Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Unfortunately, Spidey is the only case falls into your scenario. How can you explain those 2003 TR approvals when there are no any RIR approval from the year you claimed? Plus, your information has never got proved in folks here like ICARUS in DBEC forum. No offense.

aprlc2002 said:
It is good have your Tongue and words in your posession before you speak. Ask Spidey if I had spoke right about his approval or not.. or you can Check for my earlier posts to Spidey.

Again do not talk some thing you dont know of others...

Take care

Folks,

Let's not attack each other.

Apparently Aprlc2002 sincerely wants to provide information. Some updates may not match well or tells little information. However, this seems more to do with Philly's irrational behavior and little progress.

Icarus is a godsend. Why we blame each other if we don't have the luck?

Kahada said:
Unfortunately, Spidey is the only case falls into your scenario. How can you explain those 2003 TR approvals when there are no any RIR approval from the year you claimed? Plus, your information has never got proved in folks here like ICARUS in DBEC forum. No offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you're right.

After all, hope only lasted 1 hour. Another weekend without hope, but still a weekend. :)

chinglun said:
hopefully many cases can be treated like yours ...

however I think your case is in dallas in the beginning ...

base on your message,
2/9 from Dalls ..
Your attorney must have typo!

Kahada said:
You may wish you have a ICARUS but you don't. 2002 is our only resort and pls don't scare him away. 2002 predicted that Phillys will have difficulty in RIR cases weeks before we found it out by those approvals or nice ladies in Philly told us so, right? I think people can guess the processing PD #, but philly's being stuck at RIR is something very very hard to predict unless 2002 really has the inside information. Please be nice to him and be smarter.

Hi Aprlc2002,

I applied for LC in May 2002 (RIR) in NY state, and never received anything yet, no receipt, no 45 day letter. Do you have an idea when will people like me expect to get 45 day letter and eventually the approval?

Thanks a lot for your insight!

aprlc2002 said:
It is good have your Tongue and words in your posession before you speak. Ask Spidey if I had spoke right about his approval or not.. or you can Check for my earlier posts to Spidey.

Again do not talk some thing you dont know of others...

Take care

I agree ...

luckylucky said:
You may wish you have a ICARUS but you don't. 2002 is our only resort and pls don't scare him away. 2002 predicted that Phillys will have difficulty in RIR cases weeks before we found it out by those approvals or nice ladies in Philly told us so, right? I think people can guess the processing PD #, but philly's being stuck at RIR is something very very hard to predict unless 2002 really has the inside information. Please be nice to him and be smarter.
I agree with lucky..aprlc is our best bet and we should appreciate information he shares with us.

wish for pleasant surprise

When I inquiry my status in Feb 2005, I got case NO D-04308-331**, but I receive my 45 days letter from Philadelphia BEC, new case number is P-04308-331**, only D changed to P. My company received ten 45 days letter in Feb 2005, I am the only one in PBEC, I wish my case return to Dallas BEC and wish a pleasant surprise too.
PD CA 06/11/2002
RD SFO 05/01/2003.
RIR EB2

chinglun said:
hopefully many cases can be treated like yours ...

however I think your case is in dallas in the beginning ...

base on your message,
2/9 from Dalls ..
Your attorney must have typo!

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1218261#post1218261

Icarus can't explain what happened in this case. Sadly there is no indication Dallas is processing Philly case.

worriedEngineer,

You may fall into the same category of Ray. Your guys' case may be actually in Dallas all the time, only some how error occurred in 45-day letter printing. Try to find your status to check the real case number. Good luck!

worriedEngineer said:
When I inquiry my status in Feb 2005, I got case NO D-04308-331**, but I receive my 45 days letter from Philadelphia BEC, new case number is P-04308-331**, only D changed to P. My company received ten 45 days letter in Feb 2005, I am the only one in PBEC, I wish my case return to Dallas BEC and wish a pleasant surprise too.
PD CA 06/11/2002
RD SFO 05/01/2003.
RIR EB2

hopfully this is something good

I also got my letter on Feb 7 05, prior to that , I did not send any inquiry to BECs .

There may be something we do not know ... maybe in Sept, DOL said "oh we moved the SF RIR region cases to DBEC ...blah..blah "
Maybe people like me can get something next month ...

Otherwise , just wait and wait ...

enjoy your weekend.[

QUOTE=fogman1]http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1218261#post1218261

Icarus can't explain what happened in this case. Sadly there is no indication Dallas is processing Philly case.

worriedEngineer,

You may fall into the same category of Ray. Your guys' case may be actually in Dallas all the time, only some how error occurred in 45-day letter printing. Try to find your status to check the real case number. Good luck![/QUOTE]

luckylucky said:
Very interesting. An ICARUS is definitely better than none. But there is no god or guru here. We have people here with information, some useful, some useless, some misleading, some false. we also have people who like to assert things that never happened, or attack BEC for not keeping their promises while themselves eat their own words here all the time. I am not defending BEC here because I am suffering from this process dearly. luckylucky, please do go back and check the messages posted by aprlc2000 and yourself. Attacking other members is not good here. But treating any information with a little salt is normal. I appreciate aprlc2000's information and all the efforts by anyone here to make us feel better during this prolonged waiting process. Best wish for everyone.

pennwaiting

if you know any information about whether they will give perference to regional case first or not, I would appreciate it very much.
To me, I made to regional by Pd June, 2003, from CA, RIR, EB2. If they give perference to regional case, I am expecting it can be approved within 1 year. If they won't, I think I may have to wait even longer.
Have a great weekend!

Ray,

It's hard to figure out what happened on your cases. But considering that Philly's software glitches (45-day letter print) in the end of 2004 and begin of 2005, problem could occured during the 45-day letter printing. I can't imagine Philly may have helped print Dallas' 45 day letter. But everything could happen on those SOB.

Who knows. One thing is sure, get the certified letter and get out of the black hole asap.

Ray S. said:
There were no typos in my paperwork to/from DOL, I did get two case numbers and responded quite frequently with DOL with my Philly case number.

Get a status screenshot, to check the latest ETA number. It's like winning a lottery if you case turns to magic "D". :)

One thing is pretty sure, for 20k backlog in SF DOL, 10k went to Philly and 10k to Dallas. There are always 10k doomed.

chinglun said:
I also got my letter on Feb 7 05, prior to that , I did not send any inquiry to BECs .

There may be something we do not know ... maybe in Sept, DOL said "oh we moved the SF RIR region cases to DBEC ...blah..blah "
Maybe people like me can get something next month ...

Otherwise , just wait and wait ...

enjoy your weekend.[

QUOTE=fogman1]http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1218261#post1218261

worriedEngineer,

You may fall into the same category of Ray. Your guys' case may be actually in Dallas all the time, only some how error occurred in 45-day letter printing. Try to find your status to check the real case number. Good luck!
[/QUOTE]

Some Guidance Needed

Hello All:

I am a new user and looking for some infro. My employer filed my LCA to NJ DOL in Nov 2002. The attorneys are telling me that the cases are still being handled by the BEC center and they have no further updates. How does one typically follow up on such cases...is there a receipt # or some such thing issued when the NJ DOL may have originally received the application in NOV2002? Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

Philly trends

My Case # with Philly BEC is P 042XX 173XX. Can any one tell me, how far or close is this number to the case #s that are listed below? :confused: Just in case Philly decides to follow FIFO. Appreciate any input.

Ray S. said:
We received the following case numbers for my case on the following days. The case numbers for Philly and Dallas were exactly the same only the prefix was different.

February 9, 2005 (I recd via email from Dallas)
New Case Number: D-043XX-053XX

February 15, 2005 (Atty received from Philly)
New Case Number: P-043XX-053XX

Aug 05, 2005 (I recd via email from Philly sent from Dallas)
Case Number: D-043XX-053XX

EB2/RIR

Are you a RIR or Non-RIR?

ac233 said:
Hello All:

I am a new user and looking for some infro. My employer filed my LCA to NJ DOL in Nov 2002. The attorneys are telling me that the cases are still being handled by the BEC center and they have no further updates. How does one typically follow up on such cases...is there a receipt # or some such thing issued when the NJ DOL may have originally received the application in NOV2002? Any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

luckylucky said:
if you know any information about whether they will give perference to regional case first or not, I would appreciate it very much.
To me, I made to regional by Pd June, 2003, from CA, RIR, EB2. If they give perference to regional case, I am expecting it can be approved within 1 year. If they won't, I think I may have to wait even longer.
Have a great weekend!

I bet you will get yours adjudicated far before SWA with June 2003 PD. And I think thats how they should go. They should have 4 separate queues (instead of 2), SWA and regional queue for RIR and TR.
Well, if I had to dream, why not I dream of GC :)

simillar situation

ac233 said:
Hello All:

Thanks

I am in the same boat. My PD is a bit earlier but no news what so ever. My lawyer says that NJ SWA does not issue any reciept number. The fedex tracking number is the only proof of filing.
There is no way of tracking where your cases is unless its entered in your system.

hope it helps.