Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

EB-3 Processing times

Hello All!!

As of today, is anyone aware about the processing times at Texas Service Center for EB-3 (RIR) category for filing I-485 ?

Thanks

Any body hv received approval from Philly BEC yet?

Just curious, Does any body hv recd approval from Philly BEC yet? I hv recd 45 days letter on last week of Dec and also replied on the same week. Still haven't heard anything from them. Have they started the processing? Any Idea?

Thanks

Labor from DOL/Atlanta

Hi,
Does any one know what the dates look like for the labor petitions moved from the Atlanta DOL to Philadephia BEC?

My traditional applicaton was filed in North Carolina in June 2002 (with priority date June 2002) and was forwarded to Atlanta DOL in Nov 2004.
Does the BEC look at my original filing date June 2002 or the date it was forwarded to Atlanta Nov 2004? My lawyer says it is the state date June 2002.

In any case, I will appreciate if some one who got the 45 day letter from Philly can post their dates.

Thanks much for the help.

90 days after receiving the 45 days letters

Hello Guys,
I jus talk to my lawyer and he told me that he spoke to someone at BEC, and he mentioned it will take upto 90 days to complete the processing after reply to 45 day letter has been received.
If we start receiving te 45 letters on January we supose to see some aproovals this april.

I really hope so :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can Orissa, Tomshu or Alkea check this with your hotlines please :confused: :confused:

Choclito said:
Hello Guys,
I jus talk to my lawyer and he told me that he spoke to someone at BEC, and he mentioned it will take upto 90 days to complete the processing after reply to 45 day letter has been received.
If we start receiving te 45 letters on January we supose to see some aproovals this april.

I really hope so :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can Orissa, Tomshu or Alkea check this with your hotlines please :confused: :confused:

Many People have received 45 day letters in Dec-04 also.. By 90 day logic, Those approvals are due NOW !!

Rajiv Khanna's Comments on BEC

These are Rajiv Khanna's Comments on BEC (from AILA conf 2005)

*** As of last week they have received 250,000 cases from states and federal offices. They are doing cata entry for status. They have entered info only for 87,000. They expect to have all applications in BEC by end of May. It will take them another couple of months to finish data entry. They will then be able to post detailed data on where enerything is.

*** Don't worry if you have not yet received your 45 day letter. Their data entry is still not even half complete. A lot of cases are sitll in the boxes so they cannot tell the status of individual cases.

*** They will have a FIFO policy. RIR and Non RIR (Then call them "TR" - Traditional Cases)application will have two separate tracks. They think that RIR's will go through a "little quicker"

*** DOL intends to respect the regional RIR policies for advertising and recruitment, but will take a NATIONAL approach in RIR adjudications.

*** USDOL requests that do not initiate status checks (especially through Members of Congress)

*** They have had a fairly large number of withdrawals.

Ref :http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/Aila_Conf_2005.pdf

*** USDOL requests that do not initiate status checks (especially through Members of Congress)

WHY DOL ARE SO AFAID OF? They will get exposed that they are wasting time and money or they are used to for unaccountability.
Please contact the congressman (mail/fax/telecom) and expose their way of working.
gp111 said:

*** As of last week they have received 250,000 cases from states and federal offices. They are doing cata entry for status. They have entered info only for 87,000. They expect to have all applications in BEC by end of May. It will take them another couple of months to finish data entry. They will then be able to post detailed data on where enerything is.

*** Don't worry if you have not yet received your 45 day letter. Their data entry is still not even half complete. A lot of cases are sitll in the boxes so they cannot tell the status of individual cases.

*** They will have a FIFO policy. RIR and Non RIR (Then call them "TR" - Traditional Cases)application will have two separate tracks. They think that RIR's will go through a "little quicker"

*** DOL intends to respect the regional RIR policies for advertising and recruitment, but will take a NATIONAL approach in RIR adjudications.

Ref :http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/Aila_Conf_2005.pdf

USDOL request not to initiate status check through members of Congress - Where is this new from ? Could you pl. post the link for forum reference. I would like to send any piece of information about USDOL to Congressmen.

SG

Anand_Mishra said:

WHY DOL ARE SO AFAID OF? They will get exposed that they are wasting time and money or they are used to for unaccountability.
Please contact the congressman (mail/fax/telecom) and expose their way of working.

45 Day Letter

For what its worth, my company and lawyer both received the 45 day letter for my case today. My company responded to the letter via fax and are also sending the reply through FedEx. If any body is updating the tracker please update my information.

gp111 said:

>>>>>It has taken so long for them to enter 87000 cases, how they will finish data entry of 163000 cases in 3 months??
I guess they are planning to open Backlog reduction center of backlog reduction centers.

>>>>>Why worrry now?? We haven't worried for last 4 years. Most likely our cases have been well taken care of... they are safe in the boxes..and will remain safe for another 4 years.

>>>>>Whow!! this policy will make RIR folks happy.

>>>>>This was concluded after 5 months of intense meeting(no actual work).

>>>>>They don't want anyone to know what they are doing.

>>>>>Another report indicated a huge 300 withdrawals.
Ref :http://www.immigratio n.com/fromtheagency/Aila_Conf_2005.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
So BRC will not process regional cases first? (or say there will not be differences between reginal cases and state level cases? )

Hangu,

Those ware Rajiv Khanna's Comments.. I believe He is One of the Best Immigiration Gurus in this Country..

aamchimumbai said:
gp111,

How did you conclude whether the dates are for EB-2 or EB-3 ?

Thanks.

EB2 = Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability
EB3 = Skilled Worker or Professional