Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

can anybody help me to predict how long will my case get certified after seeing it is under FINAL REVIEW?
Thanks a lot!

StressTestInUSA said:
thanks guys..

The letter was dated July 7th..

I dint call any 202#, in fact I just sent an email to 7thyrh1b. in the morning, to see if I will get any response to my case status, hoping they have not lost my 45 reply letter..

The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly..did she replace Stephen Stefanko..??!!
whoever it is god bless them..!!

Hang in guys...your turn will come too..!!

first of all congrats, on the phunny note, till the last second, we are cursing them for not approving our cases from 4-5 yrs, and all of a sudden, you see approval, and say God bless them

Good sign..seeing more approvals come in today..

Congratulation! Come back to visit this forum whenever you've chance. We're so used to seeing valuable inputs from you :)

BTW, what information did you get from the reply? Did they put the case status back?

Good luck on I140/485.

StressTestInUSA said:
thanks guys..

The letter was dated July 7th..

I dint call any 202#, in fact I just sent an email to 7thyrh1b. in the morning, to see if I will get any response to my case status, hoping they have not lost my 45 reply letter..

The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly..did she replace Stephen Stefanko..??!!
whoever it is god bless them..!!

Hang in guys...your turn will come too..!!

Need help!

Friends,

I have my LC cleared from my old company which is EB2/2001, CA two months back (they just called me today and I have no idea on the case number or anything). Now they are asking me whether I can join them.

Can you let me know whether it's possible to file 140 and 485 by end of this month? Do I have sufficient time for this (like medical, etc)? Please let me know.

Or should I wait for my current application. The details for my current application are in my signature.

Thanks!

rir to non-rir (contd)

got the scanned copy of the letter from my hr. It says that application was denied based on the reason that "there were US workers in that area" and the application will be continued as TR. The letter is dated July 11th.

Now, I am struck forever.

Good Luck to all of you.

whenwilliget said:
got a call from my hr. not a good news. my case has been moved to non-rir from rir :(

Hi Guys,

Do you think if the case is assigned or waiting to be assigned to an analyst is definitely an indication of NOF or every case has to be assigned to an analyst before it gets approved.

Thanks

StressTestInUSA said:
I will still be hanging in this forum..

I see so many nicknames and I too will rejoice when they get thru out of this hell..!!

I was quite nervous about this case,as this case was filed by company A, taken over by company B and the 45 day letter was replied by company B...I thought I will be asked for a lot of paperwork for proof of takeover etc and batting and bowling of documents.. can sleep well tonight..

I have another labor filed from my previous employer in EB2/NY in Oct 2003,I think there is some where I can use this 2002 PD for the EB2 case, have to do some Homework on that..
StreeTestinUSA,

Congrats !!!!

There goes the theory that only silent reader of the forums get the approvals :)

All the best for next steps.

whenwilliget said:
got the scanned copy of the letter from my hr. It says that application was denied based on the reason that "there were US workers in that area" and the application will be continued as TR. The letter is dated July 11th.

Good Luck to all of you.

sorry to hear that. hope you get better luck with your new filling.

was your case filed from Nor. Cali or So. Cali?

CA/RIR/EB3
PD: 06-2002
RD: 05-2003
45D in Mar 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
shipoffools said:
Friends,

I have my LC cleared from my old company which is EB2/2001, CA two months back (they just called me today and I have no idea on the case number or anything). Now they are asking me whether I can join them.

Can you let me know whether it's possible to file 140 and 485 by end of this month? Do I have sufficient time for this (like medical, etc)? Please let me know.

Or should I wait for my current application. The details for my current application are in my signature.

Thanks!

what ever it takes..submit your application in this 10 days,even if you have something less,just submit it...If INS need any more stuff they will get back to you for the required documents.

you are the most fortunate, thank god the previous employer dint come back to you in the last 2 days, why would they care about the visa dates and our lives..!!

are you any crazy to wait for a current 2004 PD when you have 2001 EB2 PD..??!! take vacation time right now and work on this case

Last edited by a moderator:
what happens when you file TR instead of RIR?

Does it take more time/effort?

whenwilliget said:

Good Luck to all of you.

details

a. my case is from California. One of the unlucky guy, my application went to pbec. if it was dbec, i should have received my labor a year back.
b. it is not a new filing. My existing RIR application will be continued as TR. I retain my priority date.
c. code4food, TR takes longer than RIR
d. i dont have any details about advertisements. But, I'm the first guy got a denial. in my company. there are about 30-40 applications in the same period. most of them got the "certified" result.
e. I am asking my company to file a new application under perm with eb2. I have non-US master degree. plus, have about 15 years of experience. (at the time of application it was 11 years. my attorney messed it up else I may have got my gc by this time).

code4food said:
what happens when you file TR instead of RIR?

Does it take more time/effort?

SFO (sorry for the repeat post, want to include GCSyndrome message)

GCSyndrome said:
sorry to hear that. hope you get better luck with your new filling.

was your case filed from Nor. Cali or So. Cali?

CA/RIR/EB3
PD: 06-2002
RD: 05-2003
45D in Mar 2005

Congratulation

StressTestInUSA said:
I will still be hanging in this forum..

I see so many nicknames and I too will rejoice when they get thru out of this hell..!!

QUOTE]

StressTestInUSA Finally you've made it. Congratulation. Best of luck on your next step :)

Thanks Katrina..Saknia..MDWatch..va_aug2002,

after seeing the document you feel 'gosh..for this paper we have been tormented for years together..!"

I wish all the luck to you guys...

Curious why it is so important for him to file for I-140 and 485 within the next 10 days? I must be missing something.

StressTestInUSA said:
what ever it takes..submit your application in this 10 days,even if you have something less,just submit it...If INS need any more stuff they will get back to you for the required documents.

tyrant said:
Curious why it is so important for him to file for I-140 and 485 within the next 10 days? I must be missing something.
his Labor is 2001/EB2 and as per Aug Visa bulletin EB2 dates are unavailable from Aug 1st 2006 so Eb2 people cannot file 485 after Aug 1st but since current Visa date for Eb2 is Jan 03, people having PD before Jan 03 can file till end of July.

Thanks, it makes sense now.

va_aug_2002 said:
his Labor is 2001/EB2 and as per Aug Visa bulletin EB2 dates are unavailable from Aug 1st 2006 so Eb2 people cannot file 485 after Aug 1st but since current Visa date for Eb2 is Jan 03, people having PD before Jan 03 can file till end of July.