Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Insight in Visa Dates from Dept -from Murthy .com -

EB First and Second Preference

The priority date numbers for mainland China and India are expected to continue moving forward in the EB1 and EB2 categories over the next few months. This, too, is due to lower demand than anticipated.

EB Third Preference

The DOS had expected to use numerous immigrant visa numbers for 245(i)-eligible cases this year. To benefit from 245(i), a potential applicant pursuing an employment-based case needed to have a labor certification or I-140 petition filed on or before April 30, 2001, and to have been physically present in the U.S. on Dec. 21, 2000. There were a great many cases filed on or slightly before the April 30, 2001 deadline. To date, there has been much less demand for immigrant visa numbers this fiscal year for those April 2001 cases than anticipated. At this time, the DOS is assuming that there are still quite a few 245(i)-eligible cases pending in the U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL) Backlog Processing Centers (BPCs). Until the DOL completes these cases, so that they can move forward at the USCIS, the cutoff dates will continue to move forward. Mainland China is expected to continue to track with the worldwide dates in the EB3 category.
©MurthyDotCom
The visa numbers for persons born in India will move forward in the EB3 category, but they will likely continue to move more slowly than the other countries because of the volume of EB3 cases still pending for persons born in India.

Labor Certified

Lawyer sent email that my labor got certified.

My Details:
PD - May 28, 2002
RD - FEB 1 2004
45 Day Letter - Jan 2005
Certifed - Jan 30 2006

Was kind worried to see dates ahead of mine getting certified for sometime.
Patience finally survived the race.

:)

Congrats gcMay2002

Can you tell what state was your case from ?

Once again all the best for I-140/I-485

My Details :
NY
PD :Mar, 29, 2002
RD : Mar 29, 2002
45 Day rec : Oct 15, 2005
45 Dat reply : Oct 16, 2005

gcMay2002 said:

My Details:
PD - May 28, 2002
RD - FEB 1 2004
45 Day Letter - Jan 2005
Certifed - Jan 30 2006

JPMC said:

My Details :
NY

Hi All

GCMAY is from VA RIR EB3. He ahs replied 45 day letter in oct 2005 and he has seen the light while guys who replied in 2004 and beiginning of 2005 are waiting here.

Looks like the Guy who was assigned those cases has gone on Long Leave !!!

Atleast one guy is working which is good ( Guy who picks up recent replies of 45 day letters )

saknia said:
Hi All

GCMAY is from VA RIR EB3. He ahs replied 45 day letter in oct 2005 and he has seen the light while guys who replied in 2004 and beiginning of 2005 are waiting here.

Looks like the Guy who was assigned those cases has gone on Long Leave !!!

Atleast one guy is working which is good ( Guy who picks up recent replies of 45 day letters )

Sorry Guys

I made conculsions based on wrong Signature . GCMAY has replied in Jan 2005 which is again good, Some FIFO is in place

gcMay2002 said:

My Details:
PD - May 28, 2002
RD - FEB 1 2004
45 Day Letter - Jan 2005
Certifed - Jan 30 2006

Hi Congrats and all the Best with your future appliactions

Patience will not pay in a Race . Rather Patience will pay of while you are inside a cave waiting for help ( sometime you may die before help arrives like that happened in VA)

Guys

Don't be patient. wake and join Legal action battle started by labordrags

Thanks JPMC.
State - VA

JPMC said:

My Details :
NY

Saknia, Can you tell when my turn is coming.... its ages now

My Details :
NY

One Doubt

JPMC said:
My Details :
NY

Hello JPMC

Is your case approved within the same day at state where you applied?
and that too in NY state (unbelievable)

Since you mentioned PD and RD the same date.

Note:

PD: labor filing date at State

RD:labor moved to Regional after approved from State.

Saknia,

I was thinking RD of the case is the Case receiving date which is shown in the screenshot.

Anyway, my screenshot says Case Source : State.

My labor is not approved yet, thats what I wanted your expert advise and guidance on.....

SaiWelcome said:
Hello JPMC

Is your case approved within the same day at state where you applied?
and that too in NY state (unbelievable)

Since you mentioned PD and RD the same date.

Note:

PD: labor filing date at State

RD:labor moved to Regional after approved from State.

folks, if you don't wanna start your week depressed, I recommend NOT reading the Dallas forum ... there's one approval on every post, even late 2004 is being approved.

I just feel like giving up on this sh*t, I'm sick and tired :(

Congrats M107.

Don't know when PBEC will move forward from June 2002.

M107 said:
Finaly ..... :)
labor got certified.
Details:
State : NJ
P-05143-3
PD - June 25, 2002
45 Day Letter - sep 12th, 2005
Replied - sep 13th 2005
Certifed - January 24, 2006 (from letter)

My head started spinning seeing the flood of approvals that have been posted today in the Dallas BEC thread.

I wonder why Philly BEC is so slow. All we can do now is hope for the best. How can two backlog centers operated by the same contractor be so different in their operations management? This makes me believe that something is seriously wrong with PBEC and they are extremely reluctant to publicly disclose the inner problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
NBIFO - Nearest Box in First out

mvinays said:
My head started spinning seeing the flood of approvals that have been posted today in the Dallas BEC thread.

I wonder why Philly BEC is so slow. All we can do now is hope for the best. How can two backlog centers operated by the same contractor be so different in their operations management? This makes me believe that something is seriously wrong with PBEC and they are extremely reluctant to publicly disclose the inner problem.

On the average there are 4000 RIR applications for every month. PBEC share is 2000. So far it is taking nearly 2 months to process these 2000 and they are not in July 2002 yet. (DBEC completes 2000 applications in 15 days time)

Most of the members here belive that by June 2006 PBEC will start approvals again. We heard deadlines like June 2005, Sep 2005 and Mar 2006 before; but they all seems to be bogus.

PBEC situation is very scary.

The retrogation will be certainly removed soon. At that time what will you do? Jump up and down? Instead think about the way to get around this mess now.

I wonder why even the people with earlier PDs are crying/venting but not serious about the lawsuit that labordrags is organizing?

Exactly, As long as Stephen Stefanko sits on his position at PBEC, you aren't gonna to see anything similar to DBEC will happen.

Another way is send complaint email to DOL's office of Inspector general. We need put the pressure on S.S issue

TechGuy said:
On the average there are 4000 RIR applications for every month. PBEC share is 2000. So far it is taking nearly 2 months to process these 2000 and they are not in July 2002 yet. (DBEC completes 2000 applications in 15 days time)

Most of the members here belive that by June 2006 PBEC will start approvals again. We heard deadlines like June 2005, Sep 2005 and Mar 2006 before; but they all seems to be bogus.

PBEC situation is very scary.

The retrogation will be certainly removed soon. At that time what will you do? Jump up and down? Instead think about the way to get around this mess now.

I wonder why even the people with earlier PDs are crying/venting but not serious about the lawsuit that labordrags is organizing?

Yes I Do Agree

When we say PBEC is processing cases for june 2002

what does it really means that all the cases upto May2002 has been cleared by them ???????

I wish this would have been the case but there is a long list of those poor unlucky fellow who are waiting with pd of prior June2002

Guys take my words granted if this situation continue next year also we will be discussing the same bullshit PBEC

Right now we are getting one approval in a month ................

people with pd earlier then june 2002 must file a law suit against them

there are rumours that retrogression will be removed in 2-3 months....

But how about this PBEc shit man...!! I think it will be like retrogression came...went away...guys from PERM and approved labors and 140's will be with EAD's and we r here religiuosly waiting for this damn approvals....

It seriously high time ...we need to act now to see some results atleast in the next 2-3 months..othrwisee we will be just seeing the sun rise and the sunset and the days of our life just passing by us....

Please comment guys..any new ideas other than faxing etc...

Dallas Blacklog Elimination Center Will Be Closed By June2006

One of my friend who is working for this contactor in DBEC told me they will closed this center by june2006

BY june 2006 the retrogression issue will be gone confirmed my some decent and well known atronies of NY

BUT PBEC WILL KEEP PROCESSING CASES TILL 2080

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN PBEC ........ WE HAVE BEEN HEARING THIS BULLSHIT EVERSINCE IT WAS CREATED THAT BY SO AND SO DATE THEY WILL COMPLETE THIS AND THAT ALL BULLSHIT

SKINA WHERE ARE U ............. I SAID 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 TIMES IN THIS FORUM
RETROGRESSION IS NOT A PROBELM ........ AND NOTHING WILL HAPEN IN PBEC IN NEAR FUTURE .......... WE ARE IN FEBURARY AND STILL PEOPLE ARE CRYING FOR 2001 AND EVEN JANURARY 2002 .......................... GUYS SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO COME OUT FROM THIS SHIT

The only way to get out of this mess is let Mr. Bush involved.

Dear fellow labor victims:

Believe me, current head of labor department, the lady, she won't care about how much pain we have if we don't let her feel the pain herself.

She only cares about how to please his seniors.

We have to find a way to let MR. Bush know our pain. Mr. Bush is a straightforward man, he won't tolerate this bureacratic backlog. Once he calls the lady, the lady will feel the pressure and will only then really pay attention to our pains.