Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

For cal labor

Take this e_mail(h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us )can help u but write ur first name and last name and employer name and ur case NO and tell them u need a proof for H1B visa

Visiting this forum after a long, long time... I recognized some old timers on the tracker.. rsiv, mamamiax, chocolito.. wish them all the best..

H1B7YR or not?

Everyone,
This is a very serious question: what are we risking by asking status through the H1B7YR@ e-mail address? Aprlc2002 confirmed that they're recording our "pings". It's obvious that they don't answer mails sent to the status@ or info@ addresses, and in many cases even attorneys can't get through the phone. Will they punish anybody, who sent even one mail saying that s/he needs confirmation for 7th year filing, or only those, who did/still do it weekly?
I guess we should get an answer to this question before giving this e-mail address to those who just join the forum and ask those "how can I get status/ETA#" questions.
A couple of days ago I saw a message about someone, who asked for screenshot, but was told that he (or she) was not even close to the 6th year. I don't know, if it was this thread or another, but it's very important to know what the "price tag of our pings" is.
Arplc2002 or anybody else?
Thanks.

I agree

egg0504 said:
Everyone,
This is a very serious question: what are we risking by asking status through the H1B7YR@ e-mail address? Aprlc2002 confirmed that they're recording our "pings". It's obvious that they don't answer mails sent to the status@ or info@ addresses, and in many cases even attorneys can't get through the phone. Will they punish anybody, who sent even one mail saying that s/he needs confirmation for 7th year filing, or only those, who did/still do it weekly?
I guess we should get an answer to this question before giving this e-mail address to those who just join the forum and ask those "how can I get status/ETA#" questions.
A couple of days ago I saw a message about someone, who asked for screenshot, but was told that he (or she) was not even close to the 6th year. I don't know, if it was this thread or another, but it's very important to know what the "price tag of our pings" is.
Arplc2002 or anybody else?
Thanks.

I totally agree with you, we should not encourage pinging for the status
because it is taking resources from processing the applications where
they are needed the most. Then you have people with PD 2004 and 2005
that ping twice a week with the same result "Incomplete" and coming back
to the forum asking, what it means and then when can they expect to get
certified and then they bitch about PBEC. This is not helping them or the rest
of the forum. I encourage all my fellow victims let's not make our situation
worse and let's not provide H1B7YR@ e-mail and related information anymore, because this information is being heavily abused. Most of the extensions are handled by lawyers and they are aware of this and don't need the help from someone who just joined this forum. Thank you.

Folks,
I have been a silence observer of this forum and hence I am quite aware of your concerns regarding H1B7yr. Didn't post before since there are enough 2001 and 2002 cases ahead of me who would get their Labor certified before.

All I wanted to know is a simple question for the veterans of this forum :
Is the ETA number is a part of the 45 day letter. Is the T- .. Number assigned before the 45 day letter and after receipt of the reply is it changed to the P- .. .

My lawyer have received the 45 day letter but is saying that there is no ETA number and hence my concern.

Did you veterans who have the ETA number got it from the 45 day letter or from the screenshot ?

from 45 letter

I think ETA number is not appropriate name for this number ...

AFter transferring to the BECs , new number were assigned . (as shown in my signature ).

cal_labor said:
Folks,
I have been a silence observer of this forum and hence I am quite aware of your concerns regarding H1B7yr. Didn't post before since there are enough 2001 and 2002 cases ahead of me who would get their Labor certified before.

All I wanted to know is a simple question for the veterans of this forum :
Is the ETA number is a part of the 45 day letter. Is the T- .. Number assigned before the 45 day letter and after receipt of the reply is it changed to the P- .. .

My lawyer have received the 45 day letter but is saying that there is no ETA number and hence my concern.

Did you veterans who have the ETA number got it from the 45 day letter or from the screenshot ?

Pineapple said:
Visiting this forum after a long, long time... I recognized some old timers on the tracker.. rsiv, mamamiax, chocolito.. wish them all the best..

Thank You!

this is a speculation

damn_you_GC said:
Has anybody found any other site with the same information which can clarify the situation ?

the official DOS website has not posted the data yet. It will be posted
next week. Let's wait til then.

Ture or not

MDwaiter24 said:
the official DOS website has not posted the data yet. It will be posted
next week. Let's wait til then.

But look at the Sept 05 information it is the right one.. Maybe the right information was published earlier by mistake??

If the dates go back that far then we are in soup. So does this mean that people from India, china even for EB2 category have to wait that long. This is bad news if it is true..

Hi Can you please post the content.

GCVARUMA said:
But look at the Sept 05 information it is the right one.. Maybe the right information was published earlier by mistake??

If the dates go back that far then we are in soup. So does this mean that people from India, china even for EB2 category have to wait that long. This is bad news if it is true..

Hi GCVARUMA,
can you please post the content of the bulletin I cannot open it.

TIA

For any one on line now

Hello every body i have received ETA case # from one week ago
but i need to know what the time that they will send 45day letter to my employer ?
or i wait the time coz i am now in my home country
if any one have any information about that please help me

don't pack

atyagi73 said:
This would mean that I am packing my bags :(

wait for the official state dept numbers coming up next week...
it shouldn't be as bad. and then congress will get involved to take
care of this.

thanx

ok thanx but when i receive my 45day letter and send it to the labor
what the steps i can do ? and
what the time that the case will complete ?

and if i had one child and my wife can get the green card too i mean my family
tell me if u know

Crap retrogression link

Itna tension mat le Tyagi. This site looks completely suspect. Sure /manila/wwwJunk, IE cannot open it, and suddenly this link appears from thin air on a Saturday nite!! Heck CIS does not work even on weekdays!

Yaar, emotionally drained but otherwise smart log bhi Sitambar mein April fool ban jaate hai... Haa, agar baat sach nikli to phir patli gali to hai hee...

atyagi73 said:
This would mean that I am packing my bags :(

Impossible

Guys,
Hold on pls..We have to be real here . I can bet 100% .this information can not be true.

1) Very first information comes to state gov web site ...nobody else can get it
not even any other embassy in the world.
2) if you see all calculations. there are 140000 visa available every year for Employment based category. No LC ( or very few LC) is pending before 2000 or at least Apr 2001 ...how can it be possible to cut off date at 98. at the min..it must be around Apr 2001 for EB3.
4) Visa bulletin gives all information including family based cut off dates with future prediction. this URL doesn't give anything like that.

All information on that URL is fabricated with no basis and is being used to spread rumor and why this URL doesn't work IE ?