PERM Tracker - Chicago

Right. One understands the function of the scrollbar...

gc_2006 said:
not to worry, the ID column is all there if one understands the function of the scrollbar.

Last edited by a moderator:
update the tracker if you like

forget to say, please update the tracker if you like to have a record in your file.

Filed Oct. 26. 2005
certified: around Oct. 31 2005 ( 5 days process)
EB2

certified today

Ceritified on Nov.7
Filed on Sep.8 Senior SW engineer,CA. MS+4years, PWD level 3
one RIR pending PBEC since DEC,2002.

Finally, certified

Finally, got certified

Case 1:
Filed 06/01
FR : 06/24
IP: 07/28
Withdrawn : 9/15 - due to some obvious error in the exp. date by lawyer's asst.

Case 2:
Filed 09/15
IP: 09/15
Certified: 11/08

EB-3, Programmer Analyst.

I was the last one left from my office.
All four cases are now certified, All EB-3 CS related.

Thanks for all the gurus around.
Best wishes for all who are still waiting.

PS: Chicago PLC really started working.

congrats deshu77 - I have been seeing your case a long and time and wondering when you would finally get certified.

Thanks gc_2006.
We started the recruiting efforts in early April, and believe me I was the first to start the process in my company, and came in Last :eek:

But better late than never. :)

gc_2006 said:
congrats deshu77 - I have been seeing your case a long and time and wondering when you would finally get certified.

Silent obesrver

Case: EB-2, MS+5y exp. Architect(software), Chicago Proc. Center.
Filed: 9/7
Cert: 11/7
Good Luck!

Urgent

My H1B expires in May 2007 and because of that I am hoping to file my PERM case before May 2006. I am new to the PERM process and was wondering if this can be achieved in case we start advertising process in December 05. What's the shortest time frame before a PERM EB2 case can be successfully applied.

My current LC is pending with BEC for 2.5 years and I wanted to move on before I get in to my last year of H1. I have MS + 5 experience.

Please advise. Thanks.

My company submitted 10 cases and 3 got certified in two days. All certified are BS + 5yrs or MS + 1yr for Software Engineer. Mine and the rest are still pending.

State : CA.

Hi,

would you be able to tell us the actual filing date?
I'd be happy to include the cases in the PERM tracker list - if you be willing to keep us updated on all the remaining 7 cases.

ooo_gc said:
My company submitted 10 cases and 3 got certified in two days. All certified are BS + 5yrs or MS + 1yr for Software Engineer. Mine and the rest are still pending.

State : CA.

Chicago PERM approval

EB2, Sofware engineer, not retrogressed country, petition in BEC from other employer
Filed: Chicago 7/19/2005
Certified: 10/26/2005

file update

looks like Chicago is slowing down last few days after big wave of approvals. Only one more approval from Murthy board yesterday.