Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Philly backlog processing priority

Could someone who has been calling the PBEC check on USCISisMockery's question re: PBEC backlog processing priority? It seems really important in figuring out what those clowns are trying to do. Thanks.

USCISisMockery said:
Can someone contradicts me: all the approvals we are seeing are for the cases that went to regional. BEC will adjudicate all SWA cases in FIFO order. This is how they set the priority.

TR cases that went to regional, any year
RIR cases that went to regional, any year
RIR cases transferred from SWA, 2001
TR cases transferred from SWA, 2001
RIR cases transferred from SWA, 2002
TR cases transferred from SWA, 2002
and so on

Am I missing something here ? TR cases never goes to regional ?

If above priorities are correct, then why all these hoopla and worries.

some philly apporvals

I found this on the Murthy forum. So Philly does approve cases and does send out approvals .... just very very very slowly :)

posted July 07, 2005 08:16 PM I got my Approval from Philly BEC 7/6/05

Greetings, I got my 45letter 4/05 and got my Regular Cert approved 7/6/05. PD is 2/03 filed in Kentucky.

posted July 07, 2005 08:16 PM I got my Approval from Philly BEC 7/6/05

Greetings, I got my 45letter 4/05 and got my Regular Cert approved 7/6/05. PD is 2/03 filed in Kentucky.

ppl, please mention whether your cases was at state level or regional when transferred to BEC. This will help us to tame lot of anxiety (for ppl like me who haven't received 45 letter yet) and excitement (for someone who thinks that regional cases with PD 2004 is given higher priority than state case from 2001)

USCISisMockery said:
ppl, please mention whether your cases was at state level or regional when transferred to BEC. This will help us to tame lot of anxiety (for ppl like me who haven't received 45 letter yet) and excitement (for someone who thinks that regional cases with PD 2004 is given higher priority than state case from 2001)

FINALLY !
Been hoping for that post to appear for quite some time. Maybe people will read your post and follows it. I ve been asking that for ages without success.

Most CA-SF rigional cases to Dallas?

Looks like most CA-SF rigional cases were transferred to Dallas.

And, some of them to Phil.

Anybody knows what's the criteria on which each case is transferred to Dallas or Phil?

Question about GC application

Is it ok for me to continue my GC application after I left my company? My labor cetficate is still pending in PBPC. But, I am moving to another firm in California and never will come back.

My boss is willing to sign the I-140 and I-485 for me in the future. Can I continue the GC application? If there is any law addressing this issue??

Thanks.

GC_Starter said:
Is it ok for me to continue my GC application after I left my company? My labor cetficate is still pending in PBPC. But, I am moving to another firm in California and never will come back.

My boss is willing to sign the I-140 and I-485 for me in the future. Can I continue the GC application? If there is any law addressing this issue??

Thanks.
You can continue the application. You will need to join the employer back once GC is approved.

GC_Starter said:

Thanks.

No, thats suicidal. What if your boss left the company before signing your 140 and 485 ? And also once you get GC, you have to come back to old company.

Thats the delimma many of us face, better career and prospect or GC. Choice is yours.

Do you all think filing a case against BPC will work??

All,
Looking @ Dallas BEC, I am feeling really frustrated as my PD(Mar , 2002 from CA) is much much before than tha approvals coming out from Dallas BEC. Just because mine has gone to Philly BEC, I am stuck there for ever(looks like).
When the BPC made a plan, aren't they responsible for the equal distribution of cases and addressing the cases from a common database.
I am thinking to file a case against the BPC. I am not sure whether my point is valid and stands. Also, Is there any one wants to join me in this. If so we can talk Rajeev and decide whether this is going to stand or not.

Your opinions please...

Last edited by a moderator:
After a long waiting looks like we are going to get an answer. I'm new and I would like to share my info.
NY-RIR
PD April 23, 2001
RD June 2002
45 day letter received on march 31, 2005
45 day letter replied on april 22, 2005
Philly BPC # 05090-xxxxx

Does someone know how long is taking to receive the certification after receiving the 45 letter? Good luck to everyone who is waiting for the letter, I know how difficult is to continue in this endless situation.

cpallapothula said:
All,
Looking @ Dallas BEC, I am feeling really frustrated as my PD(Mar , 2002 from CA) is much much before than tha approvals coming out from Dallas BEC. Just because mine has gone to Philly BEC, I am stuck there for ever(looks like).
When the BPC made a plan, aren't they responsible for the equal distribution of cases and addressing the cases from a common database.
I am thinking to file a case against the BPC. I am not sure whether my point is valid and stands. Also, Is there any one wants to join me in this. If so we can talk Rajeev and decide whether this is going to stand or not.

Your opinions please...

To raise awareness, there are lot of alternates. Law suit option has been considered and discussed here many times. Not sure if I would go for it. Atleast we can raise awareness about backlog by sending out stories to media, senators and relevant officials.

On what basis you are saying Dallas BEC is ahead ? You know if any cases adjudicated at Dallas BEC were transferred from SWA and not regional ?

count me too...

we are bunch of unlucky fellows compared with DBPC folks. :-(

-rspr

whereismy_gc said:
Hello all,

Anyone with CA cases and the case is in Philly BEC instead to Dallas BEC.

I am the un-fortunate one :mad:

Details

CA-RIR
PD: 08/01/2002
RD: 06/23/2003
45 day letter: End of March '05

No new after that.

Long time back, I requested a proof from Philly backlog center for my 7th year extention. Today, I received an email from Phily Backlog center. They have given a case number as T-0515x-xxxxx. And also they have mentioned that my case was received by them on June 08th 2005. My PD is Oct 30 2003.

Does any one know what does T on the new case number stands for?

No ray of hope

Few weeks back this forum was very much full of hope and optimism. There were few updates and few very much positive prediction from gurus. But now I see no ray of hope. Worst is that all the gurus are very silent, which is depressing.

Aprc, Spidey, Juntha....any updates?

Did you send to the special email address for H1B extension? When did you send it?

kosu said:
Long time back, I requested a proof from Philly backlog center for my 7th year extention. Today, I received an email from Phily Backlog center. They have given a case number as T-0515x-xxxxx. And also they have mentioned that my case was received by them on June 08th 2005. My PD is Oct 30 2003.

h1b extention

kosu said:

please kosu could you tell us how and where you requested that proff for h1b extention
thanks

It makes me sick

I am getting really sick to my stomach to see people in Dallas getting approved while the Philly doesn't seem to move a bit .... :rolleyes: I am actually happy for them, at least some of us will get to leave the good life soon ;)

Then you have all the people who just applied through PERM and they are getting approved .... in a month .... Couldn't they do a modified version of the PERM program and run all the RIR cases through ???? 10 minutes top and it would be done !!!

I Know One case with PD sep 2002 from CA remanded to State last year. The case has been approved last week by Dallas BEC and suprisingly he hasnt even recevied the 45 day letter.
Also, Do we need to consider the cases from SWA only. Look @ the cases from regional, when the cases with PD much much before aug/sep 2002 are waiting in the queue, Dallas BPC starte apprivng all the cases on or after aug 2002.

USCISisMockery said:
To raise awareness, there are lot of alternates. Law suit option has been considered and discussed here many times. Not sure if I would go for it. Atleast we can raise awareness about backlog by sending out stories to media, senators and relevant officials.

On what basis you are saying Dallas BEC is ahead ? You know if any cases adjudicated at Dallas BEC were transferred from SWA and not regional ?