD0203, can you please tell me specific reasons to file I-140 and I-485 (?!?!?) before end of July ? I think the retrogressed date for filing I-485 is April 1, 2001, right ? Then how can avala file it in July ?

ALL THE BEST FOLKS!

EB3/RIR/PA
PD: Jan 09 2003
Regional: Aug 2003
45/day letter: Jan 2005

MDwatch said:
Have you checked lately that your case has not been closed by mistake or that no NOF has been issued ? Get your lawyer to do that for you ....

MDWatch:

Is PBEC responding to the H!B7thyr... email id to get the case screenshot..? I sent an email around June 28th etc but sint get a response..

I am a bit nervous, I responded the 45 day letter in Feb 2006 (I know may more souls r waiting since feb 2005 not knowing if their case is alive or dead..)

samarthk,

I am 100% sure! We all remember our PD more than our birthdate.

One possibility could be, there may be some NOF raised in your case. But yes, there is 'no logic' when PBEC works!

I wish you all the best in your case.

samarthk said:
nomoresilence,

mine too is pa/eb3/rir.

I had requested for a screen shot yesterday morning and got within 3 hrs,I used my office email and sent to H1B7yr address of PBEC.
hope it helps.

If there has been a NOF then I am not aware of it, but atleast I know that the case has not been closed since I just had the lawyer apply for my 8th year extension. This was about 2 weeks back.

If in those 2 weeks my case has been closed or an NOF has been raised, then I am certainly not aware of it.

Labor Approved - CA/RIR - PD 7/16/2002

After four years of wait, saw light at the end of PBEC tunnel, my labor is approved; details below. See you soon in I-140/485 forums.

case details

zgold said:
After four years of wait, saw light at the end of PBEC tunnel, my labor is approved; details below. See you soon in I-140/485 forums.

Hi zgold,
Congrats..
Do you know any details like when was your case assigned to analyst etc..

Congrats!
you've replied to the 45-day letter on the 6th of july 2006 and got the approval on the 11th?

zgold said:

URGENT help needed

Hello,
I am a long time member but posting for the first time .

My labor got approved about 3 months back.
PD: Oct 2002, PBEC, EB2

My company got aquired by a bigger company . After three months of negotations with the aquiring company, they finally decided to use the approved labor for my new job.

However, the old attorneys send the approved labor to the new attorneys and they LOST the labor (at least thats what they claim). So I have a few questions

1. What is the best procedure to get a duplicate copy of the labor cert from PBEC.

2. Who should make the request. The old attorneys might not want to handle the case. Ideally, I dont want the new attorneys to send the request to PBEC as I am afraid PBEC would not send it since the name on the labor is not the same.

Lastly, I am disgusted with the new company. It a fortune 500 company and a big MNC and I am pretty sure that the HR misplaced the labor certification on purpose. Anyways...

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
sa sucks !!

Wow..thanks for updating this forum after 3 months of your approval...

yoda_jedi said:
Hello,
I am a long time member but posting for the first time .

My labor got approved about 3 months back.
PD: Oct 2002, PBEC, EB2

My company got aquired by a bigger company . After three months of negotations with the aquiring company, they finally decided to use the approved labor for my new job.

However, the old attorneys send the approved labor to the new attorneys and they LOST the labor (at least thats what they claim). So I have a few questions

1. What is the best procedure to get a duplicate copy of the labor cert from PBEC.

2. Who should make the request. The old attorneys might not want to handle the case. Ideally, I dont want the new attorneys to send the request to PBEC as I am afraid PBEC would not send it since the name on the labor is not the same.

Lastly, I am disgusted with the new company. It a fortune 500 company and a big MNC and I am pretty sure that the HR misplaced the labor certification on purpose. Anyways...

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
sa sucks !!

zgold said:
approval in 3 working days (after 45-d letter reply) - unbelievale but true.

This would confirm what somebody said earlier: they will approve all the cases that are problems free and straightforward. The rest is going to get stuck in the back until they are done :(