Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Sure it is Philly?

I know PA cases would logically go to Philly, but you sure about it?

Too good, or bad, to be true. Bad because there is absolutely no pattern then?

ash_2004 said:
DEC 2004/EB2/RIR/PA approval
45 day letter: May 2006

one of my colleague got approval today.

GotGC?? said:
I know PA cases would logically go to Philly, but you sure about it?

Too good, or bad, to be true. Bad because there is absolutely no pattern then?

Is that the same approval as the one he posted yesterday ????

Guys...!!

My Stress is releived to an extent...!!

I got the labor as certified in the mail just now, a copy has been sent to the employer too and the original will goto the attny I guess.

But the sad part this is an EB3 India case..

Congratulations StressT,

You have been a long time member and a great contributer to this forum. Do post more details if available like when the labor got actually certified, if you called the 202 # what was the status they mentioned etc.

Thanks again

Congrats

Congratulations!!! Finally you are out of this hell....

StressTestInUSA said:
Guys...!!

I got the labor as certified in the mail just now, a copy has been sent to the employer too and the original will goto the attny I guess.

Congratulations !! Good luck on your 140 stage..... go out, celebrate and enjoy the moment.. :)

StressTestInUSA said:
Guys...!!

thanks guys..

The letter was dated July 7th..

I dint call any 202#, in fact I just sent an email to 7thyrh1b. in the morning, to see if I will get any response to my case status, hoping they have not lost my 45 reply letter..

The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly..did she replace Stephen Stefanko..??!!
whoever it is god bless them..!!

Hang in guys...your turn will come too..!!

good

schmooze said:
got my approval today... don't know when yet... just heard from my lawyers....
good luck to you fellas...

Congrats..
Looks like they are looking at 2001 / 2002 cases too.

StressTestInUSA said:

Congrats !!!! We told you to expect it soon :)

when will be my turn?

It is good to see approvals from PDEC, but when will be my turn to get it? I am waiting for it to file my 140/485 at same time.

Congrates StressTestInUSA

StressTestInUSA said:
Guys...!!

You have contributed to this form very much. We will be missing you here!!
Try to do PERM in EB2 and port the priority date.

Excellent news .... this will definitely take off some stress !! Thanks for your contribution to this forum. Good luck.

StressTestInUSA said:
thanks guys..

I dint call any 202#, in fact I just sent an email to 7thyrh1b. in the morning, to see if I will get any response to my case status, hoping they have not lost my 45 reply letter..

The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly..did she replace Stephen Stefanko..??!!

StressTestInUSA said:
thanks guys..

Looks like your application was waiting B** stefanko to retire!!

StressTestInUSA said:
Guys...!!

Congrats Buddy. You made it atlast

bhatt said:
You have contributed to this form very much. We will be missing you here!!
Try to do PERM in EB2 and port the priority date.

I will still be hanging in this forum..

I see so many nicknames and I too will rejoice when they get thru out of this hell..!!

I was quite nervous about this case,as this case was filed by company A, taken over by company B and the 45 day letter was replied by company B...I thought I will be asked for a lot of paperwork for proof of takeover etc and batting and bowling of documents.. can sleep well tonight..

I have another labor filed from my previous employer in EB2/NY in Oct 2003,I think there is some where I can use this 2002 PD for the EB2 case, have to do some Homework on that..