Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Florida Approval Oct 2003

25th January 2006, 03:28 PM
nmohsin
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2002

My Friend Got His Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD October 2003
State : FLORIDA
Non RIR EB3
Approved LC Received: Jan 20 2006

Wow!!! Its great to see an approval from late 2003. Is this an aberration or have they opened the box from Florida??

saknia said:
25th January 2006, 03:28 PM
nmohsin
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2002

My Friend Got His Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD October 2003
State : FLORIDA
Non RIR EB3
Approved LC Received: Jan 20 2006

gc_kris said:
Wow!!! Its great to see an approval from late 2003. Is this an aberration or have they opened the box from Florida??

May be Florida cases Transfered were from 2003 onwards

Or they just opened the wrong Box

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Just kidding buddy. Its nice that you are back in no time. Keep it up :) :) :)

I was Just kidding too. We cannot sleep even at Night when we have cases pending here

I want to see approvals flowing so that all our mind are in high spirits

june2002_labor said:
My labor pain is over finally!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

PD date 06/19/2002
State VA, RIR
moved to federal in april 2004
45 day letter received 01/03/2005
45 day letter replied 01/10/2005
got a email from attorney today about approval : 01/25/2006

I thank all of you guys for posting what ever information you guys had, let's continiue this journey in the next stages.

I wish you all best of luck and hope pray for all of our approvals.

Congrats 2002

It is good to see approvals for 45 days letter sent in beginning of 2005

Going by the rend all prior to June 2002 will see approvals soon.

Looks like PBEC has really worked well in Dec05 & Jan 06.

Hi Labordrags

People are creating New Thareds in Backlog Elimination Centers left and right

Can you take crae of these please

saknia said:
I was Just kidding too. We cannot sleep even at Night when we have cases pending here

I want to see approvals flowing so that all our mind are in high spirits

Finally 1 or 2 approvails to keep our spirits...

Dont know about the rest of you out there..but unconsciously my day ends with this and begins with this....

So much into an affair with PBEC...!!

saknia said:
Hi Labordrags

People are creating New Thareds in Backlog Elimination Centers left and right

Can you take crae of these please

Thanks for your concern. Please let me know if you see this in the future. I have closed few threads, and will continue to do so after I go thru all of it. Again, thanks for your help.

labordrags said:
Thanks for your concern. Please let me know if you see this in the future. I have closed few threads, and will continue to do so after I go thru all of it. Again, thanks for your help.

Thanks for your prompt action

Skina And Street Testin U S A Dont Go On Rest

Hello skina and street test in u s a

Please dont go on rest you are the cream of this thread

Skina my Employer sent two emails one for 7th years and one for case status but of no use
skina so far we have seen a lot of approval from june 2002 and only a single approval from july 2002

But the worest thing is that a lot of my poor fellows are still waiting for pd priorto june2002 i dont undersatnd one thing how can they proceed futher without clearling the backlock . why they cant clear the whole mess datewise before they proceed to next date............

we have people in this forum who have pd before june 2002 and they are stilll waiting .

Could you please comment on this that most of the people had to wait atleast 4-5 months before they get the approval

No body knows that what rule they are following to approve cases

Are they approving according to state

What about according to PD

Are they approving RIR cases first before non rir cases

Are they approving cases for those folks who are on seventh years extension

NO CRETERIA IS BEING FOLLOWED TO APPROVE THE CASES IN PBECThe worest thing first look for 45 days letter and then we can sleep only
neither we no attroney or employer can find out the update case status from pbec

We are just at the mercy of PBEC thats all nothing we can do we can just wait wait wait wait wait wait .........

Last edited by a moderator:
june2002_labor said:
My labor pain is over finally!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

PD date 06/19/2002
State VA, RIR
moved to federal in april 2004
45 day letter received 01/03/2005
45 day letter replied 01/10/2005
got a email from attorney today about approval : 01/25/2006

I thank all of you guys for posting what ever information you guys had, let's continiue this journey in the next stages.

I wish you all best of luck and hope pray for all of our approvals.

Congrats

Do you know what category your case fall under (i.e. EB3 vs EB2)

thanks

Are they processing cases by state? Do you think they will continue processing FL cases even if they opened the wrong box by mistake?

-----------------------------
PD: 12/2003
State: FL
Atlanta Regional: 4/2004
45 Day letter: April 2005.

saknia said:
May be Florida cases Transfered were from 2003 onwards

Or they just opened the wrong Box

Lets hope this trend continues

..PBEC is finally moving... COngrats June2002_labor...

PD June 2002
45 day recevied Oct 05
45 day replied Oct 05
EB2 RIR...
Labor approval: NOT YET....

Some news about 2005 applications

I just heard from my school that my 45-letter was received last November.
One of my colleague who filed at the same time as me got approval last December (Special handling). Mine is still pending. This news might not be interesting to you. Anyway, they have opened the 2005 boxes.

Good Luck every one.

PD: 03/08/2005
State: South Carolina :)

looks like thay just want to finish-off with all the 45 day letter stories like they said earlier that people r sending emails for h1 extn...Obviously they must be receiving 100's of emails for H1 extn..they cant figure out which is genuinely needed and which is not..and they have to reply them...

Few officers might be assigned for each state and those are the appovals we r seeing now and then..

Ultimately bottom line is we need to wait for thier 45d letters to be issued..then followed by adjucticating....alteast it shud make sense to keep the 45 da letter replies to process in a FIFO... Also it dosent make sense to even open and issue 45d letters to 2004/5 boxes if they have plans to do when there r files waiting since 2001...why waste man-hours on 2004/5 cases..? if we had a press-conference with them we cud have suggested.. :)

Thinking back..even a guy who filed in March 2005 before the PERM centres opened will send an email fro H1 extn case details....So, they 'will' have to finish 45 day story and dataentry for all the cases until 2005 march...

I am sure it must be total mess in placing all the files in those boxes and those boxes need to be placed in FIFO order...this placing of boxes only shud have been done with a 'vision' for FIFO...It must be nothing less that a COSTCO warehouse with our applications there...!! So..we really cant expect any FIFO, though DOL promised FIFO... If they need FIFO, they will need to spend time first to place thsoe boxes for all states datewise almost since 2001...that will be a major juggling with the boxes...

There is no choice for us but to hang in with patience and 2006 will not be the way it was for the past years.....

Once labor approvals flood from here, we shud be prepared for a 140 clog in the centres...

Our labor approval has become like a lottery ticket in the pocket..!!

Last edited by a moderator: