Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

my2cents said:
Guys,
Hold on pls..We have to be real here . I can bet 100% .this information can not be true.

1) Very first information comes to state gov web site ...nobody else can get it
not even any other embassy in the world.
2) if you see all calculations. there are 140000 visa available every year for Employment based category. No LC ( or very few LC) is pending before 2000 or at least Apr 2001 ...how can it be possible to cut off date at 98. at the min..it must be around Apr 2001 for EB3.
4) Visa bulletin gives all information including family based cut off dates with future prediction. this URL doesn't give anything like that.

All information on that URL is fabricated with no basis and is being used to spread rumor and why this URL doesn't work IE ?
i agree here...when retrogression happened few months ago...EB3 for India was on April 2002. Can they even go back to when they already set the date ..?? Atleast stay at same date if not move further.

Hello
can any one help me about my case i am applied in 2002 and i have received ETA case # from one week that is mean they will sent the 45 DL to my employer or they sent it or i wait the time
sry i cant follow my case coz i am now in my home country
the help if u can plz

my first post in these forums. Great job by many of our friends.

Sadly the visa dates information comes from a U.S embassy site which has correct september dates.
If this is what is going to happen then it's end of road for many of us. Since we have waited for years let's wait for a couple of weeks more and then picture would be clear.

-----------------
CA EB2 - RIR
Nov 2001
45 days received and replied Jan 2005

msasma2000 said:
Hello
can any one help me about my case i am applied in 2002 and i have received ETA case # from one week that is mean they will sent the 45 DL to my employer or they sent it or i wait the time
sry i cant follow my case coz i am now in my home country
the help if u can plz

msasma:

It is not clear what you are trying to say. And you keep posting the same message again and again.

Let me see if I can understand your problem:

1. You applied for LC in 2002
2. you are outside USA now.

You say you received your ETA number - how did you receive it? Did you send an email to BEC or did your employer inform you?

The employer and the lawyer receive the 45 day letter. So if they are interested in continuing you LC they would have responded to the 45 day letter.

Also I do not understand why you are not contacting your employer directly.

Hold on guys

if anybody knows abt EB visa program...they will not trust about retrogression ( oct 05 bulletin ) at all ..how come EB1 can retrogress to aug-02 for INDIA . this means we have people (more than 40000 people) waiting in EB1 category from before Aug 02...com'n guys... be logical and realistic..

For juntha

ok i will tell u
i have received ETA case # by E_mail and i see my case status (incomlete)
i will talk with my employer but i need to now if the ETA case # sent to any one this is mean that they sent 45DL to my employer or when ?
if u can help me more please tell me

tikal said:
Itna tension mat le Tyagi. This site looks completely suspect. Sure /manila/wwwJunk, IE cannot open it, and suddenly this link appears from thin air on a Saturday nite!! Heck CIS does not work even on weekdays!

Yaar, emotionally drained but otherwise smart log bhi Sitambar mein April fool ban jaate hai... Haa, agar baat sach nikli to phir patli gali to hai hee...

true, Agar baat sach nikli tho apun ka waat lag jaegi (If it is true I will be screwed).

Retrogression site maybe suspect?

Folks,

The link that posted the "so called October 2005 Visa Bulletin" is given below

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwh3227.html

The official website address of the US Embassy in Manila is

http://usembassy.state.gov/posts/rp1/wwwhmain.html

I scanned through this official site (btw it opens in IE) and do not find any folder there named "Manila". Moreover, the Immigrant Visa priority date link in this official webiste also points to the DOS Visa Bulletin page. The official site can be accessed from the DOS website under the link of Embassies.

Folks, I am not an IT guy, maybe you will be able to best understand this and make some meaning of the whole thing. If the other site cannot open in IE, then how come the official site opens in IE. Is this possible? Or could it be that the page was removed today in the Manila Embassy and the page correctly pointing to Sep 2005 visa bulletin!! Its a thought....

opinion

GCWorries said:
Folks,

The link that posted the "so called October 2005 Visa Bulletin" is given below

http://usembassy.state.gov/manila/wwwh3227.html

The official website address of the US Embassy in Manila is

http://usembassy.state.gov/posts/rp1/wwwhmain.html

I scanned through this official site (btw it opens in IE) and do not find any folder there named "Manila". Moreover, the Immigrant Visa priority date link in this official webiste also points to the DOS Visa Bulletin page. The official site can be accessed from the DOS website under the link of Embassies.

Folks, I am not an IT guy, maybe you will be able to best understand this and make some meaning of the whole thing. If the other site cannot open in IE, then how come the official site opens in IE. Is this possible? Or could it be that the page was removed today in the Manila Embassy and the page correctly pointing to Sep 2005 visa bulletin!! Its a thought....

As you stated if it is wrong that would be a great news.... but just thinking about it.. it is possible that it might retrogress that much which could be a very sad/BAD news for all of us...

why should it be that much because all the VISA numbers until that time got used up as some of our fellow country men are enjoying GC with just 1 year of await.. now that Labor dept is approving this petitions from BECs they have to get the new VISA numbers which they cannot so thinking about it.. it might retrogress but will be quickly filled up until 2001/2002 for EB2 and 2001 for EB3.. I guess.

Coming to the point ofthought whether it is correct of incorrect, it could happen with IE because of Active-x controls or some script error....

lets all hope it is wrong

aprlc2002 said:
As you stated if it is wrong that would be a great news.... but just thinking about it.. it is possible that it might retrogress that much which could be a very sad/BAD news for all of us...

why should it be that much because all the VISA numbers until that time got used up as some of our fellow country men are enjoying GC with just 1 year of await.. now that Labor dept is approving this petitions from BECs they have to get the new VISA numbers which they cannot so thinking about it.. it might retrogress but will be quickly filled up until 2001/2002 for EB2 and 2001 for EB3.. I guess.

Coming to the point ofthought whether it is correct of incorrect, it could happen with IE because of Active-x controls or some script error....

lets all hope it is wrong

I used a older version of IE and it did open for me. I also checked the view source(right click+view source) and seached for the string 3227 and did not find any. If anyone can validate the authenticity of the information it would be great if you can do so.

Maybe it is one of the ways where they issue all the LC's and push the dates back so that people with certified LC's cannot apply for their next stages. So I think(just my guess) its a plan where people will have to wait one way or the other - either in the LC stage or in the 485 stage.

If it is true.. it sucks big time..

Retrogression for EB1 also..?? not possible

i can think of EB3 but Can this be possible that EB1 can retrogress...lets' be logical can we have more than 40000 people in EB1 waiting for VISA.i can not agree on EB1 at all

what do u thinkg Guys.

Don't panic

GCVARUMA said:
If it is true.. it sucks big time..
Don't panic! Even if these dates are true, it only means that they're trying to enforce the so called FIFO at the I-485 stage. They couldn't do it at the BECs, not to mention PERM, so with ancient cut-off dates they can control the flow. With these dates nobody will be able to file for I-485 in the next months, so BECs can work on the 2001 and 2002 SWA cases. Once those are cleared, I'm sure the cut-off dates will jump years.
Just relax!

egg0504 said:
Don't panic! Even if these dates are true, it only means that they're trying to enforce the so called FIFO at the I-485 stage. They couldn't do it at the BECs, not to mention PERM, so with ancient cut-off dates they can control the flow. With these dates nobody will be able to file for I-485 in the next months, so BECs can work on the 2001 and 2002 SWA cases. Once those are cleared, I'm sure the cut-off dates will jump years.
Just relax!

Thats a reasonable explanation as to what they maybe trying to do. As long as it is not taking another 6 years to file the next stages it is fine.

Very good comment..

That's very good comment. We shouldn't panic for each and everything. The EB3 was recently at 2002.

Anyway we should not treat all gov orgs with the same scale. USCIS is a far better organization compared to DOL.

- MD2001

egg0504 said:
Just relax!

egg0504 said:
Just relax!

Inter-agency cooperation ??? That would be great news for all of us ! This would mean that PERM applicant would not jump ahead of the pack as a lot of us have feared. And what better place to control the green card process than USCIS :D I think I would have to agree with your idea !

egg0504 said:
Just relax!

If this is correct, then we should compliment DOL-USCIS to come up with idea that is sane and practical.

Your post makes complete sense to me as people with later PD's whose LC got certified had the luxury of filing up 485 and in the process using up the visa numbers. Now with the Oct bulletin USCIS is making sure they can maintain some kind of FIFO in the later stages. My thumbs up for this news... :)

We will have to wait and watch !!

egg0504 said:
Just relax!