Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

StressTestInUSA said:
guys..

is there any email id for Stepfen Stefanko....??

Sorry for a silly question -- I am a brand new member here.

Who is Stepfen Stefanko? Does it help to ask my attorney to send email to him?

Thanks!

tomprc said:
Sorry for a silly question -- I am a brand new member here.

Who is Stepfen Stefanko? Does it help to ask my attorney to send email to him?

Thanks!

welcome aboard..

He is the in-charge for the Philly Backlog Centre...

better not ask him case specific quetions....we dont want a 'special eye' on our case...

rather we must ask him for the whole picture as to what is happening..where we stand...and make his statements...etc

StressTestInUSA said:
looks like thay just want to finish-off with all the 45 day letter stories like they said earlier that people r sending emails for h1 extn...Obviously they must be receiving 100's of emails for H1 extn..they cant figure out which is genuinely needed and which is not..and they have to reply them...

Few officers might be assigned for each state and those are the appovals we r seeing now and then..

Ultimately bottom line is we need to wait for thier 45d letters to be issued..then followed by adjucticating....alteast it shud make sense to keep the 45 da letter replies to process in a FIFO... Also it dosent make sense to even open and issue 45d letters to 2004/5 boxes if they have plans to do when there r files waiting since 2001...why waste man-hours on 2004/5 cases..? if we had a press-conference with them we cud have suggested.. :)

Thinking back..even a guy who filed in March 2005 before the PERM centres opened will send an email fro H1 extn case details....So, they 'will' have to finish 45 day story and dataentry for all the cases until 2005 march...

I am sure it must be total mess in placing all the files in those boxes and those boxes need to be placed in FIFO order...this placing of boxes only shud have been done with a 'vision' for FIFO...It must be nothing less that a COSTCO warehouse with our applications there...!! So..we really cant expect any FIFO, though DOL promised FIFO... If they need FIFO, they will need to spend time first to place thsoe boxes for all states datewise almost since 2001...that will be a major juggling with the boxes...

There is no choice for us but to hang in with patience and 2006 will not be the way it was for the past years.....

Once labor approvals flood from here, we shud be prepared for a 140 clog in the centres...

Our labor approval has become like a lottery ticket in the pocket..!!

They should have thought about it before implementing insane plan of closing down all functional state offices at a same time and adding 45 day letter nonsense. I have no sympathy for these btds. There is just no justification for their impotencies. They suck big time.

btw Mockery...

where do u stand..youve been in this thread for long time..of course all of us r here...did u get any 45 letter stuff etc...

they r not in our shoes, so they will not think like us and in our lines...
We r the ones at stake and scapegoats....We have no say in these matters..

I Fully Agree With Ucis Mockery

Well Done Ucis Mockery

I Fully Agree With You They Are Approving Cases Without Any Order

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Mockery. No sympathy. I dont understand why it would take over a year to organize the files based on PD. They are completely bullshitting about how difficult it is to put the files/or boxes in an order.

If dataentry is that difficult, then I dont see any system functioning properly. They are just giving out excuses.

I hope at 140 and 485 stages, they dont use the same bullshit answer that it is difficult to organize based on the flood of applications.

but after transferred to PHILLY region, should all the cases be mixed in boxes? no matter you are VA or MD or PA, should all cases in PHILLY region boxes when tranferred to PBEC?
then why would only VA region cases be picked up before, say, PA regional cases?
thanks!

saknia said:
VA MD states Federal is Philly iteslf. There were cases pending with them which are alaredy transfered to PHILLY before BEC was started.

So they have started with those First. Like you said they might have a combined bOX from MD & VA for SWA cases which did not reach FEDERAL at that time

Both DBEC and PBEC siad earlier that they will give priority to Federal Case with them before PBEC

This is one of the reason why they started with VA First follwoed by MD and then NY & CA

I am from PA but my PD is too late as a benchmark, I guess.
PA RIR EB2
PD: Jan 06, 2003
RD: Sept 09, 2003
45L: received 12/28/04; replied 1/2/05
ETA Case Number: P-04251-xxxxx

saknia said:
We have not seen any PA apparovals lately I think. Not many must be there for PA.

However PA also will have prioroty I think

45 day letter received

Guys,

One small step from PBEC, one giant leap for me actually.
I got my 45 day letter yesterday and replied the same day.

Thanks
LongLongAgo

----------------------------------
NJ EB2 RIR
PD : 25 April 2003
45-Day letter - Jan 25th 2006

StressTestInUSA said:
btw Mockery...

where do u stand..youve been in this thread for long time..of course all of us r here...did u get any 45 letter stuff etc...

they r not in our shoes, so they will not think like us and in our lines...
We r the ones at stake and scapegoats....We have no say in these matters..

No letter yet. Geting worried now as October and December 2002 NJ got the letters. I am Nov 2002 and haven't seen anybody from November geting the letter.

samarthk,
i thought i never see PA guys here and i saw two today. :)
my PD is closer to surajv007 but my P number is behind you guys. It's so frustrating to see you guys from Feb02 still not approved. :(

samarthk said:
surajv007,

welcome to the club my details are pretty much the same, infact we also share the same 5 digits of the P number, however my priority date is 1 year earlier than yours.

PA RIR EB3
PD February 21, 2002
45 Day - December 30, 2004
ETA - P04244-XXXXX

Waiting for LC for almost 4 years.....

PERM - Alreadhy Approved Labor

Friends,
Just now I got an email from my employer that they are willing to use one of the already approved PERM labor for filing my I-140. (Provided my skill set matches to the approved labor skill set - Which is not a big deal though)

My questions:
Since my PD for pending Philly labor was Oct'2002, when I apply for I-140 with new avaialble approved PERM, will I loose the pending labor PD up on applying for PERM I-140?

Whats the best now? Shall I go for the approved labor or wait to get my existing Philly Labor which got old PD(which may help me in 485 time?)

Please comment your openions

Thanks in advance

random

liaoguoxf said:
but after transferred to PHILLY region, should all the cases be mixed in boxes? no matter you are VA or MD or PA, should all cases in PHILLY region boxes when tranferred to PBEC?
then why would only VA region cases be picked up before, say, PA regional cases?
thanks!

This is just an assumption..it is not going in any order ....my company has atleast 10 cases moved to backlog from phily regional with pd's ranging from 4/30/2001 - 12/2001 from MD.

recd 2 of them which are nov 2001 cases. so there is no preference/order of processing PBEC. We all are guessing without proper information.

Consideryourself lucky if anybody is certified before june 2006. This is the date PBEC announced the data entry will be over for all the cases and will start certifying cases officially. May be they will provide the processing times and case specific status from July 2006.

My PD Aug 2001 MD
Transferred regional Nov 2003
Transferred to PBEC and recd and replied 45 day letter Jan 2005
Still waiting.

USCISisMockery said:
No letter yet. Geting worried now as October and December 2002 NJ got the letters. I am Nov 2002 and haven't seen anybody from November geting the letter.
Mockery,

I saw someone getting approved in dec 2005 from NJ whose PD is Nov 1st 2002/EB3. I guess his/her user id is ZEIFA. And I see you have the same pd as Zeifa. Can't even think how you are not approved. I thought your application would be around his application in the box.

I wish you hear some good news soon. BTW, did you check with your HR/attorney if they have any info from PBEC about your case?

liaoguoxf said:
samarthk,
i thought i never see PA guys here and i saw two today. :)
my PD is closer to surajv007 but my P number is behind you guys. It's so frustrating to see you guys from Feb02 still not approved. :(
Hello ppl,

I had given up finding PA crowd in this backlog elimination group. Good to know i am not alone :). PD of 24-DEC-2002 from PA. EB3 RIR.

I called my employer yesterday to see if she was all set to file for my 7th yr extn and she said they had received an approval for a LC case filed in DEC 2001 from PA. since its not my case i dont have all the details i just know that its a DEC 2001. Philly RIR case.

I guess Samrthak might be kinda glad to know.. perhaps his case is in the same box.. :)

Hmm how is it that some here say that PBEC will give prefference to cases that were sent to Federal before BEC started.. and PA cases that have been in federal for about 2 yrs now havnt even been touched yet.

Hmm looks like a long wait .

USCISisMockery said:

you will get the 45d letter in a month or two...nothing to worry about it...call your attorney...guess what...I just called my attorney after years on a Thursday about this 45 letter and to have a watch for this letter, I got a call next Monday that they recvd the letter... So call up your attny...send an email to h17thyr...to PBEC....if the 45 letter is on the way they will not reply it, same thing happend to me..idint get e reply fot h17th yr stuff and got thisletter in the mail..

all the excitement will go down after u reply the 45d letter not knowing what's happening with your case....same with me after seeing guys reply last jan/feb and no news with their status...

june2002_labor said:
My labor pain is over finally!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

PD date 06/19/2002
State VA, RIR
moved to federal in april 2004
45 day letter received 01/03/2005
45 day letter replied 01/10/2005
got a email from attorney today about approval : 01/25/2006

I thank all of you guys for posting what ever information you guys had, let's continiue this journey in the next stages.

I wish you all best of luck and hope pray for all of our approvals.

Not sure if this will shed some light on how pbec is processing cases. My PD is exactly the sameday as the one above and here is my info. May be you guys can do a comparision.

PD date 06/19/2002
State VA, RIR, EB2
moved to federal in Feb 2004
45 day letter received 03/08/2005
45 day letter replied 03/09/2005
Approved on 12/12/2005
Attorney received hardcopy at 12/27/2005

Good luck,

Is applications are processed with PBEC tracking# or by PD???? It looks like applications are processed by PBEC tracking# which is P-XXXXX-XXXXX :( and unfortunately this number is not same for the same PD of applications :(

bassfisherman said:
Not sure if this will shed some light on how pbec is processing cases. My PD is exactly the sameday as the one above and here is my info. May be you guys can do a comparision.

PD date 06/19/2002
State VA, RIR, EB2
moved to federal in Feb 2004
45 day letter received 03/08/2005
45 day letter replied 03/09/2005
Approved on 12/12/2005
Attorney received hardcopy at 12/27/2005

Good luck,