PERM Tracker - Chicago

My PERM got certified yesterday, 11/02/2005, waiting for the hard copy.
Applied Date: 07/13/2005; final review: 07/28/2005;

Received the request for recruitment details from DOL on 10/18/2005, send them out on 10/19/2005.

Thanks

How to check PERM status?

Hello, Guys.
I have applied for PERM in chicago.
I have number also, How can i check the status of Perm labor?

Can you guys send me the link?

I appreciate it.
It is pending for more than 30 days, my company guy says it takes 3 months to approve form Chicago center?

Approved - LIFO (Last in First Out)

LC#3 - Future employement

I Got a call from Company HR confirming that my LC approval Hard copy is received., I got a fax copy from my company.

When was approved: October 25th

Detail:
EB2 (Computer Software Engineer) - Masters + Some experience (Don't know how much), will know exact detail once I have a copy.
Other LCs:

LC#1:
Applied: Jan 2002 through one of the largest company in US & world.
RIR
Regional RD: Dec 2002 (NOF: May 03 / Aug 04 / Sep 04)
BEC: No info at all, NO 45 Day letter etc.

LC#2:
Applied: August 2004 - FUTURE employement basis through a small consulting company.
RIR
Regional RD: Aug 2004
BEC: Dallas, Screen says case number T-**** Status : INCOMPLETE.

#Last Hope
Canadian immigration applied June 2005 and this is the only HOPE at this time.

kgp said:
My Information is:

Filed Date: 08/11
Email From DOL: received 8/11 (& REPLIED)
Phone Call From DOL:Email recieved & Replied
Current Status: Received
Position is: Computer Software Engineer (Don't know), I have Masters + 10yr Exp

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please provide a bit more detail?

There's an updated PERM excel tracker that gives you some idea what is going on in Chicago.

newtoforum2005 said:
Hello, Guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filing for I-140

Today my lawyer is filing I-140. But the document he sends nowhere it mentioned processing for adjustment of status (I-485) will be on Consular Processing or Regular process in US. I'm wondering can I change my processing option after I-140 gets approved.

Ask your HR to set up a sub-account for you.

newtoforum2005 said:
Hello, Guys.
I have number also, How can i check the status of Perm labor?

Can you guys send me the link?

I appreciate it.
It is pending for more than 30 days, my company guy says it takes 3 months to approve form Chicago center?

I added myself into the tracker

Applied: Oct.26
Replied email message . Oct. 26 2005
Waiting now.

EB2

Software Application Engineer
MS.+ 1

First time labor

Keep my finger crossed.

Certified !!!

Finally.. after audit the online status shows certified..I have updated the tracker sheet..although it is too late for concurrent filing.. atleast a relief..:) Wishing those waiting still a good luck..

Anybody has idea how long it takes avg. for 140?

Congratulations

If you are EB2, currently it is taking around 1 month, EB3 are usually longer, but recently somebody posted that their EB3 140 also took less than a month. I guess the major hurdle is over for you...as far as labor is concerned. Good luck with I-140, I hope educational issues, ability to pay will not crop up.

gsn said:
Finally.. after audit the online status shows certified..I have updated the tracker sheet..although it is too late for concurrent filing.. atleast a relief..:) Wishing those waiting still a good luck..

Missing ID column

Congrats!

BTW. The spreadheet that you uploaded is missing the "ID" column.

gsn said:

Approval - June Application

:) Finally - learned yesterday that I got certified:

Filed: 6/15/2005 in Chicago
Category: EB2
Position: Sr HR Manager (MBA + 8)
Initial denied, then Final review then In Process and now Certified

I will go ahead and file 140 and 485 concurrently. Hopefully I will get the I 485 approval before EB2 retrogresses for the rest of the world.

Good luck to all of you.

Cheers

ZlikeZebra

Latest tracker update

not to worry, the ID column is all there if one understands the function of the scrollbar.

PERM approval in 4 weeks

Got PERM approval from Chicago in 4 weeks.
Filed on October 5,2005

Eb2 , MS + 0 years,
Hardware Engineer

Website for checking the status?

Could somebody send me the link to check the status online for PERM chicago center? Thanks and much appreciated.

it would be the same where you file PERM in the first place. Apart from that there's no other.
cardude said:
Could somebody send me the link to check the status online for PERM chicago center? Thanks and much appreciated.

cardude said:
Ask your employer to create sub-account for you in their perm account :) That is the ONLY WAY.
Of course, call HR every day to ask them the status is another way.