Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats!! Could you clarify what do you mean by Philly case transferred to Dallas.
Your case no starts from P_... means it went to Philly BEC. Right?
Where did you get the approval from - Dallas?
Thanks.
Ray S. said:
Hello! All

My labor has been certified. Sent an email to H1B7YR" <H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US> for 8th year extension case status request and got back my certification! Philly case transferred to Dallas.

Case Information:

Philly Case#: P-XXXXX-XXXXX

45 Days Letter: 02/07/2005

Thanks and good luck to all!
/Ray

my lawyer also replied exactly da

this is execiting !!

chinglun said:
Is it P something
or D something ... how can you have both ?? Two 45 day letters ?

eg, mine is P-04307 .... reply to PBEC in FEB too .

this is indeed exciting new if it is from PBEC。 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, man!

Please keep us informed, especially when you get the real certified letter.

Ray S. said:
Nothing fancy about my case. Case is from Los Angeles---don't think that matters. I have applied for my 8th year extension recently. I'll post some more information on my case.

congra! happy for you!

Ray S. said:
Nothing fancy about my case. Case is from Los Angeles---don't think that matters. I have applied for my 8th year extension recently. I'll post some more information on my case.

if RAY_S case is valid for other people ,

aprlc2002 information by September we should see approvals from PBEC ...
may hold true !!

very excited now ! :)

I believe Philly is always adjudicating case, just they put very little staff on it. Every day they certified 1, 2 or maybe tens of applications, and they smartly put priority on nonRIR. But that doesn't help.

Most of the staff are doing the stupid data entry. I am not sure they can finish data-entry before Sep 30. They will stuck with data-entry until ALL cases, even 2005's, being input. Bascailly ealier cases (2001, 2002) are not processed because of later cases has to be input first.

On the other hand, seems Philly's load is heavier than Dallas. And Dallas assigns more staff to adjudicate cases. So if Ray's case indicates poliy/procedure change, it may bode well to folks got 45-day letters already.

Wait for miracle happen?

chinglun said:
aprlc2002 information by September we should see approvals from PBEC ...
may hold true !!

very excited now ! :)

this is USA ...

:)
anything can happen here ...

fogman1 said:
I believe Philly is always adjudicating case, just they put very little staff on it. Every day they certified 1, 2 or maybe tens of applications, and they smartly put priority on nonRIR. But that doesn't help.

Most of the staff are doing the stupid data entry. I am not sure they can finish data-entry before Sep 30. They will stuck with data-entry until ALL cases, even 2005's, being input. Bascailly ealier cases (2001, 2002) are not processed because of later cases has to be input first.

On the other hand, seems Philly's load is heavier than Dallas. And Dallas assigns more staff to adjudicate cases. So if Ray's case indicates poliy/procedure change, it may bode well to folks got 45-day letters already.

Wait for miracle happen?

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

PBEC currently working on July 2001 RIR cases and July/Aug 2002 TR cases which made it to Regional. As well they are also working on Data entry with rest of the applications including adjuducating the Cases whcih havent made it to regional.

Hopefully they are expecting the RIR and TR should have same processing time frames by the end of this year (2005).

Thats all folks.

DISCLAIMER: All this info is just an assement and cannot be brougth under any jurisdiction of law.
Thank you so much! That is very nice of you informing us from time to time.
What you said is very reliable and your invaluable information was proven to be correct every time. You are precious to this forum and to tens of thousands of us hanging here painfully and we appreciate your generous help very much! :eek:

I totally agree with you and that's the reality we are facing here. Forget about Aprlc2002, he might be a lady from PBEC.
fogman1 said:

Wait for miracle happen?

Is he getting infofrom the nice lady? stop talkking about that lady...

luckylucky said:
Thank you so much! That is very nice of you informing us from time to time.
What you said is very reliable and your invaluable information was proven to be correct every time. You are precious to this forum and to tens of thousands of us hanging here painfully and we appreciate your generous help very much! :eek:

I think we should not take into heart what all those nice ladies say. A bunch of idiots. If they have processed RIR up to July 2001 I have not got my approval.Mine is April 2001 RIR and went to regional in 2003. So what is the truth? They want keep us in dark by random approval. It is a political game.
I feel like........what to do a H1B slave. :mad:

Congrats!

Ray S. said:
Hello! All

My labor has been certified. Sent an email to H1B7YR" <H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US> for 8th year extension case status request and got back my certification! Philly case transferred to Dallas.

Case Information:

Philly Case#: P-XXXXX-XXXXX

45 Days Letter: 02/07/2005

ETA Case Number:
D-XXXXX-XXXXX
Priority Date:
07/29/2002

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Employer Name:
X
Business Activity:
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

Occupation Title:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER APPLICATIONS
Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:
$ X / Yearly
Prevailing Wage:
$ X / Yearly

Alien Name:
X
Visa Type:
H-1B

Case Received Date:
11/16/2004
Processing Center:
Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Certified

U.S. Department of Labor
Division of Foreign Labor Certification
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Thanks and good luck to all!
/Ray

Is your case EB2 or EB3?

My case too was applied in Sep'2002 and went to PBEC in Jan. Got my 45 day letter in Feb and responded immediately. I need to find out from my attorney whether it got moved to DBEC. Its really strange!! Anyways good luck.

PD: 09/2002
RD: 08/2003
RIR EB3
45 day letter: 02/2005
Responded: Y (immediately)
ETA Number: P-XXXXXX-XXXXX

mamamiax said:
I think we should not take into heart what all those nice ladies say. A bunch of idiots. If they have processed RIR up to July 2001 I have not got my approval.Mine is April 2001 RIR and went to regional in 2003. So what is the truth? They want keep us in dark by random approval. It is a political game.
I feel like........what to do a H1B slave. :mad:
send an email to Philly or call them right away. because I believe that your case may be approved.
I want to give some evidence to back myself up here.
2002 was the first to point out about Philly is having difficulty on RIR case and TR case is getting appoved smoothly, remember that? Now he is proven correct.
2002 was the first to point out that the timeline of TR case's approval and he is proven to be correct.
I bet you he is a real insider and he doesn't give out wrong information.
Not even once. You check his posts and let me know when he gave out wrong information. I don't believe there is any.
Now, I really would like to ask 2002 one question:
Will they process regional case first or process regional and state case equally? It matters most to me.
Thanks.
If you don't believe him, fine. But I wholeheartedly believe in him and let us treat him nicely. After all, he informs us with these very precious and correct information out of kindness and he has no obligation to do it for us.

Is 45 day notice letter, a must before labor cleared ? .

I am seeing few people getting labor cleared without getting 45 day letter. How true is this ?

State : NJ
PD : 09/2002
RIR
No 45 day letter
Phili Backlog
Recently filed for 8th year extension

really interesting! he responded the 45D letter to philly and got certified from dallas. this may not be the norm though.

congrats anyway, and good luck on your next steps!

Ray S. said:
We received the following case numbers for my case on the following days. The case numbers for Philly and Dallas were exactly the same only the prefix was different.

February 9, 2005 (I recd via email from Dallas)
New Case Number: D-043XX-053XX

February 15, 2005 (Atty received from Philly)
New Case Number: P-043XX-053XX

Aug 05, 2005 (I recd via email from Philly sent from Dallas)
Case Number: D-043XX-053XX

EB2/RIR
:confused:

Thanks, Ray

Did you ever ask your attorney why you got D and attorney got P?

Maybe your case is just luckily in Dallas after all!

good luck!

Ray S. said:
We received the following case numbers for my case on the following days. The case numbers for Philly and Dallas were exactly the same only the prefix was different.

EB2/RIR

Dont lose your tongue with unnecessary assumptions

Kahada said:
I totally agree with you and that's the reality we are facing here. Forget about Aprlc2002, he might be a lady from PBEC.

It is good have your Tongue and words in your posession before you speak. Ask Spidey if I had spoke right about his approval or not.. or you can Check for my earlier posts to Spidey.

Again do not talk some thing you dont know of others...

Take care

That is so bizarre...
That's a pretty cool screw-up by these BECs
:D

I wish they screwed up my case (CA 09/2002) too
:D

Ray S. said:

EB2/RIR

hey aprlc2002,
thanks for your updates..
aprlc2002 said:
It is good have your Tongue and words in your posession before you speak. Ask Spidey if I had spoke right about his approval or not.. or you can Check for my earlier posts to Spidey.

Again do not talk some thing you dont know of others...

Take care

this is indeed very interesting ...

hopefully many cases can be treated like yours ...

however I think your case is in dallas in the beginning ...

base on your message,
2/9 from Dalls ..
Your attorney must have typo!

Ray S. said:

EB2/RIR